All Comments on 'Elisabeth and the Infanta'

by HeyNonnyNonny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RedCat88RedCat88over 15 years ago
Wonderful

Had the Queen and Clara's actions been played out between two "porn star" types of today, the story would have been far less sexy. However the taboo of their actions taking place during a time where this kind of behaviour was severely frowned upon made for a delicous read.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
Libre répond la sexualité!

I love history, even more than erotica! I have no idea how you could have come up with this concept, joined the two lovers and made something so wonderful. It was sexy, brilliant and inspired. I am soooooooo jealous!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
You are wrong

YOU ARE DEFINITELY WRONG regarding some historical data from your story!Elisabeth of Austria and Isabella Clara of Spain DID NOT HAVE A SIMILAR AGE,as Elisabeth was born in 1554 and Isabella in 1566,so there was a difference of 12 YEARS between them!Also,NO HISTORICAL FACT "makes it entirely likely" that Isabella had ever visited the French court!SHE SIMPLY DIDN'T DO THAT and IT ISN'T LIKELY TO HAVE DONE IT!Then,IT IS OBVIOUS that Isabella's marriage with the Archduke Albert of Austria WAS CONSUMMATED since they had 3 children,all 3 dead at a very young age!YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH THE HISTORICAL FACTS as you like it!

Also,regarding Elisabeth SHE DEFINITELY WASN'T "brighter, stronger, and more politically astute than men"!She was,as you said in the beginning of the story,a pious,innocent and beautiful woman!And NO,this innocence DOESN'T MAKE HER "such an attractive figure for historical eroticism",but on the contrary!In fact,the way in which you depict her in that story(as a "sexual aggressor",for example) HAS ALMOST NOTHING TO DO with the real Elisabeth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a ridiculously hot story. I did cum twice while reading it, so make that of that what you will. However, Elisabeth of Austria and Charles IX did have a daughter together, so their marriage was definitely consummated. And Isabella Clara Eugenia, in addition to being Elisabeth’s cousin, was also the daughter of Charles IX’s older sister, so it makes a lot of sense that she would visit the French court.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous