All Comments on 'I Fuck Fat Black Women Anally'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Laughed my ass off!

I loved the story but I particularly loved the last line. That was fucking hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'll top this.

Whoever's paying this hack, read:

I grabbed Paula, this coal-black, boulder-butt bitch who love to suck dick, took her back to the crib, had her mouth, them thick lips, slobbering my joint sloppy wet. Turned that ho' over, went up under her gigantic ass, shovin' thick meat all up in her, pussy grippin' tight as the crack of dawn.

Want to hear more? Pay me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the fatter the better

i too love to fuck fat women they realy know how fuck an drain you dry after i fuck her i like to eat an suck her pussy dry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So True!

Just had my co-worker at a convention. She is nothing to look at. She is older, 5'6', well over 200, big tits and ass. And of course a belly to match. She had not been with a man in over three years. She wanted the intimacy, and knew she had to give the sex to get it. Lots of kissing and cuddling and eating that hairy pussy and big ass. But she gave great head, great tit fucking, tight pussy, and of course great ass fucking. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story. I love hearing about any bitches getting ass fucked. I love fucking a hot ass, man or woman. That's the ultimate in domination and I love being dominate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have to do the second part

When we can read "Candy behind bars" or "How Candy was the bitch of a bad dyke"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...