All Comments on 'Just Sex'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry

I wanted to listen but could not hear it. It also would have sound for abt 3 seconds and the start to buffer again. Donot have time to mess with it. Please keep trying and have a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
:D

The woman sounds *exactly* like my next-door neighbour! :O :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Sorry

First, in reference to the above Anonymous in Okla, you must have a poor connection, because there was no buffering problems for me. So I guess I'm sorry you 'don't have time to mess with it' -- yet had time to leave an inane comment and poor rating, 'cause you missed out. Having said that, I thought it was really hot. Even the one part where the microphone was not close to her and her moans in the distance were hot...made me feel kinda voyeuristic, like I was in the next room with my ear to the wall and my hand...well you get the idea. lol Nice. (And your wife sounds really hot!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Semen all over the place!

Terrific! More! More! More! Don't read what you've written. Anyone can do that. The dialogue is what makes this a five-jerker and a bowl filler. Keep it up! I'll try to too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Totally fucking hot

More, and tell your wife to be even more verbal and there's at least one girl out there who thinks she's so damn hot. God, the two of you made me cum so fast. Yummmmy.

marriederoticamarriederoticaover 17 years ago
wow! that was good

What a great context and a very hot story. This kind of story is very rare and I have only encountered one other 'married couple' submission: My own called "Love In The Afternoon" which I wrote and submitted about two years ago. I have a feeling that if there was more of this kind there might be an even bigger mature fan base. Oh I would have liked to add a few things to yours, but its not my story. I'd vote for your submission to win the prize. Keep 'em coming, guy. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice sounds, crappy summary

The sounds were ok, though you guys could use a little less of the direct sentences and more of just the sounds. The summary, well, ugh. "Detonating on my rod" is rather a turn off. We ladies like a bit more eloquence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome.

Makes me cum so much that I involuntary wet the chair I was on. Feels good to cum while hearing someone else makes out. Anxiously waiting for my next door neighbour to come over and give me a good satisfying fuck as my hubby is out of town and my own three fingers just can't give me the satisfaction like a hard throbbing hot dick can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!!

This was great! I was waiting for my boyfriend to come home and was feeling horny. This was such a turn on... I came twice and he found me fucking myself .... we listened to it again while I blowed him. Thanks!! ... Next time you could be more vocal.... I am vocal and I am told its such a turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What A Shame!

Your previous submission descriptions sounded as though they would be very erotic "sessions" to listen to, but instead it sounded like two bad actors TRYING to make themselves sound sexy.

I then read the description that went along with the "Just Sex" recording and got very excited knowing that it would be, "... raw and hot. No scripts written. No story line what so ever. Just two people with a couple of microphones fucking like any other people."

Once again; instead of simply having sex while letting us voyeuristically enjoy what people do behind closed doors it seemed that you two (mostly "Joe") were performing for us rather than pleasing each other.

So much potential. Too bad you two try too hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WANT MORE!!!!

Enjoyed listening to the two of you go at it. The sounds were great. Maybe next time make it a longer session. can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Smack her ass!

Damn that was HOT! You need to smack her ass more - how about some teasing - make her beg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

I loved it but I'd like it if you both did another one along the same lines. Less talk and more action though. It felt a little too staged, just do it more naturally next time and make sure the microphone is closer by while you're pounding into her. The sex sounds are a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dirty talk

Great! More dirty talk would help if you do this again and I hope you do. Talk about her tits bouncing and how wet her pussy is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it was great

Made me really really hot, please make more of these...make it longer too

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

Very sexy. It made me very hot, I'd love to hear more. Next time try to make it a little longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

Very nice. next time, more girl moans. And stop talking so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Joe!

You sound so hot telling your wife to suck your cock. I'd love to hear something from just you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I liked it it made me want to tape me and my husband to see what we sound like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

totally hottt,,,loved it,,,her moans got me stiff,,,would love to hear more and really enjoyed the sound when you were slamming into her pussy,,,,

NoOnesGirlNoOnesGirlover 17 years ago
OH My God...

OMG! This was so hot!!!! Please do more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet...

That made me so hott...I agree with everyone else though it needs to be longer. But that made me cum hard/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mmmmmm

Loved it...Next time longer.. Maybe try more dirty talk ,,Loved the sex sounds though.Just keep them cummin..Got me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just sex

hearing it for real is better than reading a story. I have listened to this over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SO hot

i love this story WAY more than a scripted. i dont think i could count how many times ive listened to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

I love this clip, it makes me cream everytime i hear it and i cant hear it enough...gets me in the mood ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fantastic

What a great clip...I, uh, "use" it all the time and it never fails. My only wish is that the volume was more consistent, sometimes the image of you two fumbling with where to put the mic comes into my mind and distracts me from the pleasure...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice

i loved it. it got my pussy nice and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh yea

oh my god more please it was great. i would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh yes!

This got me so hot and so wet! Please make more of these!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fuck me as well

MOOOOOOOOOOORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so wet

My pussy was fucking driping after this god.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Came Hard!!!

I listened to this about three times while my vibrator was working hard inside me. I came so hard it was AMAZING!!! Please, please, please make more audio. What would get me off the hardest is if you told us you were fucking her in the ass doggy style!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
;-)

allz i can say is wow..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Its made me cum twice I think we all want more. and Longer and I want to hear more sex sounds

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE IT

I loved this one it got me wet and very horny and looking to more of your stories they all get me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh fuck

that was fuckin fantastic...please do more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

This is hottttt* I came sooo hard...please make more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow!!

It was so real! How could you do that without actually doing that? I can only imagine you had your mikes open while you were at it. It sends ripples of pleasure into my cock, and makes me want to hear it again, and again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

i came so hard but next time you should fuck her harder make her scream louder

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh my god!!!!

My god i must say this is the best thing i have ever heard! I love the sound of your wife moaning!! 19-fem-usa

TheTrueBigBossTheTrueBigBossalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot

I liked it alot, I came atleast twice, now I'm going to do some more... ty for the great audio. Looking forward to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better than Porn Valley

This is so much better than visual porn.

You have managed to draw out the best of my creative imagination. I get hot and wet just thinking about listening and reading again. The written description is just detailed enough to pace a reader in sync with the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm....

I'll agree that it was hot, but I'm hoping you had been fooling around for awhile beforehand, because I would be disappointed to have a husband who came after a 30 second blowjob and a minute and a half of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY GOD

I love this, I cannot find anything that beats it...its so hot, hearing everything, way better than pictures... gets me horny every time. I had lost it for a while and so glad i've found it again, PLEEEEEASE do some more!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Gonna go find my vibrator now....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better than words can describe!

Wow, that was incredible! And so real! Good thing my roommates weren't here, I was a little loud when I came! If you do any more, I'd love it if you were somewhere where you could both really let go and scream out your orgasms. How great is it too that you have such an uninhibited wife who would record this with you?! I love to hear a man cum, but it's even better if there's a woman there too.

Rebeccah (25yo co-ed)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow...

i just came in panties and didnt even touch myself! soooo erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm still horny....for more

I love love love this audio it always get me so hot I end up cumming....the moans everything....I definantly think you should do more alot more just like this.....mmmm I'm gonna go masturbate some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

THAT WAS THE BEST AUDIO IVE HEARD --- EVER!!!

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ORAL -- YOU EATING HER/ VICE VERSA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

that was a great story i just got fucked listing to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your wife

Sounds absolutely awful in bed, and she needs to stop screaming all retardedly. It's like you were trying to be porn stars and failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was great

Please submit more of these, they are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good but...

This was good. It's so hard to find "natural" sounding audio on Literotica. I just wish you'd shut up with the porn star commands and let your wife be heard! Also, you need to works on your mic. placement. We have to strain to hear your wifes orgasim toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy

Was quite quick but like you said it was a quickie, would have liked to have heard you cum as well as your wife, love hearing men cum. Well anyway did the job and you made this happy woman cum!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more her, less you.

Your dirty talk sounded too loud/close to the mike and too forced. I want to hear more of your wife's orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

Nice work guys, wish it was longer! Love hearing your wife cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good

oh fuck! i loved hearing your fingers in her pussy- my pussy was throbbing and soaking wet so i jammed a big thick dildo inside me and came with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Anytime I need to cum in 3.5 mins I listen to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy

Very sexy ;) made me wet

OnecurvygirlOnecurvygirlalmost 10 years ago

No scripted scenes, Just Sex works for me! I get so horny listening to this. You guys are sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious!

Wow! so lame, so contrived and so boring!

bdholmesbdholmesalmost 10 years ago
Hot as HELL!

Love it!! Post more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot fuck!!

Fingers deep in my pussy, cumming hard!! Nice fuck!!

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanabout 8 years ago
Wow!!

More like that one please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible!

Really????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Sex Audio

The man sounded sooo fake!! The woman did good. She sounded convincing and felt real. Practice practice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous