All Comments on 'Nude Secretaries Day'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thats good

that was HOT! Maybe it could have stretched to two chapters with more made of the spanking sessions mmmmmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tried

to get my girls interested,but they muttered something about cold leather chairs.Must get new chairs next year!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice idea!

Nice, _absurd_ idea, yet so perfectly contrived that it comes out as the most natural and realistic thing in the world. Excellently done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
rubish

Could you think of a better story line than the woman going to work naked. what a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You've broken my heart

Totzman:

The only secretaries I saw in the Navy were horny young sailors of the male persuasion. If only they'd all been replaced by sweet young things of the female gender bound and determined to uphold the tradition of Nude Secretaries Day, I'd have stayed for another 30 years, sigh . .! Thank You. Ronnie W.

KnickersKnickersalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Very sexy tale of babe discovering joys of nudity. Would've liked to have seen more in terms of plot development, but as a "quickie" story it was still satisfying. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

more please

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
A guy can dream

Fun story. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
NUDE SECRETARIES DAY

ONE OF THE BEST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Employee Evaluations

I think the girls should have been given the opportunity to earn some extra overtime or an additional vacation day by submitting to some sexual fun and games or team building (gang bang) type exercises. And of course what employee evaluation would be complete without a hand job or some oral? If they are willing of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anachronism

..like a Victorian lady in a Renaissance painting???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dream

Are there any jobs going?????????????

What a great idea, naked secretaries and there has to be at least one who prefers another secretary.

Best of luck with the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It, Loved It, Loved It

Great story! You are GOOD THANKS

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Pure Fantasy!

Fantasy comes free so why not. In spite of all the erotic graphic descriptions I was struck by the excellent dialogue that further enhanced this erotic tale. This Writer has written a very clever story. Okay - enough of that - I have to go fantasize about a lady doctor I know. *laughs* Fun little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice and well written.

gotranegotraneover 15 years ago
Sequel, Please!

I'd love to read a sequel, especially more adventures of Monica and Shari! They could also extend their "circle" to other secretaries, and, even, clients. If you wanted to go the other "way", you could "throw" in a gang bang, or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

I am usually a fan of the more sexually slanted stories but this was well thought out and written. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...........

ending minus horror

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
great story.

nice story well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The next day

What if Monica wakes up the next day and feels cheated that she didn't get to feel what it was like going to work in only her coat. Besides why should she waste another outfit when she only wore yesterday's outfit for twenty minutes? She goes in a little early, doesn't see Alberts car in its spot so she locks her office door drops her coat and turns to see Albert in his doorway. She is briefly embarassed, but remembers all of yesterday in the nude and gets over it. After quickly explaining why she's nude again, Albert agrees and asks her to make them two coffees to enjoy before work starts. He grabs her clothes and goes back to his office. He turns this into a daily affair and later calls the legal department about making every day Nude secretaries day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought it was a good stories and would like to read more it got my mind going keep up the good work

JRavenJRavenover 8 years ago
Very nice

I kinda wonder about any other women working there that aren't secretaries. I'm not a secretary, but wouldn't mind being nude with the others.

DoublegangerDoublegangeralmost 8 years ago
Interesting Consept!

Love to read more on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nude secreterys

Hi,I'm jemma and I have spent a day nude at work.im 22 years old and work for a local garage doing the boring office stuff etc.it happened by accident really when my car decided to give up on life and I was allowed to use a works car until I found a replacment.we sell cars at work but nothing in my salary range.my boss kept asking as he wanted the works car back and I said I couldn't find anything in my price range that was any good.a few days later we sold a car to a couple and the car they part exchanged with us looked ok but still a litlle higher in price than I wanted.My boss let me use it instead of the works car and I loved it.My boss offered that I could pay in installments but it would of left little for me to live on,so I declined the offer.one of the guys jokingly suggested I worked nude if the boss would lower the price to something I could afford.we laughed about it but later that day to my surprise he suggested the idea and asked how I felt about it.I said no way and laughed it off.he mentioned it again as I left for home and said I would think about it.the next morning I showered as usual and noticed I was a bit stubbly down below and shaved my private parts.

I dressed and left for work,and shortly after pulled in to the garage.I walked in and the guys mentioned the car offfer and said they was hoping I would of turned up nude.My boss walked in as I was making coffee and teas and asked if I had thought about the offer.I said I wouldn't do it,and he said he was sorry as the car was mine if I stripped.I looked at him and he said I could have the car for free if I accepted.he left saying if I change my mind he would be in his office.I thought about it and thought of the car and just undressed.I took him a mug of coffee as usual but this time I was nude.i spent all day naked and the guys couldn't keep away from my office.I loved the day apart from the first half an hour or so,but once the guys had seen everything and I could just relax,I loved it.ive not done it since but my boss has suggested I do it every so often which I will.I do however walk around in short skirts now or have on revealing tops as I no longer feel I have to cover up.I have even turned up with nothing under my skirts and let the guys see my exposed pussy as I bend over or am sitting in my office or canteen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hi Jemma, thanks for the comment explaining your own experience.

bike4twobike4twoalmost 7 years ago

Hi Jemma. Thanks for adding your sexy comment.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Curiouse

Hot. Good idea. Things should be this way. All of us would go to work happily

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996almost 6 years ago
Great story!

Sounds like a lot of fun! Would love to be a Nude Secretary for a day!!! I’d like more stories like this one but add some hot action between the secretaries and the men in the office.

EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 6 years ago
Other stories

The author has published a couple of other stories in this vein that I think you will enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If Only I Could Do This.

I work in an office and have often wanted to strip off and be naked in the office. I know other women in my office would also be naked at work if only for a day a year.

Wonderful story and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoying the Series

Glad to see you've added more to this series. Please keep it going. Possible ideas: Major Client Visits, Team Building Retreat, Company Picnic. Each happens to fall on Nude Secretaries Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Prude

I'm a prude. If a wiman chooses to be a nudist that's her right. But tricking & forcing a woman to be nude would be horribly wrong. I realize these stories are pretend. However; i feel even in stories the women should be choosing nudity not forced into it.

BaalabassBaalabassabout 4 years ago
More of a question than a query

Couldn't this be regarded as inappropriate, in light of the 'MeToo' movement?

TotzmanTotzmanabout 4 years agoAuthor

Baalabass: these stories were always inappropriate by real life standards but I write them as fantastical "what-if" exploration. The more PC real life gets the more I think readers will need these stories for escape.

Prude: Sorry you feel that way but I believe reluctance is an important part of the theme and character transformation.

Enjoying The Series: More are on the way! Look for a prequel/spinoff story this summer featuring the lovely Monica before she became a secretary. After that I plan to return to the main timeline. There is plenty more nudity in store for these ladies no matter what the real life political climate will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great to hear there is more nudity in store for these lovely ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What if there were male secretaries, would they need to be nude too? I also wonder what the regular female workers and bosses think.

TotzmanTotzmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Story order

Release order is best! But you can read "Year One" first too, as it is a prequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love to read about Monica getting her first spanking from her boss on Nude Secretaries Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess you didn’t write the swim team stories with her boss’ son until after this. Would have been a treat for him to come visit that afternoon and have a little role reversal. Then they could explore each other’s feelings about being nude in front of a clothed member of the opposite sex. Might be boring. Might get interesting.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic story and her fear and emotions were clearly written in the story. Thank You!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

This is a company policy I that I think could really revitalize the economy if it caught on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife is a secretary, sending her to work naked would be a big turn on, if she came home to tell me she had sucked her bosses cock, or better yet taken him in her ass, bent over his desk, i would be in favour of making a fantasy, a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the nude secretaries! Looking forward to reading what they get up to this year.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous