All Comments on 'Dressing Room Turnaround'

by babydolltrucker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sensual Story

Enjoyed the two stories on the Dressing room and am looking forward to additional chapters. Hopefully you'll expand the descriptions of the play between Gwen and her new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nothing special

The story is in a relatively unique setting, but the setup and description have beem done to death

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pussy licking lovers

After reading part one I was looking forward to reading part two. It was as good as I expected it to be. I had a hard time trying to keep my fingers from stimulating my pussy. It was excited and was dripping with my pussy juice. I think that I came twice while I was reading these two stories. It reminded me of a time when I was in a fitting room and was naked from the waist down and a woman who was shopping opened up the door and I was just standing there in total shock. She looked at me and apologized for not knocking first but she couldn't stop looking at my vagina witch was dilated and dripping wet. She smiled at me and said I think that you need me. I said no thanks and she closed the door. I got dressed and left the store as I was embarrassed by her seeing me nude. After I got home I realized that I had made a huge mistake by not acting on her request. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a experience to die for

Nice story. I have wanted something like this to happen to me forever.

The closest thing to have happened to me was once I was in a Macys fitting room and forgot to lock the door. I was undressed with my back to the door when I heard someone open it. I looked around to see a girl about twenty starring at me. She apologized for opening the door but she was starring at my vagina just a little to long to make me believe that she was sorry for invading my privacy. I told her that it was alright I should have locked the door. She smiled at me and closed the door.

I guess that that was my chance to act on a fantasy of mine and I didn't.

I have always wondered what would have happened had I invited her into the fitting room.

I have masturbated many times thinking about what might have happened. Silly me for letting the opportunity slip away. Maybe someday it will happen again.

Almost there. Betsy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous