All Comments on 'Making Out With Mom'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 592 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, YEAH!

More, please!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 17 years ago
great buildup!

very nice buildup. Maybe a bit more detail on the actual fucking would be nice. But it was a great story!

pubelesspubelessover 17 years ago
good start

please continue with this good story

LustyTexanLustyTexanover 17 years ago
pretty good story

While I think this is apretty good story there are a few things that detratct from it.

In the first paragraph he says he lives with his mother in a 2 bedroom apartment.

In the paprgraph where they are discussing tanning he says they live in a house on a cul-de-sac with a privacy fence....

Which is correct?

Not enough detail .... she rolls him over to "do his front" and the next sentence is hes waking up after she sucked him off??

where are the all important details regarding that first awesome blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
When did he actually get out of bed?

In paragraph 10, he gets out of bed and is standing in front of his mom nude.....In paragraph 17, he gets out of bed AGAIN...so which is it? does he get out of bed in #10 or #17? I don't like being confused, even a little bit, when I'm reading stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don,t stop now!

I want to keep up with this relationship. Keep your mind turning and your fingers moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Damn!!

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Please continue with this storyline. I can't wait for the two girls to show up!

chunkschunksover 17 years agoAuthor
1 for 3 so far...

-----------------------------------------------

When did he actually get out of bed?

07/09/06 By: Anonymous in USA

In paragraph 10, he gets out of bed and is standing in front of his mom nude.....In paragraph 17, he gets out of bed AGAIN...so which is it? does he get out of bed in #10 or #17? I don't like being confused, even a little bit, when I'm reading stories.

** It's both. You must have skipped over paragraph 11, where he gets back into bed and covers up. **

-----------------------------------------------

pretty good story

07/09/06 By: LustyTexan in usa

While I think this is apretty good story there are a few things that detratct from it.

In the first paragraph he says he lives with his mother in a 2 bedroom apartment. In the paprgraph where they are discussing tanning he says they live in a house on a cul-de-sac with a privacy fence....

Which is correct?

** I have fired my continuity girl. Thanks for the correction. **

Not enough detail .... she rolls him over to "do his front" and the next sentence is hes waking up after she sucked him off?? where are the all important details regarding that first awesome blowjob.

** Those all-important details are way back on Friday, because that's when the first awesome blowjob actually occurs. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesomely hot story.

Can't wait for the continuiation of the story. Anyway, you should thank your lucky star to have a hot mom like that.Trust me, cause I am a hot mom too. Only moms knows what's best for their loving sons and due to that, my son is currently enjoying my undivided sexual and affectionate attention as much as I am enjoying his acceptionally long and thick hard dick each time he fuck my mouth ass and tight wet pussy. Like your mom, I too love the taste of cum trickling down my throat. However, feeling his thick, creamy cum being shot deep inside my pussy is still the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORE

This is uninspired, stupid, juvenile and lame typing. Mistakes galore and pathetic your choice in smoking dope to intitiate nudity by simply waking up naked.

Must be something new, get naked, hit a joint, pass out and somehow end up in bed with covers on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Critics

I can't believe that people would critcise your story.

Anybody going for a pulitzur here.

lighten up on the author fellow pervs

ratsoratsoover 17 years ago
Critics

I can't believe that people would critcise your story.

Anybody going for a pulitzur here.

lighten up on the author fellow pervs

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
On Target

Great incest story for an incest afecionado. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Just amazing. It got me immediately. One of the best I've ever read on this site. Please continue posting here, whether or not you continue this one. And thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GR-8 STORY- PLEASE CONTINUE

This was a GREAT STORY, I LOVED it. Please continue with follow up stories and as I see it, your a very TALENTED AUTHOR and I can't hardly wait to read more. I have enjoyed this site for a long time and this is only the 2nd comment I've left. I felt I had to tell you so PLEASE WRITE MORE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Hot

Was reading your story at work during lunch and got so hot I jerked off right at my desk. Please continue with this tale we need more of the hottest Mom ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it going

I thought the story was very hot!!!

The_Moon_GardensThe_Moon_Gardensover 17 years ago
Most Excellent.

Er, I accidentally sent my previous comment as an anonymous comment. djhacku_inthetitswitha_wakizashi@yahoo.com

hahahaha It was an outstanding section, and I enjoyed it like crazy.

This was excellent.

I think the slow and steady build-up of the actual section is what really made it work. The mother was endearing. That one sentence about lukewarm coffee was really thoughtful. It's simple and doesn't have too much baggage attached. Dude, I was totally waiting for the mom to give him a blowjob. I WAS WAITING. 8D!!!!

that was hella awesome; if it keeps this pace, its orgasmo level will sky-rocket.

Great job with this.

The_Moon_GardensThe_Moon_Gardensover 17 years ago
DUDE, HILARIOUS!

L O FUCKIN' L

Man, this was short, sweet and great. holy hell.

Mom started cumming and thrashing around again. "Yeah, oh, YEAH RICK, POUND ME!! POUND THAT FAT COCK INTO ME!! SQUIRT YOUR CUM INTO MOMMY LIKE YOU SQUIRTED IT INTO JENNY'S MOUTH, LIKE YOUR GONNA SQUIRT IT IN THEIR FACES TOMORROW WHILE I WATCH, OH GOD, BABY, FUCK ME HARD!!!" < THAT right there is the best part-- omfg this was hilarious!

No, but really, the part where she was "milking" his dick, "willing" him to cum-- those were some great word choices. That and "pistoning". there was a lot of effective word usage going on, which I really enjoyed. It was hella hilarious. I don't know why you didn't public comment the second chapter, but I was going to advise that you just take out that educational part about incest and go straight to her talking about her being a nympho.

And is it possible for a long-time nympho to still be that tight? Unless she had been holding it in for four years and naturally contracted to her original tightness, which might not be too likely. You might want to throw more descriptions about her amazing ability to manually contract and make Rick feel as if she was a first-timer. Something like that.

Otherwise, I can't wait for the rest. Man, what a kick! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

GREAT STORY HAD A GREAT TIME READING IT WITH MY MOTHER THAN HAD A WONFERFULL TIMA AFTER IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN

THANKS

justme601000justme601000over 17 years ago
Fantastic

This was great. Now, how about tommorrow? There MUST be a next day!!!.

justme601000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT STUFF

MAN KEEP IT CUMMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He kept bragging about the size of his dickey

It got a little boring expecially since by Literotica standards it is really undersized

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Even though it had a pretty definite ending, I'd love

to read a sequel to this. Maybe the mother envites her friend,

the one who gives her a bikini wax, over, and they all have

a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!!

PERFECT!! WELDONE KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love this story

i've read it a dozen times. still gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seductivly Penned

Awesome - This is such a believable event.

Well written with smooth flowing seduction, slow to build but perhaps a bit overdone in this episode with the younger girl. Bring on Mums Girlfriend - soon - Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice seduction

I enjoyed the seduction and steamy hot sex. I was a little put off by your mom being such an easy slut. I can accept a nympho being a mother, but these stories work better if she is coaxed into it a bit more. Overall, great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just Terrific

Its all been said by others, but I wanted to add my congratulations on a terrific story, patiently crafted and a real turn on. More, more, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lucky son

Awesome story! Wish my mom was like that! If she was, I would have never gotten a girlfriend, gotten married, and moved out. Fantastic fantasy! I had to keep myself from cumming until you came inside her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...MOM gets BLACKED...!!!

...if sonny gets two girls...then MOM should get two BLACK STALLIONS!!!...it's only fair!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOOXOOOO...;)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mother of a hot son

very good tale but i have omostt the same i think that you have copy a little because me and my sex have olso sex every day but i ask him and he is only 13 but i love it and he loves it so why qhit so just don`t copy okey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
her son's 8-incher

This is a great story, and quite believable! Rick is embarrassed the first time his Mom gets a good look at his hard on, but typical young male that he is, that soon gives way to growing enjoyment and he shows it to her again and again! His mother is fascinated by her son's big stiff prick, she keeps looking and staring at it! Rick's Mom is acting like any mother would--she feels a deep maternal love and attraction to her boy's hard cock! Then when she watches him whack off and gazes at his spurting prick as it gushes out the product of his potent teenage balls, Mom is totally captivated! It's only a matter of time till Mom spreads her legs for Rick and welcomes him back into the cunt he came out of! His mother NEEDS to feel him blow his balls up her welcoming twat, and Rick is real proud to oblige her! A boy's dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep writing !

Why not a second Ch. of this hot story ? I think I would like more caracters in this erotich adventure ! Maybe a brother.....or the virginboy next door ! Some female friends from his mother...aunt Bea ....

I'm looking out for Ch. 2.....and more....why not a female teacher who can seduce Rick...a threesome with his girlfriend....etc.....

A fan of erotic inceststories.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 15 years ago
How good is this woman ?

Great read, blew my load very quickly. Thank goodness you didn't write about fucking her up the arse when she wasn't expecting it. But then again maybe she'd like that - I know I'd like to fuck her in the arse. (perhaps part 2?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
shit

This is not a good story, you are all a man and no woman says no? come on its more a fantasy of a kid. Not bad but not good

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Read

It's all good. One of the hottest stories. Very sexy, wish there was a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horny mom-in law

You make me want to fuck my horny mom-in law's ass and pour my sperms in it then sucking it out. We read this together with her and eat each others cum. she tells me to open my mouth as she masturbates and squirts her cunt juice in it. Today she peed in my mouth for the first time and it felt so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if only mothers and sons would open up their minds

This is a wonderfully written tale of hot motherfucking. It's the story of many thousands of mothers and sons today (maybe tens or hundreds of thousands!). It could be the story of very many more if only mothers and their sons would open up their minds! Of course there's the shitty little taboo that keeps a boy from openly thinking of his mom's tits and above all her delectable mommy-twat, just as it averts his mother's gaze from the big bulge in her boy's pants. But the son keeps on thinking about the cunt waiting for him between his mother's legs anyway, and his mom's cunt oozes thinking how much good her son's big fat prick can do stuffing her empty gaping twat. A boy needs to unload his potent young balls up the cunt he came out of--his own birth canal!--and a mother needs to feel her boy's rich creamy sperm filling and overflowing her loving twat. If only they'd open up their minds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant story

and really enjoyed reading it - love the way it builds up until they finally fuck - hope you add to it about the fuck sessions with the two girls and perhaps his mom gets a bit of girl on girl action. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he cumes santa chrstams is he great mom son

i real love mother and son story love them thank you for this story great keep the story cuming thanks have great christms and new year from jeffrey in australia tak care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

that was hot super hot more please

pops_60pops_60almost 14 years ago
Great mother son shairing

this is the second time I've read this story and still loved it. One of the better stories of its kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story i have read

This is certainly one of the best stories that i have read.I read this story everyday,then watch porn and jack off thinking of my shy but really sexy mother.I wish i had a mother like rick's,one who would do a handjob or a blowjob anytime i needed it.Great story,keep it up:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is HOT

Wow, this really got me going. Thank you.

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 13 years ago
Oh My God!

You had me hard the entire time and my wife is so wet right not......we are eating each other like crazy.....we will fuck now.....please excuse us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the fuck, man?

I was hard all the while :)

hot_couple287hot_couple287over 13 years ago
Superb

Very sexy, you clearly knows how a woman feels and how her pussy smells when she's aroused. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
horny

i was jacking off my big cock just about to cum all over my self

texasacetexasaceabout 13 years ago
You write GOOD fuck stories...

I guess it's so taboo because few of us have experienced it... I never have, but it is hot to read!!! Ace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This enhances even my fantasies

Oh, I have dreamed of doing these kinds of things with my mother in my younger days when I know she had the same needs and desires as this mom does. This may give me the courage and energy to go ahead and write about my experience with my mom when we were older and had lost some of the reluctance we had to freely express our sexual feelings toward each other. I suppose we "matured" but the encounter was almost as satisfying to us as was illustrated in this story of lusty and loving sex between mother and son.

This was an excellent story with minor issues that can be ignored. It was a very hot story of love and lust that had me stiff from early on. Please continue writing your stories.

TigerplayerTigerplayeralmost 13 years ago
You & Your Mom Are So Hot!

Thank you for one of the very best stories I have read here. I dreamed for years about sex with my mom and with my mom and my girlfriend at the same time. Alas, I did not pursue my desires and I missed my chance.

YOU helped me realize my dreams, if only in dreamland.

VisioncasterVisioncasteralmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I only wished I had had a mother like that, or even a girlfriend. Your story flowed so well it reminded me of another favorite author, rgjohn. Keep the stories coming!

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 13 years ago
So sexy

A beautiful story of love between a mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i was masturbating while reading, my 7 inch gun fired a lot of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
started okay

Then it abruptly turned into just another stroke fantasy with zero reality somewhere about where it seems like you stopped writing in one session then skipped a few plot points and continued on with a different inspiration after the phantom BJ?

It seemed like it was to be a M/S romance with mutual seduction then you swerved into a Penthouse Letter complete with extra teen girl(s) and Mommy is an all out nympho aggressor.

Reset and try again from the beginning?

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
momson

I've been fucking my 50 yr old mom (tammy) from last 6 yrs...and its awesome feeling when u see yr mom writhing and moaning underneath u...we both read every incest story (mother son) on this site...jst make it out yr mom belive me its worth trying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What a great story. Please follow up with the next day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When did they...

move from a 2BR apartment into a house at the end of a cul de sac?

Other than that small inconsistency, very good story and very good grammar.

chunkschunksover 12 years agoAuthor
Apartment to House

Yeah, you're right, what a whacked mistake. A commenter pointed that out years ago but the story was already posted. I've gotten better at continuity in later stories.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 12 years ago
More please

So damn hot - cannot wait for more - Am going to pound my lover later

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cumming

my 21 yr old son fucks me and licks my cunt every night and i cum so fucking hard i want more and more of that tongue and big cock. greatest times of my life cumming all the time and getting fucked so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Easily one of the hottest stories I've read here lately. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my mom our kids

memoreys of my mother and our afair after dad was killed car wreck at my age of 16. i slept with mom to give her time to heal and then wow we moved to a cabin in oregon and as man and wife 4 kids later passed on if it werent for the kids i would have shot my self 2 years later i found a nice lady we maried and had 3 kids an a fabulus sex life we are both in 70 s and still hump at least 3 times a week nice story loved it thank you.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

This was a great story, I really liked the screaming part. I really wish you will write more.5***** toby9790.

VaughanVaughanover 12 years ago
Loved It!

Took me 3 days to finish reading. I kept jerking off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
classy

unbelievably explicit and imaginative story. Class apart. Ravi

mtnman001mtnman001over 12 years ago
Great Story

Please write more like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reminds me of my mom

I started watching my mom when I was 10 and soon fucked my sister until mom caught us, then mom let me fuck her snd sis, we had one baby together, I am 72 still fucking sis of who is 69..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mature moms - yummm

Loved this story very much... great buildup. How about writing one with a shy reluctant but loving grandmother with her young grandson? My grandmother caught me masturbating in her bathroom when I was 13...

sethb87@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Truly fabulous story - I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING

Whouldent you get your mom prego tho but anyway AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Story ever

Thank You for this i wish i had it like this mmmmn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

awesome story!

speedracer80sspeedracer80sabout 12 years ago
amazing!

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

entertaining, a bit unreal, but sexy. probably the most common dream of any boy lusting over his mom, so in a sense it was quite normal. But the more mystique the more erotic it is. Keep it up though.

Yeswayted69Yeswayted69almost 12 years ago
Best I have read in a year.

Would love to hear about risk of pregnancy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A great story - please keep writing, as its so arousing and I had to get relief twice while I read it. Yes, it is many boys fantasies to do that. I see many other possibilities with this story, as Jenny can get involved too. Very very HOT and descriptive !! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a fucking story!

Loved it, shot on my keyboard!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Still good!

As soon as I started, I knew I had read this story before. I also knew it was a good read and would get me hard and leaking like a fire hose. I wasn't disappointed and will read it again the next time I stumble upon it.

Like some others, I didn't see the need for the weed in the story to progress to sleeping naked. But what the heck, I can block that out and enjoy the build up and eventual incestuous sex between Mon and Son. Thanks... again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

this was great i cum my load in seconds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW !

Plenty of pre-cum before page 9 of page 1.76F5 Came twice before end of page 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SWEET

man Rick was so lucky that all the sex he wouldn want or need was right in the house.. My neighbor called while i was reading she's going to get the same treatment

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 11 years ago
Awsome.

Great story. The last paragraph must mean that there's more to cum. I rearly hope so as this one was brilliant. Three womem and Rick FAB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a great story and...

what great comments! I love the comment by the mother who's been happily letting her 21 year old boy shove his stiff young prick up his own birth canal, his dear mother's cunt. (Way to go, pal!) It's every son's deepest desire, and nowadays more and more of them are having their dream come true. Mothers realize that their boy's got the hardest cock around as well as a pair of hot young balls that keep churning out big doses of that rich creamy semen that moms love to see in their virile manly boy. That commenter who's proudly stuffing his fat prick up his 50 year old mother's twat and blowing his balls up the same cunt he came out of is another winner in my book--and so is his mom. Boys have got to think to themselves and keep repeating, "My mother's cunt, my mother's CUNT," till it triggers their natural motherfucking instinct and they stick their young prick up where it belongs and give their mommy what's waiting for her in their young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sex is good

Moms realy know how to have sex.your story is very true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whew!

Hot story. Sure gave me a rise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
second part

loved it ,cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made Me Horny

Sun tanning can be so erotic, especially if you're naked. It's so easy for the situation to turn hot and sexual. The story got me going, and coming.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
great

such a true sounding story, i can relate to it very much, almost exactly like me and my oldest son keep the story coming, is it true

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is motherfucking the fastest growing...

indoor sport in the country or what? That's the impression you get from reading the comments to this great story by a gifted writer. There's the guy who's fucking his mom, Tammy, and urges others to go and fuck their own mother, there's nothing like it (I second the motion!). Another guy admits he and his mom didn't bring cock and cunt together when they were younger, but now they're making up for lost time. One man started out fucking his sister, then graduated to his mother and fucked a baby up her cunt. Still another guy and his mother moved to another state, where they live as husband and wife and his mom has had FOUR of his babies. This guy knows what the sperm in his potent balls and the eggs in his mommy's fertile womb are for! Best of all is the lady whose 21 year old son is fucking the shit out of her with his "big cock." She tells us she's having the greatest time of her life. That's just natural, ma'am. At his age your boy's young balls are brimming with all the rich warm semen he's real anxious to shoot up your wet motherly twat. He's a lucky young motherfucker and you're a lucky son-fucked mom. You'll be getting your twat flooded with your boy's young sperm for years to come. Today motherfucking is becoming mainstream. Guys tell their buddies how great it is to shove their prick up their mother's cunt and moms tell their friends that their boy's stiff fat prick is giving them the best fucks of their life, and the word spreads. Soon there's be more boys happily blowing their balls up their own mother's cunt than timid assholes jerking it into a kleenex.

harryjones199harryjones199over 11 years ago
hot!

I very much liked the story, and I really bought into it, unlike so many other similar stories out here. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The mom had some serious issues... Maybe she doesnt need sex but what she does need is help... Other than that the story was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon

that was one of the sexiest stories I've read. Id like to read the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok

ok sounds good i know things like this happens at times i my leg was hurt for a few weeks mom n i played touchin game it feelt good i was suprised that she letted me rub or titts n pussy titts mainly tho but i regrat that i didnt touch underneither her clothes tho i wonted to but didnnt go that far that night and hasnt been able to touch her since that one night 5-6 yrs ago .....

did ask one time to a bath wth her asked to see what she would say she almost did let me but she said no its not very comfy two in bath ......

WeitzeWeitzeover 11 years ago
Time to continue the story

Time to revisit and continue the story. Lots of directions to take it beside the one you left off with (Jenny and her girlfriend).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moms of the Century!

I love to read this story to my wife as I've related mom/son history to her as motivation for her actions towards our own son. So far so good. I am a mama's boy. No question about it. I am also a former State wrestling champion mid-weight class (145lbs) champion. A tough class. So I know I am a tough guy. Except when it comes to mom.

My parents were very liberal when it came to things like clothes and sex. My mom was a gorgeous size 2 and because of her vanity reveled in her exhibitionism. Mom always wore skimpy things around me growing up and we only covered up once dad came home. Otherwise, it was underboob shirts barely covering pink-nipple C-cups and short silk mens bath wraps for mom, (mom never wore pants/shorts either!) and over-sized gym shorts & T's for me. Both of us were always commando. Nobody but dad wore underwear.

Mom used to massage me after every wrestling practice and every meet. Without fail. As I grew in physique and experience, mom went from hand massage, to machine massage, to walking on my back and thighs. She would wear her yoga outfit to massage me. It was a french-cut barely there.

In the Summer before my junior year I started to offer mom back-rubs as reward for her hard work. It was right at this juncture where mom finally went the distance and when she knew I was going to massage her, she would put her finger to her lips and jack-me-off. Two weeks later, mom used her mouth on me for the first time. Two weeks after that we were massaging each other fully nude. At the beginning of our session Dad would step in to see what mom had on and often made her martini's and then - left us alone!

He never asked, and we never offered. But because their sex life was awesome, he made sure he let mom make my sex life fucking great!

Once we started my massage always ended with a wet, sloppy, blow-job by her. After which I would massage her. When I was done rubbing out her stress we would fuck right there or she would walk me naked to my shower where we would fuck. Now mind you, we didn't have sex every night, but we managed 4/5x/week.

If dad snored at night (which he did all the time!) mom got used to grabbing her pillow and hopping into bed with me!

She maintained an allover and once I was an adult we kind of started skipping clothes altogether around the house. Dad knew, didn't care! Mom was getting the best of both worlds and she made sure we ALL benefited!

I married a girl (almost instantly) when she confessed her love of incest to me. I found out years later my gf had told mom that she wished I would ask her to marry me. She, being my mom's favorite, advised her that my fetish was incest - and if she was open to it - that I would ask her instantly, which is what happened.

It turns out my wife does love incest..., can't write about that here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY interesting stiories of horny moms cumming for their sons and pimping him out to local girls.

Great read. Unfortunately, my own mom is 89 years old and hopelessly hung up in1940s-style Victorian morals. I DO' however, have an aunt and a sister I wouldn't mind doing. Rick didn't kill her or try to sell her drugs, so in my horny little opinion no sin was committed. My friend's mom is really hot, too.AFD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RETHINK

I've thought it over and I guess I WOULD screw my mom if she asked me real nice; 89 or not. Probably eat her pussy and let her blow me too. Maybe even with my aunt and my sister watching My Dad died a few years back and poor Mom probably needs someone to scare the bats out of her cunt. I've already had dreams about screwing all three lovely ladies. Saw a dirty King Of The Hill cartoon with Bobby screwing Peggy on the 'Net last night. You have no IDEA how that turned me on! Or maybe you do...All three of these gals'd probably be nice and tender; like Internet granny porn CUM to life, with that kinky incest angle for spice. Right now I'm so hard I can barely walk.

krr1957fankrr1957fanabout 11 years ago
PLEASE continue this story!!!!!!

I see that you've written a follow up in another story series recently.

Could you PLEASE continue this one with at the very least the followup you've already prefaced?

Personally I'd like to see Mom join in with the girls while the son watches at first and then joins in!!

But then my fave stories are all Lesbian oriented so I'm biased. :o)

Anyway, please consider it but regardless THANKS!! for this story so far.

krr1957fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous