All Comments on 'Cuckolded Humiliated Sub Girl'

by daddyscuntsub

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please sir, I'd like some more

Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to a new installment soon.

humiliationgirlhumiliationgirlover 16 years ago
emotional masochist

Yes... the emotional pain is so much worse and yet so much better than the physical, sometimes... I love that someone else knows this, and tells it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh my.

This made me truly cry, as i doubt anything, ANYTHING, could be worthy of this...the thought of my Dom being like this truly scared me and shook me to the core. I don't believe a Master could truly love a sub like this, and am disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

I wish I had a dom like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it! Want more, please!

Love it! Want more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic erotica

Absolutely fantastic, Loved it and would like to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One of my fav stories on here! I did have a slave girlfriend who would fantasize about a threesome we discussed (but never happened) that made her a little uncomfortable. She found herself fantasizing about me ending up fucking the other girl and that's when she would cum while masturbating. I realized much later that on some level she wanted to be cuckolded, and for the duration of our relationship her love for me was very strong and she was very obedient.

Anyways the top points for me are the emotional pain leading to stronger love, while likely very uncommon, and not even exactly my approach, was very erotic here. And of course my favorite fetish, the nose in ass. Too bad that's all from this writer/series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable drivel

That night as they slept, she used the knife she had taken from the kitchen to cut her collar off. Then she stabbed them to death. The end.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneabout 9 years ago
Fantasy vs reality

I see some people here commenting on how no Master should treat his saub this way and how it's unbelievable etc. And while I agree that (for me) the thought of any Dom treating their sub in this manner IRL is appalling and potentially dangerous, there is absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing about it. It might actually even be healthy to do so.

As far as the story goes, I really like it. The only thing I object somewhat to is the notion that the sub in the story accepts the girlfriend as her new Mistress because she trusts her Master, while the new Mistress seems more spiteful and to really want to hurt the sub. I hope there in future installments will be some sort of bonding between the two of them as well.

ProperFatherlyLoveProperFatherlyLovealmost 7 years ago
Such a good girl

I can't help but be turned on from a story with a girl who is so totally devoted to the man who owns her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I only used the belt when they misbehaved, but there was something special about watching them lose control and beg for the things that would later make them cry from shame.

Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous