All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Leigh No. 01'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

Well I definetely loved getting to read about Leigh's adventures there:) souns like she liked her surprises and likes to be submissive too which is always good I loved reading this story my blonde bombshell:-)

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congratulations!!!

There you go girl. Now you are a porn star. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Now give us more.

That's an order, slut!

Mistress Susan

JenpaingirlJenpaingirlover 17 years ago
WOW

Susan I love this concept of yours. Domination by cyber. And the idea of posting your sub's stories is a whole new idea. Start of a new trend?

And Leigh, I love your slutty attitude and acceptance of what Susan and your husband dole out to you. Atta girl!! And thanks Bill for your role and support of your kinky wife.

Can we make suggestions? I'd like to see you make Leigh do something to humiliate herself in public. Sorry, but that is my fetish.

James

Trecker3Trecker3over 17 years ago
Slut Leigh

I love submissive women. I love to watch them be dominated, and Bill you did a great job. A marriage made in heaven.

Leigh, I think I love you. But it's probably lust. If you guys need another third or a fourth, give me a call. LOL.

Trecker

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You Mistress

Thank you, my darling Mistress Susan, for posting this. It is exciting to read the comments and know that I have aroused others. It's even more exciting to know that Mistress has other plans for me as well. :)

Your slut,

Leigh

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Another extremly exciting Soroity Sister!

This is extremly arousing! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Leigh!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Another extremly exciting Soroity Sister!

This is extremly arousing! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Leigh!

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningover 17 years ago
omigod Leigh

I'm dripping. That is unbelievably good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous