All Comments on 'At 64 My First Gay Experience Ch. 04'

by limplizzard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wish i was there

keep writing stories

DraggonfliDraggonflialmost 18 years ago
Lick it

I like your story a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes

I like George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wishing it Was Me

I am an older man who has never sucked a cock, but wants to desperately!

I woiuld love to find an older man in my area that is so inclined and haVE A PERMANENT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. thanks FOR THIS GREAT STORY.

marty276marty276over 12 years ago
beers

(wish it was me leave your tag then you might get a reply) .How week is the ale in the old colony because the amount that you seem to drink i would guess it is the same as fizzy water. it seems in george you have meet your match you both suck and fuck more than you let on.

Greyfox69Greyfox69over 12 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this great story. Another older man here who would enjoy the experience. Hey, Anonymous, if you want your wish to come true, better use your name. You might be surprised how many of us older men would like to find a male lover. By the way, keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wish i was there

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 9 years ago
Exquisite story, well told

At 62 I discoverex the pleasures of gay sex. I never thought I would engage in or enjoy gay sex. Like the author I went from heterosexual to blissful enthusiastic gay sex participant jn less than a week. Although I still have female partners, I have reacbed the point where sucking a cock and receiving his cum give me great sexual pleasure and psychological comfort. I now truly know what cock worship is. To suck and be sucked and witness other men sucking cocks is truly a thing of beauty and wonder. Oh that our society would teach the pleasures of cock worship to all young men and women. There is no better way for all men to become friends than to suck each other freely and without reservations and give and receive each other'other's cum as a sign of mutual respect.

This has the ring of truth to it. I found it very exciting as well as very comforting to hear another man tell "my" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Age us only a number,

Great story, and feel the same way. Not sure what happens as we men age, but i also fantasize about sucking a mans cock. Never been with a man, but would definitely like to suck and be fucked, before i leave this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hookup

Great story, I am going to a gay bar this weekend, hope I have the same luck. I crave a nice cock to suck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous