All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Alma'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
datadyndatadynalmost 18 years ago
What happened ?

What happened to the usual run of the mill creampie-eating husband stories ?

Normally I just skip any story written by you as I am not into the slut wife accepting husband type of stories but this story was actually very good. I'm not sorry I clicked on it by mistake and will keep a eye out for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Job

I loved the way the story turned out .I thought it was going to be a story about you watching as your wife fucked other guys and get turned on.I like the way the story went. Surprise at the end whic was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Aw Hell

It doesn't make much dirrerence what kind of stories you write. You write them well and that's what counts.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed reading this, it was very well done. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice.

This story was a very nice surprise. I enjoyed it a great deal. I love when the husband man's up and doesn't take his wife's shit. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Surprisingly good

Considering there was in essence no sexual description. Possibly the only story on this site that I have enjoyed for something other than arousal. Good work.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
nice

a very nice story this one supprised me on the ending liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story Bob!

Unlike some of the other readers I wasn't surprised. All of your stories are well written. I don't always like your story line but that doesn't mean the writing isn't great.

Just Plain Be what you want and keep writing!

Regards, DJ

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
HOLY CRAP!!

Two decent stories in a row?

My God that's one of the signs of the "apocalypse". I mean there are others, but JPB writing two stories without Creampie husbands and giving them some backbones? Yep one of the signs.

Good storie JPB. Most of the time I give up on you, but every once in awhile I take a chance and don't feel bad I did.

>=)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOL

You need to write more stories like this. LOVED IT!!

fregenfregenalmost 18 years ago
Very good

A very good story indeed. Don't always like your stories but I do always read them. Nicely done.

CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Very good read

Loved how his foul little mind work! A bit dark and warm at the same time.

Neat job JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree with Dynamite Jack...

The writing is consistently good, and the content is normally palatable to the open-minded.

Your stories are a daily pick-me-up, well almost daily.

My best regards

AgenaAgenaalmost 18 years ago
Helluva Story

Helluva story Bob. Great story line.

rlg99rlg99almost 18 years ago
Liked It

Nice twist with just a bit of humor.

Keep Writing

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep Up the Good Writing!

As you wrote in your open letter (see http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=431176) we can expect a variety of different stories. This story is one I enjoyed although Alma's behavior was extreme.

Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
What have we here

So, a story from you that is a little romantic and a little sweet. You're not getting soft in your old age are you Bob?

I enjoyed it. Thank you.

bunny-n-tigerbunny-n-tigeralmost 18 years ago
Great addition of humor and justice

Really enjoyed the story even though there wasn't a ton of sex. Would love to see a part 2 where we learn more details about how she got him back, and then how they started into swinging afterwards.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
great fun!

Thank you for paying more attention to us - simple, boring normal readers. It was hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Extreme Makeover Swan

An original story. That's worth 100 right there. And well-written to boot!

Did anything like this ever happen to one of the real life Swans or Extreme Make over people?

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Great Story, Bob

About your strongest of the "slut wife" stories - well done - great fantasy. I liked the ending. Could almost use an epilogue - I could see him knocking her up about 4 or 5 times - a brood of young'uns to take care of would be good for her!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 17 years ago
This one works for me!

Some of your stuff I like, and some I don't. This is one of your better stories. The characters are believeable, likeable, and consistent. The plot isn't TOO outlandish and the ending ties up all the loose ends. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. When I read a JustPlainBob story, whether I end up liking the story or not, I know it's going to be something original, not the same old, same old.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Will the real JPB please stand up? :D

Goodness, a JPB story without humongous big black cocks, serial gangbangs, wimps whacking off in the closet, and daily creampies. What is the world coming to? :)

<P>

Enjoyed the story, liked the characters.

ohioohioabout 16 years ago
one of my favorites

of all JPB's work. I enjoy it each time I read it.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
in the end

there was the slutish behavior on her part, and it was prompted by her belief of the pecuniary motivation for the marriage? swan or swine, the feelings were more than skin deep, apparently, for him, in the end.

for her, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CUTE

I really enjoyed it. I hope you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it. Thank you

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Tongue in cheek!

The reconciliation vultures must be wondering: what the hell? I am laughing at what should be a "burn and beat" her story and nodding at the reconcilliation. In a way, nobody is likable in this story. But boy has the husband got hutspah! He is a likable rogue and she is a ditz and her father is cagey and dangerous. This IS one of JPB very best stories with all that he can do when he writes well.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
One of the best!

Of all JPB's stories this is one of my very favorites. Imagine that, a happy ending! An actual romance! Along with a wild slut, of course...

Thanks, ohio

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Read!!!!

Fun story thanks.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I agree with ohio

This is a good story. I liked the moral murkiness. The man wasn't a saint. He liked free and enthusiastic ass and getting a free education wasn't bad either.

But by the same token, love also happens. And I can see the psychology of the girl as well.

I do have a hard time buying that Alma never detected the detectives or that dad could afford that full time. But every story gets a SOD card in my book, so...

Nicely done Bob

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE SWAN

turns into the swan song.

TheBygDogTheBygDogover 12 years ago
Bit of a giggle

I like this one a lot. It's a bit of a giggle and as another reviewer put it, I like the "moral murkiness"

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
The title

I don't like the title. It dissuaded (is that a word?) from reading the story, but finally, when there were no worthy new stories out I decided to give it a try. The high rating of the story certainly influenced my decision. I am glad I read the story. Maybe I will have to read the rest of the series now.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
Wunnerful wunnerful wunnerful.

Loved it.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
An old favorite

I think this is the third or fourth reading of this classic tale.

The one thing that came out this time is how her dad essentially threw her under the bus.

Why did he pick sides against his little girl and how could he call her 'a cock crazy slut'. This suspends disbelief. Now, I would probably say it to my daughter's face as a recrimination if I were angry. To a third party? Noooo.

Dad isn't that into his Daughter for some reason. Buying her a husband, spying on her, telling her secrets out of turn.

Hell of a guy... Maybe he'll die of an aneurysm soon.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Everyone's a Shithead

There is not one decent character in this whole story. That is why there was absolutely no sense of loss at her cheating. The dramatic potential of the plot was there, but the selfish vacant characters completely sapped the tension from the story.

DepopuloDepopuloabout 10 years ago
typical

as for as jpb goes this Is typical, either something decent or something that's complete and utter donkey spunk mixed with cow shit

1/5 and that's being INCREDIBLY FUCKING GENEROUS.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very well-done,

but I didn't like the ending. How could anyone still love this kind of cheater enough to remarry him/her?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO MATTER...THAT YOU USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

the shit had already hit the fan. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sugna was right

Not a decent character here. But damn this was funnier than hell. I don't know who was worse? Her for becoming a slut when she got pretty or him for marrying her for the money, but I laughed hardest at the her Dad! What a schemer. Good one Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who needs decent characters?

Yes - they're all bad people. But they're funnier than hell with all their plotting and scheming! I absolutely loved this story. And the Pre-nup at the end? Perfect!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
every time I read it it keeps getting funnier

So what if none of these people are candidates for sainthood, this is one funny story.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Great !!!

Great story. Seems that what goes around does in fact come around. I gave it 5 stars

and a solid 4 on the Budweiser Scale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nine Lovers During Her Marriage?

Sorry, Dad. Unless you can have all nine of her lovers sent out of country, there is not a woman on this planet that I would take back until I could be assured I would never come face-to-face with them again.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Funny

This sort of tongue in cheek story was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I am certain the sex with the guy in the house with him there would be it.

That's what would prevent a guy forgiving the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

He divorced her for a reason, big time cheating... "Once a chearer, always a cheater." She'll cheat again once he lets his guard down. He'd be better off finding a better woman, one that is divorced from a cheater...might just do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was a lot of fun !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story...enjoyed it.

Fun story. Enjoyable read. You just have to read it in the spirit it was written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AGREED

Another interesting, unpredictable, sometimes humorous, amazing 5 stars JPB winner.

Reading Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board may help you understand how he comes up with these crazy, treacherous, wonderful trips.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Imperfect but fun characters.

I especially enjoyed the dialogue between the husband and his father-in-law.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Good

job on originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story until the end

When you were trending towards RAAC. He has everything he wanted. Money, a great job and now he has his freedom to find a good woman to love that he can settle down with and have a family with. Not some spoiled princess that will NEVER put him or her family in front of her own self centered desires. Entertaining to start. Ugly at the end.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Just Plan Batshit

RAAC has its limits. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY in their right mind would reconcile after all the utter fucking shit that's happened here. You hit rock bottom and just kept digging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hmmm

if only the story didnt have her actually cheating.

But she did, a lot.

Could she really love him and have had 9 uys?

Dont see it.

Also dont see a guy getting over that amount of cheating particularly in front of him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another pretty good one

Another pretty good one from JPB. I guess it's best to leave your wife ugly for a long happy marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heh

If you don’t like a story that ends up with a willing cuck, don’t read it.

Wasted my time.

4/5 for writing though, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He made her pay big time.....

What more can a guy here do...he served her the divorce papers and went all the way through to the divorce...you got to love this guy...he made her crawl back to hime... I love it.........

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What was that golden oldie? Never make a pretty woman your wife? Man, she was uggggglllllyyyy!!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Come on? A cheating whore like that and he gets back with her? Stupid!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
A good cute story

I smiled all of the way through it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not cute, but it was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of your better stories

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Cute story but he was too much of a cuck for my taste.

haveguillamehaveguillameover 1 year ago

What a lovely story.

Just proves you do not miss a slice out of a cut loaf

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. 5*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Enjoyed the story Thanks for your writing.

RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
Fun story

Thanks.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

Yet another story wholly dependent upon a 180* switch in a character's character. Without it, there is no story. At least this one has an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story til the end. But the ending was meant to be ironic. Ignoring banging 9 guys in 8 months, which is already a death knell of a marriage, the malicious stunt where she banged the guy in the house while he was there was insane. Why would he even stay that night? Anyways that act alone makes trying agin impossible. But the ending was already preset in order to be a wicked irony. I dud like the FIL. MC degenerated with time. Alma's reversal seems odd. Just because he got nothing in the settlement? Better get a vasectomy. Still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If the first thought upon learning your wife is the town bike, is to "work it out", you deserve sucking cum of her used cunt. A bona fide cuck this MC and it's amusing that story has him pretending he is not one. And posturing in the end like he can enforce any prenup. He is too well trained for that

Just_WordsJust_Words14 days ago

That is one asshole that I can support! I don't think I could marry her again, but a man in love is a fool. Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9033 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES