All Comments on 'The Nude Gun'

by My Erotic Trail

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Wild!

Art, you are really something else. The image of a naked and enraged Stormy spraying bullets made me almost choke on my water! Good luck in the contest.

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Surprised

Art, your ability to come up with a surprising tale never ceases to amaze. My only real concern was setting this one in Iraq, I know it's 'make believe' but really, naked women on the streets of Iraq! Good luck.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
that was GREAT! LOL

what a quixotic and clever story! Your fertile imagaination delights as always!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 18 years ago
Giggling

So georgeously not politically correct. Loved it. Good luck.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Basran humor at its best

Anyone who can come up with a humor piece based in Basra, deserves kind public comments and high votes. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

Maria2394Maria2394almost 18 years ago
good way to get rid of tan lines!!

MET!! I enjoyed reading your story, and the depiction of the work environment was great. we call the temp-lift here a "buck hoist", helluva way to get around, huh, rickety things!!

:D

maria

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Riot!

This was a riot! Quite a wild ride... whew! "I want to shoot your gun" *grin* uh-huh... Great job, loved it, good luck in the contest. :)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very funny!

The clash between cultures is in full swing at a building site in Iraq. The boss's wife shows up and Nude day begins. A hilarious and outrageous Read. Very Enjoyable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous