All Comments on 'Elevator Problems'

by KKILOEPPS

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what the hell?

that was lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start!

Great start, but a little rushed in the end. It almost seemed like there was a deadline. A perfect example of not starting something if you don't have time to properly finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Aww... no way!!!!

Hi...

Wow.. what a start....!!!

But why did you stop all of a sudden.. you could have continued!!!

The story build up was great... it kept me hung to it...

Aww.. are you not gonna complete it??

Pls finish it up ASAP! Good job!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was working later than normal,i am 52,married.It was 7.30 when i finally walked out,the lift opened,there were 4 other women in the lift,they seemed to alll know each other.The lift went down,then slowed,jerked and stopped and the light went out.It was an old,small lift,fit about 6.Waiting for it to start again,it didnt so someone picked up the phone,the situation was explained,the guy told us to press a button,hold it for 5 seconds it still didnt work,so he said a team was on the way,maybe 45 minutes, remain calm.Nervous giggles,the women talked,i felt a hand brush the back of my skirt,dark,accident,then again,then a hand lifting it,touching my panties,rubbing my pantied bottom,then easing my panties down, hands indicating to move my legs apart,the woman still chatting,i widened my stance,a hand between my legs,finger stroking my pussy,slowly,slowly then pressing gently inside,i widened my stance more,the hand removed,wow,i went to close my legs,the hand was back,the finger into my very wet pussy,but now a thumb pushing at my bottom,i relaxed and my bottom was entered and then the finger was pushed into my pussy,eased back,the thumb into my bottom.She worked me,i was going to orgasm,the lift jerked,everybody yelped but my yelp was mainly from the intense orgasm i was having.She slowed,the lift jerked again,the fingers were removed,the lights flickered,i pulled my panties back up and the lift moved down.We all got out at once,i looked around,i couldnt tell who it was,never did find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous