All Comments on 'Richard's Time'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Pleasant erotica!

Severusmax,

Enjoyed your story. Could have been a slice of real life. An Army office and a Waitress. Nice little match up. Had it's endearing qualities too. Wonderfully written!

duddle

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Your story has been mentioned on the New Story Review Thread. ~ Red

MacsmistressMacsmistressover 13 years ago
Caveat

The caveat that Richard may be considered a bastard for how he treats his wife I see as unfounded. I have been around the military all my life, and any woman that marries a military man had better be prepared to be without him while he is deployed, or willing to uproot and move where he is, is family is allowed to join him. That is just the way it works. If she isn't prepared for that, she had better not hook up with him. That is why so many military marriages fail. It takes a special kind of woman to be able to deal with it. She has to be strong enough to take the reins while he is deployed, and to give them back when he is home. She has to be willing to move at a moment's notice, and deal with the idea that her husband may cheat on her when he is away for months (or years) at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An average life in any of the Armed Forces, marriage failures are a fact of life. In Britain the marriage failure rate in the Police and Armed Forces is over double that of the civil population.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous