All Comments on 'Travel Nurse'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Wow!!

Your story will be mentioned on the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout forum of Literotica's Bulletin Board. Thanks ~ Red

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disappointing

"Strange tail" at 46 just ain't very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
About as erotic as library paste

"...and there was a wet ring around her mouth that smelled of pussy. Tracy's pussy."

Jesus! That must be one skanky pussy that can leave a ring and can be smelled through a partially opened door.

It was downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cuckold

Good story but you didn't find out the other side of the coin. On the opposite week-end Callie's husband came up from California and fucked Traci's brains out. That's the part she didn't tell you. So she still cheated on you. You just thought it was Callie she was having sex with while she was on the phone to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

I guess one can rationalized anything. What if the wife had picked up a man to comfort her instead of another woman. Cheating is cheating no matter what the sex is. Unless the couple already has some type of arrangement. Of course, 25 years of marriage is nothing to sneeze at. It would be hard to trust his wife again. What the husband could have done is to high-tail back home without confronting the wife and pick him up a girlfriend to keep him company until the wife came home.

Boyd

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Good for what it was

but way too much was left unaddressed, way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a bad deal

She is a cheating untrustworthy bitch. He is also stupid in his desire for a threesome as a married man. He is a whimp to put up with her also. I am not a fan of cheating married men or women with either sex. I am not a fan of whimps of either sex. He should have left town and gotten a divorce after telling their children the reasons.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yeah, Yeah - not another one

Look, sure they may be OK with having a slightly open marriage - but really. The fact that the tart did it all behind his back for so long meant that she didn't respect him - so it doesn't really matter if the husband in question is sympathetic to his wife's sexual needs - his wife doesn't respect him. END OF STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Normally I'm an old romantic

jack_straw:

But this one ticked me off! He's a ram led to the slaughter because all his thoughts are in his little head! The two ladies have his dumb ass wrapped around their fingers with the promise of a little strange pussy. He's given her permission to do it to any one at any time and if he don't like it Sally five fingers will take care of his needs while she gets hers fully met whether it be male, female, or the nearest dog. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Of course she's cheating!!

The vow is "...forsaking all others....' ALL does not just mean one gender. All means ALL!!

So he wimps out and joins the adulterers.

crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sigh

What is it with Literotica writers? It seems every damn story has a guy more wimpy than the last one. I feel sorry for this loser husband who thinks with his penis instead of his brain.

Cheating is cheating. The problems are with things like lying and the destruction of trust, and the gender in that case is irrelevant. If she wanted to do as her roommate did and clear it with her husband, that's one thing, but she didn't.

It seems like you wanted to make a cheating story and an erotic three way story. Neither worked. The three way was not erotic or enjoyable because one feels too sorry for the husband. The cheating story didn't work because the husband acted so stupidly, forgiving her in about five minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Male dick vs Plastic dick: you make the call!

As I read the story, I had the following thought: OK, now the slut wife can compare the performance of her cuckolded wimp of a husband with that of a plastic dick. If he doesn't make the grade, she can always find another willing lady back home who'll happily supply her "needs". Her hubby won't mind her fucking another woman as long as he gets some too.

And on this lovely basis, these two people will live happily ever after. Excuse me while I vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
its a story

well... overall there isn't a lot ot say about this story. Its formulaic, cliche and rather obvious in its plot twist. The only difference between this and some of the more traditional "cheating wives" stories is this time the seducer who gets the "loving wife" out of her panties is another woman.

And there is going to be a lot of honest criticism that the "hero" Pat was a complete wimp. Its funny so many of the writers have the wife once caught say "It wasn't about the sex. I still "love" you." and yet it was another writer here who finally pointed out that the woman using that line didn't even know what it meant. Here we have an author who obviously missed that class.

The problem shouldn't have been the affair itself, although that should have been devestating, especially how Pat got his "final" proof when he caught his wife and Callie doing it that money. But

What about all the lies told before then?

What about how Tracy was pulling away and not talking to him?

What about the fact that he'd remained loyal to her, but she didn't?

This was a marriage that was in a lot of trouble, and if Pat was as strung out from the flight as you suggested, he would have been completely impossible to talk to in the hotel room, if his wife could even catch him. Figure she has to shower and then dress and then call to get the location. If he went straight to the hotel, packed and left he'd have been long gone unless Tracy was unbelievably fast.

Sorry Jack, its a good idea, but you left a few things out in order to create a certain ending, and the story as a whole loses something when that happens.

Mr. Long Reviewer.

PhlynxPhlynxalmost 18 years ago
So... When Callie's husband comes to town

Why shouldn't he get some of the same?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just trying spin on wimp and cuckold

Nothing new just an idiot wimp and a conniving woman and her lover. He can now expect more adventures for her with anyone she wants. Sorry try at wimp being made a stand up guy. Sad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting Story And

I think the FMF was erotic.

As far as the angry, sour,kneejerk critics go---this is fantasy. First, a 6 month separation like that isn't worth the money---yeah, GIs and merchant marine & some other occupations require it, of the guy usually, but no mother is going to leave a 17 yr old son voluntarily & if she really loved her husband--"no" also. Oh, could it happen---ok, but not probable. A dollar isn't everything.

If you had a woman cheat on you, it would be way better with another woman than with a guy, unless of course the wife has decided to give up men,which means her husband.

Is the situation ideal? No.

I get tired of reading anger on this site. No, the cuckold bit is intolerable, and no self-respecting guy is going to stand for that, but I like to see some probing of motivation, some psychological depth rather than the iron-jaw of silence and "fuck you bitch". And psychological depth doesn't mean whining and psycho-babble. Yeah, there's shock. Yeah, there's hurt. But why, why,why did things get out of hand----a little masturbation would have been better than an affair---better yet some kind of accomodation---a return home---a visit to Idaho long before---or a visit in some other more accessible city--some accomodation could have been made---in the fictional story. That's if we are trying to talk reality & writing a different story.

The bullet-head critics would have done a Smith and Wesson on both gals, gotten themselves in jail, destroyed the family by removing the parents physically from the kids---one by death, one by prison----and the then-bozo husband would be in a state of psychological denial a la O J Simpson, or walking the halls of guilt the rest of his miserable macho-stupido life.

What is a better outcome for this fictional couple? Murder,mayhem, lawyers---sometimes I think these stories are commercials for lawyers, P-eyes and electronics manufacturers. Morality? Anybody at this site is certainly skirting traditional Bible-belting hard-assed morality. No, the author presented a better scenario, a little titillation that revenge stories often lack---and this is litEROTICA---not litVIOLENCE or litLITIGATION.

I thought the author did a pretty good job with this little fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so, so.

Mediocre writing and weak plot. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No Sale or That Bitch Won't Hunt !!!

Jack - Jacky - Jackie just listen to yourself instead of your prevelent feministic little head side.

She selfishly lied and fucked you up for months said "You da Man" several times then after you beat your chest several times you left her to fuck around on you for another month. What kind of shit are you selling Jackie??

Hey the Red Headed "you made the Wimp section of the New England Journal of wimps" liked it as would any woman who can twist a man into thinking wow neat my wife in a 69 with another bitch is so bitchin to watch (while she says You Da Man???)!!!

Wake up and stop selling cuckolding another weak helpless man into pathetic humiliation just cuz she chose a bitch with a dildo who would 69 her all night while you sat at home pumping your non-plastic liddle one once a week.

Even if you weren't married would that be fair??? Of Course Not. Jeez Jackie - go home and jack off for another month until she may come home or not. By then her cunts California wimp will have been in your wifie poos cunt more than hubbie did all week.

I simply must quote a few of your self serving wimp statements:

1) "Not a threat to the marriage" Now thats a beauty - think about that the next time you can't get it up and she is still raring to go (& thinking damn I didn't have this problem with my lesbian lover - well I had one there and I guess I better get one here and where ever I next land with or without the 1 or 2 shot wonder wimp).

2) "She had let her loneliness and deprivation get to her" Gosh Sherlock - that was profound but meaningless throwaway thought as he pumped his liddle one while watching her 69 her lover for the next 8 hours interupted by a pottie break and a milkshake each.

Such good immediately prior work then this Jackie??? Is a male watching and inserting a larger cock to her next??? then there is the clean up and fluffing the next cock !!! Then maybe you can get a cock or 2 to see you through listening to her next long distance fuckfest but (and this is really big) - don't ever even think of another pussy - that certainly wouldn't be fair to her or you eh????

How conveluted and disappointedly twisted Jackie. What were you thinking?????

Please get back on track or not - "You be da Man" - Gee where have I heard that?

EDYXXXEDYXXXalmost 18 years ago
OK STORY BUT

JACK I HAVE READ A LOT OF YOUR STORIES AND KNOW HOW YOUR STORIES GO> THIS ONE FOLLOWS THE PATH OF A MAN EITHER BEING A WIMP AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF MARRIAGE OR JUST BECOMING A CUCKOLD TO ANOTHER WOMAN> HE SHOULD ASK HIM SELF IF SHE HAS CHEATED IN THE PAST AND WILL SHE DO IT AGAIN BE IT MALE OR FEMALE> I MY SELF WOULD HAVE LOST ALL TRUST IN HER> THATS ALL FOR NOW> KEEP WRITING I LIKE A LOT OF YOUR STORIES>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Now that's participation

now this story i can go for. none of that dickless, gay/bisexual husband who would only watch or/and suck the cum of other guys on his wife's pussy.

fregenfregenalmost 18 years ago
Guess you can't hit a home run every time

Everyone else has already stated the obvious: Cheating is cheating. She made a unilateral decision to change the rules of the marriage. Does she do Callie's husband now? His acceptance/forgiveness happens too fast.

Sigh. And this is from the author whose "Jealousy" is on my hard drive favorites list. Heavy sigh.

daluentdaluentalmost 18 years ago
good until

This was good until a DILDO! was shoved up his ass or was it callie's husband, who showed up to surprise everyone. lol Why did you turn him gay?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Jack, the only thing I would say is this

This story really needed to pick a side to play on.

I mean if you were trying for the Stroke story side, you probably would want to leave out the parts about how his wife was cheating on him for month's and how angry he was when he found it out. That doesn't makes sense that a man who got upset about finding out his wife was cheating an hour or so later would suddenly get so turned on about hearing how it started with all that girl on girl action. Most of us males have heard of the possiblity that it has happened between women before and it has long stopped having it stop our higher brain functions once we got out of our early 20's. I would be surprised a 45+ year old man would get as giddy as a teenager at hearing about it.

But if you were after the cheating angle, then adding how the other woman's husband didn't mind her swinging without him (and possibly would like a turn at Pat's wife) didn't make sense either.

It was like you couldn't make up your mind so you possibly thought to combine them. I can't say I liked how either way turned out as a reader.

Sorry I wasn't a bigger fan of the story, but it really didn't work as I read it.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a Flawed Premise!

The premise is that if the husband get to fuck the lesbian lover of his cheating wife somehow that balences the books. Never mind the deception, lies and betrayal her being out of town for 6 months justifies everything. What was most disturbing was that Tracy had replaced Pat on an emotional level during her out of town stay.

What about Callie's husband, George? Does he get a shot at a threeway with Tracy now that Pat has gotten his session?

Another disturbing item was that Pat demanded or extorted that threeway with Tracy. Is my imagination or do wives even after the crisis not resent being forced into intimate situations.

Lastly, Tracy's assertion that this was just sex does not jive with the isolation she imposed on herself to enjoy her time with Callie. She had put Pat in the category of a distant relative.

Despite the comments above I do not think that Pat and Tracy should divorce over her bad judgment. It just that Pat's action made her cheating legit.

Excellent writing as usual.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very hot

To heck with the moralizers--this was a great bisexual romp, with some real emotions to make it even more engaging. Best, Ken

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
Poor Effort

Jack, what makes great stories great is that they are believable. The characters are well flushed out, and you can understand why they made their decisions. Forcing a story to go a certain way, and ignoring basic human nature really wrecks a story.

The separation was hard on them both, but only the wife cheated. What would have been more likely to happen in the hotel room would be one of 2 scenarios: Either he would tell her to get lost(drop dead) and that they were getting divorced and then leave, or he would tell her she better decide what was more important to her: her job, her lover, or her marriage? He would tell her there is no guarantee of saving the marriage, but if she wants to try then she better quit her job and leave her lover immeadiately. If she wasn't home in 3 days he would file for divorce, and if she had anything to do with her lover from this moment that it would be a divorce. Whether they would succeed in saving the marriage is anybody's guess. It should involve counselling, and many STD tests. Hopefully she realizes at some point what she risked (or threw away).

Very few people are wimps/cuckolds and very few people enjoy these type of stories. Actions have consequences. He would realize that the only way he could have a threesome with them would mean that her lover's husband either had, or would have a shot at his wife. This idea is completly revolting to almost all men.

If you plan on writing wimp stories, then tell us in the description and many of us will happily avoid your stories. I would rather not read your stories than waste my time on a worthless collection of words.

jimguyjimguyalmost 18 years ago
what if

I enjoy reading stories in this catagory to see the different ways authors face the challenges. Rarely do I comment. This story left me empty. He is happy after getting fucked by both women and goes home to an empty bed, satisfied for another two months of jacking off while his wife is getting it on with her girlfriend and most likely the girlfriend's hubby at some point. I would think a man might enjoy the threesome but after the glow fades realise he is the one getting truely fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sleeplessMD is wrong

there's no flaw or deception, real deception, that is.

deception is when a person STICKS to it and say "I don't care you justify it; how you say you love me only; how Jesus or Satan made you do it ---- it is ME that you've injured. it is NOT acceptable", etc.,

THAT would qualify what the woman did as "deception": deceiving him, lying to him, and teared up only when he "caught" her,,,

this is a story about a man, despite his jumping up and down for 59 seconds, after smelling his wife's scent on the face of the woman who opened to door, went on to have a HUG HARD-ON as his wife described her encounters with that woman and, 1 minute 3 seconds later, they're jumping up and down again, hugging each other, about setting up a 3-some,,,

thus, there's NO REAL DECEPTION here; he's just a little pissed because she didn't tell him BEFORE she was going to eat some pussie; but once he knows and especially after she explained how it was better that not only it's a pussie she's been eating (and not a DICK, which SHE felt it would be TRULY WRONG! LOL!!) but that HE too could be eating it, he smiled the most imbecilic smiles you'd ever see!

no "flaw", no "real deception;" it's just little silly story. for as someone said earlier, for a man in his 30's, 40's, or 50's who HAS NEVER ENTERTAINED group sex and never thought such activities are erotic (but likely dangerous and emotionally bad),,,, he could never, in real life, go from one extreme

("you cheated on me! be it with a woman or man, it makes no less a cheating", etc.)

to another extreme:

("okay, honey, I guess you were right,,, I just got carried away there a bit; but now that I've listen to your explanation, it is a good idea, I'd just take off my clothes and me and you and her, we'd just have some fun; everything should be okay!")

now, if you're a man or woman who've dabbled in such group activities through your life, or at some part of it, and found it to be "exciting" and "no problem," then, yes, making such "transition" is rather easily done; but not truly monogomous folks who don't want to swip spit and other sexual/non-sexual bodily fluids with a person other than their spouse,,, no way,,,

so, again, it's just a little silly story; nothing more

Sandman1Sandman1almost 18 years ago
Cheating and a couple other things

IMO cheating is cheating. Cheating with another woman may lessen the sting but she was still unfaithful. I also hope he was OK with the fact that he opened himself to share his wife with the other's husband. Fair is fair.

Memphis is in Tennessee not Mississippi.

In the first part of August in northern ID, the sun sets more like 8:30 not 7:30.

The sex descriptions were pretty hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just a couple of comments ...

... first, some of the Memphis burbs are in Mississippi. Memphis is right on the Mississippi-Tennessee state line. Second, the range of emotions is possible and sometimes people can forgive. Divorce is a drastic step that hurts families whether or not the children are at home or not.

Finally, this is fiction, not real life. If you do not like the story line, don't read.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Please, no bluffing!

Cuckold and wimp could be the preferred flavor for some (Brrr….), but seriously, as I usually say on a THEME a story should not be punished, just avoided. But where I learned to accept(albeit from a safe distance) this type of stories, what does get my literary temperament to a boiling point is disregard to logic or as I suspect here, simple laziness to re read your draft before submitting it.

Again, I’ll say – HALLO! Are you changing the story premise on us as we read it? It’s the same readers! If you forgot something –we didn’t! Wasn’t the basis for the whole self serving “arrangement” described as the two wives having sex between each other so that no third man could threaten their respective marriages? Wasn’t that the condition of the friend’s husband? (At least he WAS informed…) But then you decide to take us for a three way ride and for that we needed to quickly become dummies! And ‘oh yes the husband would not mind’ A switcharu has been attempted! Sorry! We saw it. Cut! At that point this is it for me (To my shame, I did read to the end and regretted it).

Putting next to bluffing /and or laziness on the author’s part all the other valid comments (such as lying as betrayal of trust) pale in comparison.

If my memory does not betray me you could do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thinking with his dick

sharing wife with callie and george.we no hubby is slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a cheating wife

I think the wife should have been more open to her husband if i was the husband i probably would have told her i want a divorce then make her suffer for her unfaithfulness to her husband then cut her off from his cock for 6 months.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

ddpmanddpmanover 17 years ago
Not bad but some holes

The tale wasn't bad as many of the commentors have noted. I thought a Traveler Nurse had their quarters paid for and were the reponsibility of the employing facility? Or I guess I know too much about Travelr Nurses. This minor goof did not detract from your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How does he know

How does he know that Callie's husband did not come and do the same thing that he did. But I did like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Did not work.

The outcome did not fit the characters in my opinion. neither her cheating, and it was cheating, nor his reaction. I usually enjoy your stories, but his one simply did not work. You created a good solid character, but there were a lot of holes between the set-up and discovery and the threesome. It was like you decided half way through to take these characters a different direction and the story got lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm okay with the story, except

they never discussed her emotional withdrawal ... which essentially was disrespect. It's one thing for her to have an affair with her roommate. It's quite another for her to be so enamored that she didn't call her husband or make herself available for his calls.

The other thing was how did he feel about being the one to cause her roommate to cheat on her husband - especially since his wife told him the the husband was okay with the girl-on-girl stuff to keep her from getting tempted to be with a man.

This in no way takes away from the quality of the story: just idle thoughts from a writer's perspective.

Nicely written - quite literate.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fucking worthless

A WHORE AND A FUCKING WIMP what a waste of electrons, you're a waste of oxygen quit fucking writing cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Did not work..

Your story was decently written, but other than that it did not work. I have had a threesome before, more than one, and they are fine, but trust in a relationship comes from respect and respect, in the end, is everything. The characters you wrote do not work. The husband you created would not have accepted her actions, and the wife was a selfish person. The really sad thing is that the plot and the circumstances were really good and different. They had a real life feel to them that is so often missing, but overall you blew it.

louguy35louguy35almost 16 years ago
Isn't it interesting...

how writers leave aside common sense, self respect, ordinary values, all for the sake of writing a story with an ending of reconciliation? Or is it a convoluted way around just to write about a threesome?<p>

In any event, it was not an appealing story.

Have a good day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fINE WRITER-- POOR PLOT

tHIS WAS 2/3 OF A FINE STORY. wHEN THE ROOOMMATE ANSWERED THE DOOR WITH THE SMELL OF HIS WIFES PUSSY ON HER MOUTH (NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE BEFORE), IF HE JUST CONTINUED TO PACK AND FLEW HOME LEAVING HIS WIFE WITH HER LSBIAN LOVER,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT STORY. wHEN YOU DRAGGED IT INTO A THREESOME IT JUST DESTROYED THE STORY.

THE cT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bullshit

I hate when somebody accepts female homosexuality as something OK. She cheated on him regardless of the sex of her partner. What if the wife had found the husband sucking a cock or taking in the ass? Had she been excited? I doubt it! I can never found any kind of homosexual or heterosexual cheating acceptable. I don't condone homosexuality, but I can not accept the double standard that makes a lesbian lover OK. The guy is a cuckold whether he likes it or not. She is a cheater and he a cuckold and a wimp!

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Rationalizing!

In the end they just rationalized the situatio. She should have taken the money loss and come home. But the job became more important than the love. And the sex became a further statement of her selfishness. If she could not handle it come home then. Someone said that the outcome did not fit the description of the characters. Wrong, it did not fit the husband. And if someone says that true love can overcome this kind of betrayal then they do not know true love. True love would not do or accept this kind of betrayal. Sure this is a fantasy and just a story, but if stroking off to betrayal get's your rocks off, then maybe the reader needs to reassess his or her view of love and committment. I hear the snicker of the anti-moralists who going to say but it is just a story, but then if you are going to create a plausible fantasy, the object of any fiction writer, then you need to create characters who behave according to your description. This failed to do that and worse was not erotic, because when you finally get there it is not believable. Poor writing from a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
take the fantasy and leave

take the three some, and go. the deceit, and getting caught is so awkward

glk19glk19almost 15 years ago
another wimp

cheating is cheating.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 15 years ago
Not my cup of tea

The set-up sounds good if you're into multiple partners but what is Pat going to do when George comes to visit his wife and wants some of the same. IF Pat thinks he has something to worry about, now. It's not hard to get used to the added stimulation of another partner and when that happens one partner (Tracy's husband, Pat) can't compete. Not to mention that California is just a hop, skip and a jump from Idaho, so George could be coming up every weekend. he sure has the incentive, now. This will definately change the dynamics of their marriage. Probably ending in divorce because ole Pat just won't be able to get the job done. Sorry, I just like to "what if". Obviously, Pat didn't think of that before he gave his blessing and then opened Pandora's box. As usual, very well written but I thought for sure you would have gone into the down side. You didn't so I did. So, to answer your question at the beginning of the story. No, I wouldn't have condoned it just because of the possible undesirable outcomes. Thank you, it was the type of story that gets you thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

This woman is a cheater, and the man admitted to fantacizing about having sex with another man. This doesn't belong in the "loving wives" category, but I guess there is no "pathetic, disgusting, faggots" category. Eat shit and die.

RealDocRealDocover 14 years ago
could have been good.

Two immature adults try to deal with their own 8 year old bisexual fantisies for the first time. It's called cheating and the response left me wanting to vomit. I wont hide behind the anonymity of others who leave criticism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Man up

When you cheat you break your marriage vows, does not matter if its with a man, woman or farm animal. No trust, no marriage. Man up and move on.

timdantimdanalmost 14 years ago
Doesn't add up

If Callie's husband thought it would be allright for her to have a lesbian relationship so he wouldn't have to worry about other men, why would he be okay with her in a threeway with a man.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Real Doc pretty much summed up my feelings!

I won't hide behind anonymity either. I thought it was a sick, disgusting, piece of excrement, not even worthy of one star. I just wish Lit had a rating lower than Zero. Where is PAPATOAD when we need him?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Good job with a difficult scenario

You made the best of a bad situation

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
My take...

I would have done as written in the story, but after I had gone home, I would have started divorce proceedings immediately.

If Tracy would have come clean immediately after the first time over Memorial Day and told Patrick what had happened, I could live with the arrangement. But the lies and avoidance, and hiding of her affair is not acceptable. She breached the trust. No secrets!!! As others pointed out, can Tracy now fuck Callie’s husband when he comes to town? Or has Tracy already tasted George?

Another question for dear Tracy… Can Pat now fine someone on the side to help his “loneliness”? Maybe a nice young trophy coed from the local college would fit the bill. If she can get her pussy eaten, why can’t he find fulfillment when he is lonely and horny?

See the can of worms this opens? Where does it stop?

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
Another thought...

But the sex was pretty hot. I did enjoy the sex in this story.

If Tracy had been up front and discussed all the what ifs at the start, I could at least try it out, but it would mean I could get some on the side at home too. If she can, so can I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh...BULLSHIT!

Absolutely ridiculous! Pure unadulterated BULLSHIT!

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Dude grow some balls

WANTED: A story with a man with his balls still attached

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There is no other way to say it ..

your story sucked just like Pat "cheating, whore wife"!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Hot sex but the marriage would have been over!

Cheating and lying about it is the same thing regardless of the gender of the lover or the spouse. Other than that, what Silverwolf said.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
come on peeps don't tell him to grow balls

didn't you read the part where she used a strap on, she fucked him in the ass, so he gave his ball's to the lesbos

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
So...

... whenever she is out of town now he has permission to cat around? Because it looks to me like she unilaterally decided to open up their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a disgusting story.

You really gotta wonder about the psychological issues that authors like this one have to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wake Up

Pat foolishly went for the threesome, his fantasy, but failed to think about one very important thing...if Callie's husband agreed then he most certainly would have agreed with the understanding that he could come up and participate next - only fair, only right!

The next surprise Tracy will introduce him to, when she has him hot and ready, will be to tell him that the idea of an open marriage with a hot wife is an experience beyond all others that will drive him insane with erotic, sexual and mind bending sex. In fact, she has discovered a select group of people in the hotwife status, checked them out, they are safe and exciting - you'll like them - maybe we can do another threesome so you can see what a really hotwife you love!

Oh well, getting what you ask for doesn't necessarily mean that it stops there - no, it opens the door to a room full of exciting activity, a virtual sexual store full of novelties and novel conduct. Oh, and can you say 'Cougar'!

Good luck with your emotions Pat.

I know it's a story and I know these two never had plans to travel this road - But - they're on it now...for better or worse!

Thanks!

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
Pathetic

No other way to describe Pat but a Pathetic Cuck

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
It's Not The Lesbian Sex or the Cheating that sinks this story !

Everything turned on a dime too easily once the husband found out. The wife repented , the roomate 3 way assented in tandem with absent hubby. I honestly don't care if he burns the bitch or reconciles . Make it believable & don't succumb to the hoary porn cliches.

A Great premise met talented writer but it just didn't click. Time pressures or lack of interest by Jack Straw. Too bad. This could have been a good one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Finances

For a couple who have made themselves dependent on two good incomes, they seem to be casual or careless about making financial decisions. Housing costs needed to be factored into Sweetie's effective income. It sounds like WV might have been the most net-lucrative work place! Maybe she gets into carpet-munching there, as well ... or finds several heavy-hung Mountaineers or Miners!

The presentation is competent insofar as writing mechanics go. However, LSD is right about Hubby's turn-around. Not enough effort went into that critical aspect. Besides, I think an angry Hubby would have been on the road before Sweetie could have run back into her place, thrown on some clothes and called the son to get the motel name!

4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Lousy

Horrible tale. Too many people take cheating too lightly. Let's try this situation. Suppose the husband found a girlfriend and the wife found them together. Would she have been so forgiving and want to join in? Yes I know it's different situation but hypothetically, would the wife join in? Answer is no. Call the lawyers. That's why this tale sucks. It doesn't work both ways.

Damn

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
It matters not...

Cheating is cheating, regardless of how you may look at it... and believe me all you guys who think it's sooo erotic... I've tried it, been in the situation Patrick finds himself in, when the woman he loves has a female lover. The pain is just the same, and there is NOTHING hot or erotic about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Here in India we have a word for guys like you, Chootiya. That's what you are buddy. Now go and have a bloody ball with your wife and her girlfriend(s).

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
How long was Tracy's tongue?

Tracy was on the bottom of the 69 with Callie as Pat fucked Callie from behind. How in world was Tracy able to lick Callie's clit? (HA!)

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Please disegard my earlie comment.

Today has been filled with my illogical comments and actions. And, no, I haven't had anything to drink!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Interesting Concept to Explore as Story but...

the resolution is a little too glib for me.. Maybe it was perfect for the personalities involved. The wife witholds her deceptions and if she's busted then husband gets fantasy sex. Apparantlly it works for them. He could forgive because the third party was a woman. But if it had been a male roomate?

Frankly her job and wavering fidelity issues add up to a marriage killer in the long run. I applaud the author for taking on a very provactive subject, while diagreeing with his handling of it. I'll just have to write my superior version first befire devolving into wholesale castigation. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jack ! !

You are writing far to many wimps into your stories ..........

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
uhuh

cheating is cheating.

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
Cheating is cheating.

Now she has drug him into cheating with her. Getting awfully wimpy in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Other Husband

What if the other husband wants a three way? Is it cheating then?

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
I don't know Jack kind of cloudy here

Even though it was with a woman, It's still cheating. And he insisted that he be giving sexual favors by Callie so now he has forced Callie to cheat on her husband with another man. Now that he has had sex with Callie he needs to allow his wife to have sex with Callie's husband, now what he feared from the start will happen, sex with another man!

A lot of contradiction going on! He shouldn't have let his wife get off so lightly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked up story....

She is still a cheater. And the roommate is also a cheater as she was married as well. All three of them need to go to hell.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
still

It is still cheating.

Would wifey like it if hubby was getting some while she was gone ?

If he does without then so should she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Travel Nurse Chapter 2: Fading Away"

The way this is most likely to go is for these two frolicking nurses to become more and more distant from their husbands, and end up leaving them both in divorce.

The other commenters are right in many aspects; cheating is cheating, and it causes separation between spouses--and especially so, considering the distances and lack of contact involved between the spouses.

No, this situation is truly a recipe for marital disaster.

Quite unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GET RID OF HER

A cheat is a cheat! Lesbian relationships also pass on std's and hiv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no problem

lol i dont have any problems with this one because the author made it clear that hubby was a closet fag... He wanted to have sex with someone of his own gender and he liked getting fucked in the ass with a strapon so of course he wont kick her out

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

You never said whether Tracy had to fuck Callies husband for his 3 some, Otherwise, A cheat is a cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Husband must decide if wife really is cheating."

What's to decide? She knows she's cheating. When she's caught, she uses her roommate to manipulate him into accepting it. Now she knows she can cuckold him anytime, anywhere, with anyone she chooses. And she will.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
You lost me on page 2

He didn't like itthat his wife didn't fall in bed with another man. But it was OK for Carrie and him?

I'm seeing little to entice in your efforts. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well he found out she's cheating

And what does he do? He lets a threesome with his wife's lover sway him from getting a divorce. He even lets the girlfriend fuck him in the ass! Talk about getting fucked both literally and physically! Too many mistakes in this story. He goes up with the mindset that he wants to find out what his wife is doing. He finds out. Why is he talked into anything by the cheating slut? In fact, there would have been no way she would have ever caught up to him. It took her time to get dressed. It took her time to call home and get the address from her son, which he would have had to look up. You really think a high school kid would have remembered the address? It took her time to find her purse and keys, get out to the car and drive to his location. Even if he had dragged his feet and he wasn't, he would have been at the motel, packed and gone before she got to him. Your time line just doesn't work. She never would have had a chance to talk to him face to face and use sex to change his mind. He would have had a long flight to sit and stew about his cheating wife and when he got home I think he closed the bank accounts and saw a divorce lawyer without ever talking to her. A couple of other things made no sense. At first you said money was tight. Then when he gets set to fly, money is no problem. If that was the case why hadn't they just flown to see each other at least once a month? Why would he wait any time at all before masturbating? He's a healthy male, used to an active sex life and he just stops everything? Again, really stupid. And if he thinks that having sex with his wife and Callie made up for all the times she cheated on him then he is the stupidest man ever and deserves whatever befalls him. Like I said, just too many illogical, implausible and just plain dumb things happened in this story to make it a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
divorce

She accepted to quickly his terms. This tells me George has already had a few threesome already.. in fact they had been doing it for months. The fantasy he could knock up Tracy was probably a twist for him. Since there is no metion of condoms in the story. It will be bad when Tracy comes home pregnant. What a idiot and wimp. How can he trust her is the real question.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
lol what a

faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Jesus what complete dogshit. Is the author eight years old?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cheating is cheating

today is pussy tomorrow will be strange cock. fuck them both and then divorce the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Biggest Bunch of B.S. To Be Dished Out

He ate it up hook, line, and B.S. that his wife feed hm. What a WIMP.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
Timdan Summed It Up 6 Years Ago

George okays Callie munching activities to keep her away from other men, then okays her having a ffm?

No.

Failure of logic.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

A threesome was too little too late, he should have asked more into how often they had fucked, and used that number of freebies to even things out, it is pretty unfair for him to have to go without, alone in his house, what's good for the goose...

someone accused him of being a faggot, I guess that's partially true, he did want it up the ass after all, and had apparently also fantasized about being with someone of the same gender, that was a big turnoff to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Kidding!

Your thinking when you wrote this drivel was off by a lot. Married nearly thirty years behaving like they have no morals or know what vows mean. Writers can say about anything they want. They also still have responsibilities to the people who may read what they write Unless they want to be a dictator.

Tell the truth best you can, try to stay close to some type of reality unless this is SIFI and is in the wrong category. Husband goes to visit wife a is so observant from the door can sense what's happening inside but, when something is told to his face he doesn't see or know anything.

Let him be smart, dumb, trusting, but, not stupid too. This storyline makes him mostly stupid. Although you can write and the story has a good start at the beginning you lose points when you allow the wifes logic to make him sway her way of thing.

His love for her was strong but, after nearly thirty years of marriage with three children two of the children being daughters he wasn't putting up with any shit to be sure.

So it wouldn't take much to push him into walking any from her and the stupid twisted logic her lover and the lovers husband though was good. Cheat is cheating with a dick or pussy does not matter.

That type of logic goes to back you and your failed responsibility with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's just a story, but what a Chump

He didn't cheat. He was just as alone and he held off the urge to go find another woman. As soon as it happened the first time she could have called and explained. As soon as she said that Callie brought out her box of toys and they have been sucking and fucking ever since, that was pretty callous. Game over. Hard to ever trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

No matter what the gender, cheating is cheating. He wimped out and gave into his cheating wife and her lesbian lover. What an "A Hole". He should of just left and went home to get the divorce started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So YES

you did the wrong thing. Can't believe he doesn't realize one of the big reasons she decided to become a travel nurse with being she could screw around on him. Not to mention she's going to do it again except this time it may be a man.

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
I had a related experience with my nurse wife when she was away

I had been away for three months on a work assignment, and was looking forward to sex with my wife of 23 years upon my return, but knew in advance that she was promptly leaving for a term in another state to work on her Ph.D. in a program requiring several summer terms at a distant great university. The problem was that she would leave very soon after my return, so I hoped for some intense make-up sessions in a small window of time. She did not have that goal - she left the day before I returned, days before she needed to to be there when required. I was hurt and insulted, but decided to make the best of it by going to visit her. I called her and told her, and she emphatically told me no, she was too busy, don't come, I don't have time for your visit. Hmm. I took the red-eye and was there the next morning. I went to her apartment, where she and another woman met me rather coolly. The other woman was obviously a hard-shelled dyke, not all at attractive to my eyes, and we met briefly. Before she left she said to my wife, careful what you say and how you react. We did have sex, and for a day or two travelled around the city and its surroundings sightseeing and eating out, and actually had a pretty good time, then I returned home. My wife was involved for a third year in a row with three hard-core dykes in an adjacent apartment, none of them attractive to my eyes, and all pretty hostile toward me. My wife spent a total of a year at that university, and with her friends/sex partners there, in four three-month segments. She then finished her degree and ended her out of town trips. After she came home, she received several telephone calls from her out-of-town friends, but they tapered off, and after I complained about it I think she might have told them not to call, or, more likely, to call her at work, not at home. She claimed to me that her friends there were lesbians, but that she did not have sex with them. Right, and the Great Easter Bunny laid the moon as an egg and it turned out to be made of green cheese. At least she did not come with her pussy stretched out of usefulness, or pregnant, or with an STD. Nurses usually have extra-curricular sex with doctors with whom they work, hoping to trade up by marrying one of them, so I guess that I should be grateful for small favors. Husbands of nurses who are just ordinary working guys are a sorry lot. The probability of their nurse wives being faithful are pretty slim. My advice. Do NOT marry a nurse. Theirs is a noble profession, but they do not regard fidelity to husbands who are serfs and peons as a stumbling block against their campaigns to marry upward to an MD, or even against shacking up with other nurses for a while if that is what is available. They are highly practical people when it comes to their sex lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crap

Cheating bitch.stand them and let em kiss. One shot, problem solved

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh hell no!

Nursie hits thr curb. That damn simple. This guy is a wimp ass clown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert cuckold/wimps!!!

"Pat, believe me, this has nothing to do with my feelings toward you" are you insane or what?? She disrespected him and also her daughter by cheating and betraying her vows! Your lame excuse for that cheating is only laughable!! Divorce that slut and go on with life as a truer man and not as a cuckolded wimp!!! Your final is only for the real perverts!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous