All Comments on 'Nude Day on the Lake'

by NorthCoaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Happy Nude Day!

Yummmmy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this could have been even better....

If you had extended the sex scene a bit...there was a lot they could have done, including possibly two guys and one girl together, that you didn't explore. Good luck!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Perhaps Ted and Christy had fucked for the first time here? Perhaps this story needs a few extra chapters? Perhaps some lust turns into love, which in turn turns into new life, which turns into a 4-some lifestyle with new babies that done really know who their natural daddy is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fab

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

Good story. Expand it and continue with the theme. Tell us more abour you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievable

You didn't make me believe this is a true story. As Tami and Craig arrive you put on your shorts apparently not feeling comfortable showing your private parts to them even as your celebrating Nude Day, but a short time after you just need a tiny hint from Christy to take out your cock and let her suck it in front of them. Unbelievable.

It’s clear from the story the four of you have never been naked together, just are acquainted less than half a year on the basis of being sailors in the same marina and having the same maintenance problems with your boats. In that circumstances its unbelievable a short whispering between the to girls is enough to trigger sex in each others presence and even swapping without any other word or event as an introduction. You could try and convince me by adding the words that were so secretly spoken between Tami and Christy, but you won’t convince me, there has to be more.

I rated the story ‘3’ because the theme two couples who are already friends accidentally meet on a quite spot on a lake in the sunshine while one couple is celebrating Nude Day. That is a good start for sexy things to happen as one thing leads to another. It would have been a very good story if there had been those steps and they had been described in full detail.

Arhur Ee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous