All Comments on 'The Cop and The Cuckhold'

by myoteam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 18 years ago
Great story

Verrrrrrrrrrrry Nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The best story on here in a long time

I have to go back to Colleen Thomas' Tee Time to come up with a story that is so imaginative and such a sexual turn on. I can always tell when a story is great when it generates other ideas in my own mind. This is one of those stories.

You did great and I hope you write more for this group

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Best written story here in ages. I'm not usually one to gripe about spelling errors, bad character development, or any of that, but a story like this reminds me of just how much hotter it makes a story when it is, indeed, beautifully written. Please write more! Soon!

drdick694udrdick694ualmost 18 years ago
They live this in real life!

This is a greatly developed story that really gets hot, especially if you are into the cuckhold fantasy! Using enough description but not an excess of words the author paints the erotic pictures of the hot sexy woman taken to her and her husbands delight! If the cops only knew where this dirt road was it would be the safest place on earth!

Even more amazing is how well this depicts this couple's life-style, as they are fortunate enough to have arranged their life to live these fantasies. I know because I am lucky enough to have lived other fantasies with them. This story only scratches the surface and I am sure there will be many more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Crude

This story has some merit, but if English is the author's first language, he/she is in trouble. The grammar and syntax are crude, and while the story is well conceived, it's poorly executed.

myoteammyoteamalmost 18 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks for the comments and the criticism. I did delete a couple comments that were just outright mean. Remember this is a made up fantasy and the title tells you exactly what you're going to read. The last comment titled "CRUDE" was at least, or could be seen as, constructive criticism. I just wish the person would have left a reply addy so I could hear what it was that needed to be better. This was my first story I have ever written and maybe I could have learned something.

Hope you all enjoy the stories,

Myoteam

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Wow

Great story! What a view that must have been for him! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story...keep me on the edge of my seat tim

Very hot and well presented...easy to overlook the syntax errors as the action was hot and heavy...I can only imagine that his wife must be as sensual in person as she was in his story...

There are so many lonely desolate dirt roads I've traveled...next time I'm speeding down a dirt road raising a cloud of dust...I'll be thinking about what I might encounter around the next curve!

CindysBobCindysBobover 17 years ago
excellent story...

Really enjoyed this story...the roughness of it...the fact that having a cop forcefully use my wife is a big fantasy of mine. Very well done.

p.s. found your story after seeing your comment on "innocense lost"

Hope to see another one.

Bob

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980almost 17 years ago
I just wish.....

....I was the deputy's assistant. You sounded like you needed to have a little discipline handed out to you, as well! I could have handcuffed you to the steering wheel so you could still watch your wife getting fucked, and then pulled my shirt apart so you could see my tits while I slid my lips over the head of your cock...

I think, as horny as you got, you'd have filled my mouth in no time! Great story, Mr. myo! I got off just reading it, and thinking about your pics.

TarrosTarrosalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

This was a well written, erotically charged story! I enjoyed it immensely. Hope you grace us with more erotica in the near future. Keep up the awesome writing, and don't let the negative critics get you down. you

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenabout 15 years ago
Please...

...tell me he finds them speeding again...PLEASE... I would love to find a big hard cop to use me like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb

Cop loses job. Wife gets divorced. Everyone loses. And that makes for a good story? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then they went to the nearest hospital

Had a rape kit done and called the State Police. The Dumb Ass cop went to prison for the next 15 years. Stupid story. You thought there would be no consequences?

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nasty ridiculous shit

Says it all for a cucktale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My mom and my cop friend

Shyt thats cool i hooked my mom up with a cop shes been getting ass fucked for a long time i blackmailed my mom with him he pulled my mom over i was driving but she was drunk so i asked him if he can ask my mom to walk a straight line she could not she fell down with her ass in the air i asked him to visit for dinner and let my mom off the hook

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuk da Police

Fuk da police

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no such thing as a cuckhold, so I didn't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous