All Comments on 'Maraschino Cherry'

by wudelfin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sweet Torment

She is the viper who once threatened her life, dark, and deadly. She begins the assasination of his life. Show him no compassion! DIE BITCH! DIE! Fuel my rage and hunger for his pain and eternal death, while his soul is incinerated. Bringer of death, let her be his holy exicutioner. He brings disease on our earth, his hellish soul consumes the innocent in their silent screams. To top it off, he is an arrogan brute. Show me sadist pleasure and tell me of future tortures. She should cut off his accursed tool that brings his demon children to burden the world in despair. She should transform the dead flesh through her magick and trickery, into a dildo. That's all he is good for. Not for his seed, evil and flesh. Simply to be a dildo. Torture the bitch to death. And let his corpse rot in the sunlight that is pure. That craftsmanship of his perversion would be an ironic ending that is both cruel and satisfying. Evil does not change its form, do not be dellsuioned by it. Revenge is bad, but ridding the world of evil is good. Being evil while ridding the world of evil is horrible, but I feel sick desire overwhelming my senses after I read this. Sorry to say, it had that impact of me. Be proud of your creativity, please take my idea into condsideration. HA! HA! Hee! Hee! From your loyal, female virgin critque. I hate rapists. I allow hatred to take its true form when dealing with their sin. I can forgive all, except that. After all I'm only human, I need an unforgivable grudge towards something. DIE RAPISTS! I simply see it as the ultimate evil, worse than murder to break one's will, spirit, purity and desire to live. Death is an ending, rape provides humilation, prolonged pain that poisen's a heart and leaves it shattered. So many perish after a long period of suffering because of an unworthy fool's foolishness. Get a hooker you brute! A message to all rapists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous