All Comments on 'Naked, I'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Bliss

Welcome back, Muse! My heart leapt when I saw your name on this entry and was not disappointed. You are a poet, a true weaver of words. Every single moment of this piece, every nuance, it is all meant to be savored. I was drawn in, captivated, and charmed. Sublime. As always. Go, off with you, what are you waiting for!? Publish something spectacular! :)

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Right now, my mouth is opening and closing like a fish out of water. A completely graceless image, I know, but honest. You truly have a way with words, Muse.

Welcome back and good luck in the contest.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Good writing, Muse

Read, was very impressed, and gave it a five. IMHO, you should consider submitting this for publication. My only quibble was some confusion at different points in the stroy as to whether she was in the present, past, or day-dreaming.

Rumple

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
One of a kind

What an amazing talent. There are only a few authors on this site whose work excites me and you are certainly one of them.

This was a wonderful story, poetic in its outline and almost cryptic, as it seemed to move back and forth through time. The words tell the story and you always seem to choose just the right word every time. Amazing.

Thank you for writing this and all of your other remarkable stories and thank you also for posting them here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
weight of morons

people seem to like this shit, i guess that's why soaps are still on the air.then again, most folks are stupid unbridled consuming shit eaters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice to see you writing again,

Muse, I've always enjoyed your work. This one was different in a wonderful way. Great job.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
lyrical, compelling

and truly unique ... really quite wonderful...

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590almost 18 years ago
The... oppressive... weight of morons...

Hmmm, let me guess -- someone has sour grapes 'cause he didn't get it? *LOL*

"Naked, I" is beautiful, lyrical, bittersweet in its longing... As always, your writing leaves me wanting more of the back story while reluctantly conceding that you have given just enough details to achieve your desired effect.

Kudos, Unsung Muse!

MatadoreMatadorealmost 18 years ago
OK. That's it.

No point in posting or even finishing the little piece that I thought might be a hoot to enter in this contest. You have it locked up.

Except for the individuals who don't like...what was it? Soaps?

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
certainly, your masterpiece....

And some things are just too good for mere words, so I will stop here!

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Exquisite

Surreal and beautiful. Very well done. ~Imp

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

You always amaze me with how you can write in such a visual graphic style, as if painting the words directly into my mind. You are wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely beatuiful

Another great story by the Unsung Muse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

A beautifully written tale of the love she has for an unseen lover. When a story rouses the libido without using gutter language, sex becomes beautiful and bathed in the light of love from her unseen partner. The story makes me wonder what happened to the mysterious man. Wan't the sexuality between them strong enough to cement their souls together? Questions abound, and therein lies the mysterious attraction of the tale.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Thank Goodness!

That I finally found

a piece you composed

which I rated only 4.

in my far-off country,

there's a saying which goes"

"it is not really a moon,

whose face is blemish-free"

thank you, O beautiful moon

for confirming your divinity

which coolly reflects the

overpowering sunlight for us.

sadistic_struttasadistic_struttaover 17 years ago
'scuse me while i catch my breath

WOW!! Need I say more?! To me it was too beautiful to dirty it up with actions I wanted to take and yet I long for my own lover to return and to be one with him in hopes of making love half as beautiful as you wrote it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
where is the little "w" ?

Didn't this story place in the Nude Day contest last year?

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
while your eyes penetrate me deeper than your body

As direct a description of erotic action as I have read here before. It was breath-giving as it filled me with the hope I need to continue to seek my cleansing of these wounds for as Quixote says "What matter wounds?" "She" is breath-giving while the world imagines she is breath-taking. "Truth is a woman."

Glorious work Muse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous