All Comments on 'Banished to Purgatory?'

by dass4450

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the great mixture of humor and sex wih randy widows.

It is one of my favorite fantasies. Keep it up lol

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590almost 18 years ago
"Purgatory" Leaves me in Limbo...

I enjoyed the tale, especially randy Maudie's realistic dialogue. However, the story felt a bit rushed at the end, with its quick summary of how Derek saves the day and satisfies all the widows' needs for years to come. I'd like to see "Banished to Purgatory" expanded into several chapters with plenty of details about all those women on the factory floor and that younger new receptionist who isn't opposed to the occasional table-ender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story...

...has been mentioned in the Story Review thread found in the Author's Hangout in the Literotica Forums.

Lizzy

Story Review Thread {this is where the review is - please do not comment on this thread}

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

Story Review Comment Thread {this is where you can comment on the review}

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428875

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Where Will Derek Go?

Purgatory is where you go when a destination of heaven or hell is uncertain. This begs the question, "Where will Derek go?" I really think that answering that question could lead to some wonderful stories.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

good to read your stories again.don't wait so long,your stories are missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great beginning

I agree with what "thewordsmith2590" had to say. This could be a great beginning to a series of detailed stories about his many "loves".

While I enjoy many stories on this site, I wish literotica would come up with a category for well constructed and grammatically correct stories so it wouldn't be so hard to find them.

Look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good but rushed

i don't know if other readers of this will agree with me, but i feel this could have been a lot longer allowing the characters to mature and storyline to progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Delightful, but

dass4450:

I have to agree with the others that this would be even more delightful as a series. Thank You. Ronnie W.

rnnealrnnealalmost 18 years ago
And?!!!

I was hoping this was the beginning of another one of your serial stories.

Did you ever finish the Lord Millhaven series?

Keep up the good work. I have missed your stories. Gld you are back.

GrushenkaGrushenkaover 17 years ago
Fine, enjoyably lusty work

As a *ripe* (in the best sense) mature woman I loved this story and will read more of you. I also appreciated the fine writing and humor. The main character's persona comes across warm and inviting, the ripe women too.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Keep going. AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous