All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Darby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mcwiiimcwiiialmost 18 years ago
Is Bob waking up?

A JPB story that actually has consequences of action?

Amazing, and a good read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Great story

A great story and very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent...

This was a good story and a well written one. Darby must either be blond or she was having a blond moment when she said she was not cheating. Yea, two men were fucking her in an alley and several times before that and she was not cheating? So, she blames it on hubby. Telling him if he would have fucked her in public and got caught it would be ok and no harm done. She is an airhead or a space case.

Now she wants to come back to him and calls him daily telling him of her love for him and it was not cheating because she let other men fuck her, I think she is a brick short of a load.

I loved the ending where he left her and to hell with her. He has a good job and is moving on with his wife. No slut should slow a good man down.

Good job, JPB...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

Darby represents the type of person who justify all of his or her wants in terms as needs. Then the next step is to do whatever is necessary to satisfy those needs. Of course, he made her do it!

Thanks for a great read!

SleeplessinMD

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Trouble here!

Dude,

You know JP is going to be pissed when he finds you are writing stories using his name!

Regards

C

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Strange morality for Bob?

Read this about 6 months ago somewhere else.

Occasionally Bob manages a story without a wimp hubby - occasionally.

azraelgrazraelgralmost 18 years ago
OK nice story

Y'know Bob, I think you're starting to write a little better nowadays. Nice story but a little short.

By the way how about writing some more stories in the theme of The Dark Trilogy? Sometimes sheer bloody vengeance is entertaining as well as cathartic you know?

azraelgrazraelgralmost 18 years ago
OK nice story

Y'know Bob, I think you're starting to write a little better nowadays. Nice story but a little short.

By the way how about writing some more stories in the theme of The Dark Trilogy? Sometimes sheer bloody vengeance is entertaining as well as cathartic you know?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Ok, that sucks Chagrined posted my commet

I was thinking the same thing, that when JBP gets back to his PC he's going to be pissed someone that posted a story as him that didn't have either cremepies in it or the husband pimping out his wife for their friends and work mates to enjoy.

Who are you and how do you manage to get JPB's account from time to time to post a good story =)

Just kidding JPB =)

-Risq

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Actually

A story that was posted quite awhile ago on another site. Bob has written a lot of stories some wimps, some with consequences for bad behavior. All good imho. He entertains me.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Another "I gave you all the love you could handle"

story. How do they know? I am glad you have a strong husband figure who doesn't put up with a cheating wife. I would celebrate more if I didn't know there were going to be several cheating wife/wimp husband stories before you write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Know bobie

there would be more unrestrained positive feelings and comments if there wasn't six helpless pathetic male humiliations to push aside until the next slice of life's reality.

The mistake made is that as low as it gets this good one doesn't get you out of the self imposed hole and just makes the hole deeper with the next male humiliation tail.

Sad huh - all that talent but

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Seems like you can't win for losing. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. As for those who have read this story on another site, I've also seen your stories on SOL, eroticstories and ASSTR (under JPB) with the largest number here on Lit. and eroticstories though three of the four sites count chapters posted over multiple days as individual stories. I haven't figured out your posting sequence since I've read the same stories on all four sites. I do like your philosophy of writing for yourself.

Anyway, full speed ahead and take no prisoners.

Regards, Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Well, Naturally

he has to get rid of her. Another total slut. Who wants to be married to a slut?

Her answer is ridiclous, too. You wouldn't give me what I wanted so I had to get it elsewhere? A selfish, cheating, lying slut.

Goodbye. Go fuck some more in the alley.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Very entertaining

So this Ad agent keeps her job with her agency over time – no problem, while she gets her reputation as providing scenic fucks for customers (liability for criminal records in case of getting caught not included)? Ok Ok - forget reality. It was entertaining. I really enjoyed husband’s seamless work on chapter 4 of his contract with a client, as his wife was waiting for a bail.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Liked the story

Enjoyable read. Leaving the busted wife in jail was most fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent

another great story from JPB thank you, Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Divorce is a bit to nice for her!

What was that punishment, yeah, drawn and quarters while alive! Makes you sorry we live in such and uncivilized society that a woman can do this and not be punished.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

The trust thing is way overdone.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good.one

Another good JPB story, with some.consequences for the usual slut wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9047 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...