All Comments on 'CvsN 06: Payback'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Story writers unite.

Thanks for a fantastic story. I like bump and grind, but I love a great story. Your submissions are both. As a published writer myself, I recognize greatness. I have you saved to my favorites and have read everything you have posted. Hurry and do some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn good.

The real world is just fucking strange. From all the shit your mom tells you and what you learn in school, there is just no way you would ever guess how the real world works. Sometimes its sad, sometimes its amazing, but mostly it is both at the same time and isn't that the weirdest thing of all? This story is real. Maybe not the overall, obvious part of the story, but the details; yeah, thats real life.

Women who have been broken down by some prick for years on end have to be used a little or they just don't feel safe. Maybe in some years more with a nice guy they start to get over that, but mostly that is exactly right.

And women chasing bully pricks always find someone who is badder and meaner than they are. The food chain may have a top, but the bully chain does not. The only thing I would change in the story is that all of Jacks friends should have been there, comming in from the outside after the two thugs were on the ground, and then just watching. Not doing or saying a thing. Just a show of force.

There was a town bully that the police didn't take care of. He killed the old man who ran the store and got off on a tecnicality... walking the streets again... a free man. The men in town all had a meeting at the local bar where that killer liked to play. With the local police chief. The chief had an appointement somewhere just before the killer came in. There were about 40 men and that killer was shot about 400 times. Then all the guns dissapeared. And when the FBI came and questioned them each and every one of those 40 men said that they hadn't seen a thing, they had just heared shots and had dived under the pool table. 40 guys. 1 pool table. Every story the same. No changes. Day after day. The FBI gave up.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. But then, sigh... Sometimes we just have to admit we are incompetent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BRAVO

Twisted, warped, but beautiful, sweet revenge and justice.

Not a sexual chapter at all, but none the less, a necessary piece of this ensemble of work.

Truly a skilled craftsmen of words for the imagination.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Gnarley story!

Im going with a Chris Rock quote adapted to this story. "I don't condone violence ...but I understand it." I've known people like John in my life or variants thereof. Sad to say this is about the only way people like him take a lesson to heart short is the unacceptable ' geld or sanction option' .

This was a nasty bit of business covered on this installment & easily could have been unpalatable . The author's skill carried me through. I thank him for this read .

bent1bent1over 12 years ago
Nicely Done!

Enjoyed seeing John put in his proper place!

ChimeraMirageChimeraMirageover 11 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I've read stories that included radical tonal shifts before, but this was the first time I've been warned in advance. Thank you for being so conscientious to your readers and especially for admitting that some of us read purely for the titillation.

Also, great job paying off dealing with Debbie's demons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WELL

I kept looking for the CRUEL part.......the intense part I got with Jack, Debbie & Karen

in the bedroom.

Good Job!

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Assfucking bonanza!

Cooler than cool! Thanks!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 11 years ago
Very good

As Reacher says, get your vengeance in first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cock Ring

I was hoping John was going to get a zip tie cock ring around his cock and balls while being screwed in the ass. It was still a good read. And the bastard deserved what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When's the movie out?

A great read, this could be the next adult tele-series!

I loved the confusion that many men experience in relationships that the women have a play book with "the rules" and we don't.

A nice way to deal with domestic violence and bullying. In some ways cathartic when counseling could take years and be less effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no scruples here

But I liked this. It shows Jacks rarely seen upstanding side. It should be obvious to all who are reading this, by now anyway, that Jack's moral compass does not point true north very often. To his credit, though, he doesn't seem to be the leaving kind. His problem is that, while he seems to want to fuck the female population of North America, he also wants to keep all of them. I've experience the trouble that happens right before learning that that isn't practical. Good for Jack, but he needs to be careful with Debbie. She is seriously fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Violence !!

If violence isn't the answer perhaps you've asked the wrong question.

Richardcmay@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
batgirl!

Not many domestic arguments that a baseball bat won't solve. But for the information of other readers, always go for the knees. Long as we live on a planet with gravity, take out a knee and the only place to go is down. In much pain. Elbow joints. Baseball bat + tailbone. Never the head. They go unconscious. Better they stay awake in pain. Jack has shown Debbie how high he holds her, I hope she can finally see it. Karen (Nancy?) is a little mercenary, but then she's a little older and can see better that there is profit in drama. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ironic but...

I didn't really enjoy this chapter as much as others, but the irony is it's not for the first half (he stood up for her and did what had to be done, the guy was a prick and deserved what he got if not more). It was actually the second half that got annoying. I understand Debbie has issues due to years of abuse and the like, and I can understand that she broke down due to some perceived sense of rejection even though it should've been clear of his intentions for "lunch". But the way Karen handled the situation was idiotic at best, not only didn't she console Debbie and explain things in a way she'd understand, she instead raged all over Jack, slapping him and such without even explaining. Beyond that she's always been a bit manipulative and bitchy, trying to control things. I hadn't liked her character that much at the start and even more so this chapter - I also hated how stupid you wrote Jack to be this chapter at his reaction to Karen. He just finds out Debbie is crying her heart out due to perceived rejection, and he basically goes "hmm, you're sexy let's fuck" while ignoring Debbie's pain. You've shown him clearly to be someone who cares about those close to him, even if he does things that he doesn't think through, but this was a bit much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too stupid

This story is just getting too far fetched and stupid for words..... You really are one weird dude........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge

Hey Anonymous 11/28/16, take a hike! Love the revenge, so fitting for a bully to end up sucking Dick and taking it in his ass! With pictures no less.

Love this series!

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 7 years ago
The point

Having been in a live in relationship with multiple women there comes a point about the time you run off the woman beater ex that things start to get horribly complicated. Jack can keep going cuz it's a story but I knew when to quit lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking epic.

I can honestly say I love that whole chapter.the revenge was totally appropriate.and something I could see myself doing for family.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Part of that story brought out feeling that are probably left undisturbed. Great writing.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

I agree with the earlier comment. The Karen character keeps getting more untenable and unbelievable. Her responses are ridiculous. And the MC rolling over for her is pushing hard against the willing suspension of disbelief.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Fuck that guy.. oh that's right, Dale took care of that. Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Newt0351Newt0351about 1 month ago

Pants on inside out great line.😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20404 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES