All Comments on 'Sweet Sweet Taboo'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
about time

Finally an audio story with incest! The voyuer/exhibitionist theme was so fucking hot! You must do another one.

Cheers to Mother and Son on tape I hope this makes a lot more authors try this genre on audio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LameOOO!

LAME, what's with the goofy speak? This is incest. it's supposed to be hot and nasty!

I cracked the door open and watched as you snuck into my room, so stealth like, I could barely hear your steps. You affirmed my notion; it was you Son, leaving your presents on my wall. My heart raced as I quickly jumped back in the shower to make sure you believed my deception"

Stealth like? presents on my wall? believed my deception??? This is like a lame generic romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To Be Continued...?

I liked the story told from each point of view. I'm glad you left the door open for a sequel. Hopefully you'll take advantage of it.

I agree that this is a hot genre that needs more audio. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More like this please.

would love to hear more like this. Personally, I would love to hear more "mothers" narrate these tales --loved sxykitten's old submission -- and there are a lot of stories on literotica that the ladies could read that explore this theme for example "An Accident, the Internet, and a Hotel" would make an excellent audio narrative as would the story "Seduce Me".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugh

That was really bad reading. Get people that know how to read with feeling next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what is THIS???

did you guys REALLY think that you can read a SCRIPT without any emotion, and get ANY response from it? I guess you did get a response, IT WAS AWFUL!! It was a VERY GOOD idea, which was why I listened, but she NEEDS to act like she is actually having sex, instead of reading the evening news

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NICE!

A few more hardcore scenes would improve this by 100% i reckon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where to from here?

A hot start. Explore this further. You don't have to be professional readers! Add interest, however, whenever possible. How about she doesn't know he is watching, he surprises her, wants to fuck her but she doesn't? Would he make her suck his cock? Would she do it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Im sorry what?

This was an okay plot line, but why in the world did you think you could get off without emotion?NO NO NO!! very monotonous, instead of masturbating i was literally falling asleep! Take some voice acting classes or at least try to put some emotion in your work....very monotone and that is not appealing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story

I really like this give us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Im sorry

I just dont think you put enough feeling into it. If i was you i would be more vocal my voice changing pitch. The female was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
make it better

put sounds with each other incest is nice i think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more of this please

loved the mothers narrative,this story is touching on a subject which often the mother initiates. A real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more of this

this is a very good effort,but overuse of the word pussy spoils it.Lets have lots more with mom doing the narrative

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DAmmm that was hot spec the lady

The lady got my attention she has one lucky son.Any more like this anywhere on here??? Sure hope so!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Audio needs work

The story was good. I like the premise, but the audio had no emotion and you could tell it was being read. The people doing the audio should know the story, or make it up as they go. The emotion and flow will help make your stories great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...

I know it's been a while, but you need to go to the next level, now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous