All Comments on 'Old Mrs. Finney'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590over 17 years ago
John's finished, but your readers aren't!

The story's pacing was even throughout, until the extremely abrupt ending. Don't leave us hanging the instant the boy shoots his load -- give us John's steak dinner and the old woman's lecherous wink as she plans more "chores" for him to do the next day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You quit too soon.

dirtyjoe:

You had a natural going and stopped it too quick. As Wordsmith said the flow was good until the very end. Ronnie W.

find_twofind_twoover 17 years ago
Old women can love sex too!!

Dear DIRTYJOE69,

I just finished reading "Old Mrs. Finney" and really enjoyed it! Somehow people think that old means "no desire for sex." When in reality I think many older women (and men) truly want more sex than they can get. Thus this story seems so real to me. All one needs to do is find the right older person and have a wonderful time with them.

Does any of this come from your experiences? That would make it even more arousing to me.

Thanks again for a good story!

Sincerely, Art

RockerJustinRockerJustinover 17 years ago
Chapter 2 maybe?

Really liked it definitly needs a second chapter! I wish I had a Mrs. Finney in my neighbour hood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok, but...

good -- so far. story isn't done though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mrs Finney

I did the same vhen I was 19 years, I was fucking a 79 year old lady, she was mostly wearing pink silky bloomers, I use to love to make her lay down, and than I would take them off her, and go straigth down on her and she would get my stiff cock in her waiting cunt, no need for any foreplay, she was allways ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Granny fanny takes some beating

I was 19 when I fucked my first 70+ woman. She had no inhibitions and was sexually far more exciting than any girl I had previously fucked. She was the first of many (over 20).

I would recommend to every man to get it on with an old woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Finny Fuck

Old Mrs. Finney sounds like a horny old bitch, gonna read pts 2 and 3 now. Hopefully they're a bit more involved other than just plain fucking and oral. Some content is needed

fireguy365fireguy365over 10 years ago
Don't stop now!!!

It's just like an 18 year old, shoot his load and then leave us hanging, only thinking about himself. Actually I liked the story but would like to see more sex play with Anne and John. It looked like John was interested in her panties and I bet she could teach him all about how to use panties for mutual satisfaction. .

shoeslayershoeslayerover 10 years ago
Freaking loved IT

Damn I am lucky, I remembered

this story some time ago and loved

it but could not remember the lady's

name.

I loved it but I always love stories

about older ladies anyways. I love

that Old Mrs.Finney was not too old

to realise she could enjoy sex again.

And it seems to me she got her mother

in on this and I tell ya I'd love to be John.

Thanks for a great story

ShoeSlayer

sxad_247sxad_247over 9 years ago
Love old women

I use the word old as a compliment, as all the old ladies, are the most desireable and gorgeous in the world.......this story is a good one........It does need more chapters.....carry on with the mature theme......

I like all your stories........and poems.........but the old gals are my favorite....There is no such thing as too old of a lady......If they still want it, I want to give it to them

Please add more old lady stories........thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
older is better

This is great! My initiation into sex was from an older lady. She taught me to do stuff, like oral sex and anal sex, that my peers either wouldn't or didn't know how to do. I have a smallish penis and she said,'who cares, if you can eat pussy well you can have almost any woman on the planet'. So, she got me busy and she got me to where my tongue and jaw don't wear out so fast. And she taught me that I have just the right cock for anal. I'm big enough and get hard enough fine, but I'm not big enough to intimidate a woman enough that she won't try it and I don't split her open when she will. That I should always us a lot of lube on her ass and go slow until she says different. She taught me how to love on a woman's breasts. Most men, she said, seem to want to treat them like the knobs on the radio. "I only get the one station",she said,"and me and most women can make pretty good music if you treat them right". So I've got a lot of good things to say about having an elderly woman as a lover. I could have lost my virginity to another virgin who knew nothing about sex either, in the back seat in some chevrolet on a rainy night. My lady friend told me when to come to her house, talked to me, and took me to her bedroom and said,"school is now in session". My time with her was the best sex of my life. Of course, I think most men are always a little in love with the woman they 'knew' first. All my life there has been a corner in my heart that is hers alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
horny old bitch

just thinkin bout eatin her old pussy got me jerkin my cock dam the old piece of ass needs dick ill fuck that old wrinkled twat till shes so fucking sore i fucking love it anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fucking a grand older lady

I would rather fuck you my dear lady then 2 or young girls3 ,my rod is sticking out all 6 " straight up, I wished you where here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grandma Lover

I am 52 years old. I had a sexual relationship with two women over 50 years older than myself (not at the same time, of course.) They both happened when I was in my thirties. Reading the Mrs. Finney stories has me going back to those wonderful times! There is NOTHING like making love to a woman older than your Grandmas! So keep those granny stories coming! I really enjoy them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Widower

Widower is for male

Widow is for female

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh dear

Good story terribly written.

You go from first tense to third and back.

The grammar is awful.

Slow down and read as well as learn when to use too or to.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 3 years ago

I know I damn well enjoyed it, frankly though, I adore older ladies.

It is a sweet story DirtyJoe69, it really is. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing as good as some older pussy except maybe a shaved one!!!!!!!

joesch69joesch69about 2 years ago

i love the story it fit's me perfect my name is joe born in 69 love dirty sex with horny grandmas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a 64 year old best sex I ever had

shoeslayershoeslayerover 1 year ago

Hello DirtyJoe69,

I gotta tell ya every time I read this, I wish she was here sitting on my lap., My father can't stand that I like older ladies. They are wonderful to me as I am loving to them, to have my cock under their beast, then watch t.v. together and stand behind her and brush her long gray hair till it shows soft highlights, loving an older woman is more than sex. I don't write here anymore as Lit has had to tell me the comment was so mean, that they didn't want to print it. But as said I always enjoyed your stories of Mrs. Finney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted him to play with her tits more. I love old nipples to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous