All Comments on 'Garage Gang Rape'

by Slut4Use

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You would have us believe

That such a thing could happen. Not to mention that a simple call to police would simply solve the problem..You use a setup up ridiculous situation to set the stage for your rape...Where do people like you get your fukin brains...Oh you don't have any...I knew that already...Stop trying to write NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well actually,

I thought that was pretty good for a first attempt at writing. It was descriptive and yet could do with more detail to flesh it out more. Few grammatical errors which is a relief. Clearly being treated like a slut is the core element and thats just fine by me. Well done, Slut4Use.

SexSweetheartSexSweetheartalmost 18 years ago
Can't Wait

Hello,

This was enjoyable why of paying for car repairs. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you not to continue this story. My big question is, how many payments does she have to make?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How about a tazer (spelling) One end in his ------

----dickey the other in his shithole as the trigger is pulled

Love to read about that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dirty slut - Wonderful

Great story, please write another episode, any chace of turning her into a gang bang slut who lets other guys use her.

How about letting the "Bin Men" fuck her for their Christmas Bonuses.

myoteammyoteamalmost 18 years ago
very hot fantasy

I thought the story was very well written and was a sexual turn on to read. What some people need to understand is that it is a FANTASY!! Something that the author thought would appeal to some people. If you aren't the kind of person that can enjoy reading something like this and enjoying the picture she paints of a woman in the middle of a bunch of black guys then don't read it. Not like the tittle tried to trick you...it said what it is. Great job on the story and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW WHAT A STORY

PLZ WRITE A NEXT PART OF UR STORY ITS REALLLY SO HOT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story was

mentioned in today's New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Go For It

Good fantasy story. I say "Go 4 It" and write another chapter or two.

fukensplooginfukensplooginalmost 18 years ago
that was fun

Gotta love it when it's all intense and rough! Keep on writing! Surely, word's gotta get around to their buddies about this slut who can really take a fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
From Slut4Use - Author

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my story. Having some problems with writing account at the moment but will submit again soon.

To Anonymous USA - as someone else here has pointed out, the title did not try to fool anybody - it told you what this story is. It is a FANTASY - my FANTASY. If you think you could write better please go ahead - oh and reveal your identity too - don't be chicken!

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 18 years ago
Predicable

Good predicable wanking story. Nice to read a female written rape fantasy. Glad you used the wrote ass when you wrote about how they raped your ass. Would certainly like to read more of your fantasies. As for anonymous negative comments, these folks are gutless assholes that probally never write anything themselves. I wish Literotica would eliminate the anonymous comment, our user names aready give us anonymity. Or at least deney voting priviledges to these ass holes..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PrimaDonna in the making

It was an okay story until I saw the author drew her claws. Definitely sounded like a Prima Donna. So anonymous who dislike your stories were chickens while anonymous who said your story was good were not chickens because they stroke your ego.?

It was obviously your story must have hit a nerve with certain readers who don't like your style or plot that was why they left a less favorable review and you had to get into a hissy fit.

Well acclaimed authors around the world who received bad criticism don't even act like you do and you are just a novice. Maybe you should start reading "Guide for Amateur Writers of Erotica by bs904@freenet.carleton.ca" especially under the paragraph heading 'Criticism'.

Oh by the way I'm one of the anonymous poster too. Whether the story was good or bad I will still review under anon.

I would have rated you a 75 for okay writing but your attitude left a bitter taste in my mouth so a 25 should be more appropriate.

uvlas45uvlas45almost 18 years ago
watch my ass, I may love it

I have loved it dear, it was interesting, hot and well written. My little master also showed interest. Keep it up. I love to read about the next payments.

Love uvlas.

PS. Can you edit one of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

as someone who has tried to write and admits failure, i LOVED your story. really good fantasy. incredibly hot. it normally takes a couple of stories for me to cum. yours did it alone. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Hi, what a fantastic story, the fact that you could fit two cocks in your pussy is incredible. I would love to read more stories especially if they involved panties also. Now that would be sensational. You have such a dirty mind and it should be saluted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

And even if I hadn't, I'd think it was stupid for someone who enjoyed the story to rate low because they don't like something about the author. That's just childish. Just as divas are appreciated for their talent, and not their demeanor, this author should be rated solely on her writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good except for some grammar

It was a good story but had some grammar errors in it. Other than that I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmm

i love monster cocks 'cause they strech my holes the way I like it...Fantasy or reality...I enjoyed the story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ooo wow.

Delicously scary and painful. I LOVED IT! I kept twinging and half-whimpering when she went thru an especially painful part. 100% Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Loved it, it was one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ggr

should be illustated

brandanebrandaneover 14 years ago
garage rape

just wish i was a mechanic

scapewheelscapewheelover 14 years ago
loved your story

Great story...can't wait for the next installment. Love to read about white girls becoming addicted to big black cocks and unable to enjoy our small, white pee-pees anymore.

forfun44forfun44over 14 years ago
Very Hot!!

Every woman should experience a good Gang-Bang, it may help loosening up some sexual Taboos...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very exciting!!

I really liked your story and can not wait to read the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING

loved it!! please please write another one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

get your friend involved in the next. she is jealous of your story and wants to help you pay. so hard right now. off to screw my gf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmm

I am in college to be an English Major, I love reading stories, writing them and editing them. I think this is one of the best gang bang stories I have read. And I happen to read a lot of them. :) Please keep up the good work.

Kira

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Made me want to go get my car fixed and not be able to pay for it. Mmm, a good gang banging sounds like so much fun. Damn, I'm hot now!

Gaston1Gaston1over 13 years ago
They raped me

Pretty good story. Will like reading more from you.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
Vote yes

Let's see the rest of the installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

would luv to here about your next payment, that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It!

I masturbated twice read this!! Awesome! I wanna FUCK YOU! Literotica, you rock! \m/ . Next installment please!

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
More please!

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have some classy admirers . . .

barry97barry97over 12 years ago
It is Fantasy:

Hay it is a fantasy. Like a lot of murder mysteries on tv etc. I liked reading it. There is Science Fiction on TV. Lots of books that are fantasies. So those who thought it was real wake up and smell the coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disapointed

I thought I was going to read a good rape story. I cant stand tales wheer the girl starts to get into the rape

SomberRoseSomberRoseover 11 years ago
Eh....

The dialog was a little cheesy at times & the story didn't have any build-up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

I thought it was a good stOry. The climax was ver well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seeking a stranger dick

I wish that someone could fuck my wet pussy. Haven't had a dick in 7 years so hot and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I definitely want this story to continue.

Maybe this time she goes to them. She could get taken in the main garage area, maybe little BDSM.... Just reading this story made me cum so har, imagining all those monster cocks stuffed into my wet pussy and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was alright...

But so clichΓ©. What's up with the white cock thing? White guys can have big cocks too. Why must white females try to emasculate and humiliate white men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
almost awesome

i know it almost a rule, but i think the mouth rape is always a little too much while one is getting a full ride below at the same time. like which end is one supposed be enjoying. i would like to see more titty sucking and biting while getting raped by a big black guy while another one is holding her down. but that's just me. there are different positions too. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just had a cock yesterday!! :):):):):)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worked for me

Great story - loads of hard fucking and she loves it. So when do we get the next instalment? What does she do about getting DPed again now she has a taste for it? Does she tell her friend Lisa and take her along for company next time? If Lisa visits the garage with her, make sure the cock to hole ratio stays the same - get some more guys in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Loved the story. I'm a white guy that has become addicted to interracial porn and erotica. So this is truly right up my alley. I can't wait for the next installment. Don't pay attention to the negative comments. I love how Claire realizes that she can never be satisfied by white guys again. The sexiest thing a woman can ever say, is black men fuck better. Just my opinion. But if I were married, that's what I'd want to hear my say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boring

@Anon 03/18/2014 - Lol, please, you're not a White guy. You're most likely a Black pretending to feed your own unfounded ego.

The story was okay, but it loses it value when they start enjoying the rape.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 10 years ago
Anon "Boring"

The problem is that this site (inconsistently) bans stories where it is not clear that she is enjoying the rape. That's why I stopped writing for them - they are hypocrites, and it is too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Cant wait for more the second installment should be very interesting.This installment was nothing short of amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nonsensical

"way out for me now, the office door closed behind the last man and the walls were lined with huge, leering men, who were reaching out to"

walls lined with 4 men - don't make sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weirdly race driven..who caress about race 😀😀

I found this to be exciting but as a black woman slightly...race driven?? Didn't wanna use the word racist... And kinda weird. "My black juices"??? What the fuck? Our cum is white too our blood is red too 😀😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's been 8 years.

You haven't updated in forever!!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I think this story was amazing i dont care what other people say you write great can't wait to read more of these multiple men stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Was a good story but seriously make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yum

I liked it... & now I'm about to wake my boyfriend up & fuck him until he has to go to work. Thanks! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Black Juice

Loved your story. Amazing and really erotic. I have to admit that I did have an orgasm while reading it. But one part particularly annoyed - the part where the black man said he wanted to shoot his black juice in her. Black people do not have black "juice", they have white cum like the rest of the human race. Other than that, it was a really good story. Carry on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet

Amazing! It made my pussy all wet and horny, I did finger it and had a nice warm cum! Lovely. Thanks. Please make part 2, 3, 4... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Probably really happened

Actually it probably happens frequently.

Anyone need someplace to park their car?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife is a black cock starved slave

My wife was gang banged after a work out at the gym we both worked out at 2 years ago. They have banged her 3 or 4 times a week with the number of brothers she has been passed around to growing larger each week since she has to have it now. Her pussy and ass have been streched to the max being pounded by foot long black cocks in both holes along with her third entry hole. I am sure you will be doing the same so be ready for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If it's real, I don't like it

I own a Auto Repair Facility. If this is real, the people there should be incarcerated. If a fantasy, fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Pussy was soaked my man loved licking it afterwards

entemeentemealmost 8 years ago
Good gangbang

Good gangbang, but would like to read a follow up story. Perhaps she was ovulating, but not on Pill?

More humiliation.

I'm glad I don't take my car to that garage tho' ~smile~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Made me so wet.

Ah that made me so wet. I loved it. I hope you will do another chapter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I cant pay, after I told the old well dressed woman how much for her car to be repaired. Look, I rang you, you said go ahead. $496 can you pay tomorrow, no, well we will keep the car. I need it, yeh, I need the payment. Sorry, I need payment. I looked at her, look I will tell you what. I am going to go down to the workshop, when I come back, perhaps you might be bent over my desk, with you dress up, we might be able to arrange a down payment, your decision. I left the office. Marshall was downstairs, look lock up after 20 minutes, then come up. I went back upstairs, I didn't know what to expect but as I entered I saw a big pantyhosed arse, mmm, thought so. I walked to the front of the desk, my cock out, well, I am sure we can work something out, grabbing her neat hair, I am sure you know what to do. She hesitated, come on, I want to go home to my wife, her lips surrounded my cock, I held her hair as I fucked her mouth.Mmm, she wasn't bad, I pulled back, nice fat arse,, I yanked her hose down, slapping her legs apart. I rubbed my cock along her pussy, well here comes the first down payment, I grabbed her hair pulling her head back as I shoved hard into her pussy, she was damp, her saliva on my cock helped me slam it home. Here I was fucking a women nearly twice my age, I was enjoying it as I looked down at her big arse. I thumbed her hole, she couldn't pull away. I reached out to my desk, there was a can of light machine oil, I took the cap off the long thin tube, her pussy sure felt good, dribbled some oil on her hole and then pushed the tube into her arse, squeezing oil out of it. What are you doing, I pulled her head further back, aagh, that hurts, as I pulled my cock out of her, moving it up to her anus. No, not there, no, I yanked her head back, she screamed, sobbing, listen you cant pay, you want your car, I want your arse pushing against her anus until I opened her, oh slowly sliding into her, , this was tight, my wife never let me there, exit only she would say as my cock slowly eased right up into her. The door opened, hi Marshall, he looked at me, join in, he moved to her mouth, I pulled back and pushed hard into her, a scream, her mouth opened, he pushed his cock into it. Fuck this womans arse felt good around my cock, I pulled her hair, her insides clenched my cock, what a fuck, I let her hair go, holding her ample hips I laid my cock hard into her as my cum coated her rectum. I swear I felt her clenching around my cock, marsh, you want a bit of this, slapping her bottom, no shes good, holding her head as he shot into her mouth. I was still fucking her arse, now listen, that is your first payment. You now owe, $400, today isTuesday, I want it by Friday, otherwise pushing hard into her, be bent over this desk ready for another down payment. now get out, see you Friday or before. She pulled her underwear up and left. She came up the stairs on Friday, money in hand, I counted it$300, the bill was $400, she lifted her dress and bent over the desk, no underwear, you slut as she reached for my cock, could she suck, I was hard most of the week, thinking about her tight big arse, I couldn't get enough of my wife as I moved behind her, she reached back and spread her bottom and I sank my cock deep into her rectum, I fucked her arse for as long as I could before unloading into her. I nodded, payment accepted, I issued her a receipt. She stood and said, I need work done on my car. I am happy to pay in advance, like this , she knelt and sucked on my cock. I nodded ok, what about every fortnight and she smiled and that was a 16 months ago and every fortnight I fill one of her holes, mostly her arse. I never tire of Miriam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

InCARcerated.. Good one ;P

dculodculoover 7 years ago
Niyla Styers

i loved the emphasis on girth, her sloppy loose pussy and her being filled up and stretched

""Hmmm, not as tight as other girls we've had, but I guess that means she won't scream so loud when we ram our monsters in there huh" The manager then laughed, a throaty evil laugh which made me shudder.

He misread this "Oh you like that do you slut" he added another finger and began finger fucking me roughly. After a few seconds he added a third finger "that feels tighter, I guess we're getting near her limits, lets see how much this bitch can take" and he pushed a fourth finger into my pussy, stretching me wider than I've ever been stretched, creating a burning pain, but also a small amount of pleasure which increased as he fucked my cunt with his fingers."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enteme

If she was on the pill she wouldn't be ovulating!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm so wet right now, I need someone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape

Daughter white women are nothing more the cracker cum dumpster whores. I love to fuck white and Latina girls very rough and disrespectful I love to be inside there cunts and talk about there mothers daughters sisters training these worthless cunts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Babies and real life?

Um, I she on the pill or else she will be getting a lot of babies. And she wasnt REALLY raped cuz she said OK to it. I would said gimmie a sec and recorded what he said and said No. Then i would go tell the cops so that bitch and his friends could rot in prison. Oh yah, the last sentence confused me. This really happened? Probably not but anyway i gotta ask. BUT THAT BITCH GIRL WAS A SLUT. SHE JUST A LOOSE PUSSY WHORE SHE SAID YES SHE LET HERSELF GET SO CALLED RAPED SHE IS A BITCHASS WHORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

That was so good, it got me so wet.

Please write another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huge Black Cock Stimulus

Your tale about garage rape made me so hot I had maby orgasms while reading it. Please continue writing more hot ones just like it. I would even like to hear about more huge black cocks fucking you, say like maybe 16 inches or more. I would love to hear about you servicing 5 huge cocks inside you at the same time. 2 in your asshole, 2 in your cunt and 1 or two in your throat together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes your story was good

Hope you do a part two 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GARAGE WHORE

I loved every second of the story especially; the dirty rag to clean herself up. Can!t wait for the next instalment. Good erotic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Boy she got stretched big time hope she got pregnant too. I know my aunt I were on vacation together at resort.herd some coming from the room we shared.it was my aunt getting gangbanged by 6 guys and she had 3 cocks in her cunt and one in her ass and mouth right down her throat.when walked in looked I took pictures of her and I said fuck the shit out of her.plus I said make sure cum in her real good because she not on birth control.the in her mouth shot load down her throat pulled and she yelled don't cum in me then they shot their cum in her cunt and ass.she screamed you bastards and they just laughed.so did I so I showed them pictures and her.said looks like you got what you wanted and called a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish it was me with the broken down car!

Eagerly waiting for the second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn son!!

Really good story I was fucking my boyfriend while reading this honestly I am still hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Love the consensus at the end! Hot! I would love to get gang banged!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
installment 2 PLEASE!

you'd be my dream girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

my dick is 9 inch

this will tare your womb even more

love to fuck u really hard

i lv to fuck your tight ass for a night full and fill your cunt eith your own blood

i want to fuck u on your periodsg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

This piece is excellent. Exactly what I needed, and kept short and sweet. Perfect.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Great story

I am a sissy cum lover and have often desired something like this for myself. I want to scream in pain and pleasure as I am used. Wish I had a cunt so I could feel it being stretched as my ass is full of cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garage gang rape

Loved it and hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot

Love that story, shit wish that could happen to me. Please let us know about the rest of the payments.

AikenByronsAikenByronsover 3 years ago
You are awesome

This was a well thought out story with plenty of character. Stay on course and we all look forward to reading about future payments

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope they put black kid inside of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think it would have been better if she had not enjoyed it and put up a fight!!but,it still was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wished this was me. I beg u to sell my white pussy

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

Why does race always have to be brought into it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish this was my white little blonde wife and I got to watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it was a real good story,one of the best where a garage gangbang takes place,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like reading the two dicks double vaginal part kinda gay in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

(832)670-7752, girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but it's been to long for a part two. when dose else go back for more or goes some wear else for

more of the treatment.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope you got uesed real good plus hope they pur their kid up in your womb.on vacation with my mom and aunt nudist resort we saw one woman sceeaming group of black guys fucking her once done she was crying they told her go tell your husband carrying kid in you.then heard them say look at those two walked up my aunt picked her up one got on top slammed into she scream then she yelled my ass did same to my mom told them fuck thise two slutssaid I want to triple penetration on two big cocks in their cunts then down their throats I filmed it to oncw guys finished fucking them aunt said great carrying black kid in me told her your carrting my kid in as mom is too just told my wanted to see how you could handle black cocks been on vacation their 2 weeks both them had morning sickness both still got gangbanged every day and night the day we leaving had 6 husbands come up to me saying are wifes pregnant thanks to you wifes looked at me told them at least not responsble for them getting knocked up all had to be off birth control let guys fuck them and take theur sperm inside them we went back followinf year both of them did get knicked with black kid each in them my aunt said to my mom she wants to do full hardcore gangbangs evey weekend and be filmed doing it my mim joined her now they each have 6 kids each

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the dirty talk!

mepj79mepj79about 2 years ago

Damn! had me leaking juices just reading this story. never had black cock in my life, but this story makes me fantasize about it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous