All Comments on 'You Knew You Would'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really dumb

Not sure what you call this A guess it is supposed to be 2nd person but it just doesn't come out right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nasty

How can you call this Incest/Taboo? It belongs in non Concent/Reluctance. Fantasizing about your mom is one thing but how do you get off saying she consented to you when you got her drunk and turned on. Showing your mom a porno while she was drunk and then screwing is akin to date rape. What you should have done is just have a really good evening with your mom, let your mom lean her head on your shoulder, when she falls asleep carry her to your bedroom, take her dress off leaving her lingerie and let her sleep in your bed while you sleep on the sofa. When she awakes in the morning and realisez her state of dress and that she is in your bed but your not, she struggles with her emotions. She sees you on the couch and gives herself willingly to you for breakfast.

dirtyjoe69dirtyjoe69almost 18 years agoAuthor
Not My Choice

When I put this story in I did have it under Non-consent...The administrators on Lit changed it! So you are right I thought it should be on Non-Consent too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A real crap story!

You should be shot, a total waste of time reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

it turned me on. mom wanted it, it wasn't non-consentual. she was wearing lingerie under the dress!

nawdyboieenawdyboieeover 17 years ago
I liked it

It was a different angle. I read it, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs just a tad more

Quite well written and gets to the point. There are just a few items I would like to see you change. For example, your tense has to remin constant. Not past tense one paragraph and the future tense the next...unless you change the viewpoint!

Good job overall though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pure shit

This is about the worst written piece of crap that I've seen on Literotica. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Total Garbage.

Just garbage...a waste of my time and everyone's time. Don't write anymore like this. It's even a waste of your time and you will never get that time back. I am sad for us both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep on writing

Your story is fine, keep on plugging away.Don't worry about the no brainers, that's why they are always anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I thought I was the only one that tryed to get their mom.I remeber trying on her dirty panties and then jacking off into them.I remeber crawing under her when she was on phone hoping to see her pussey . never happen but I still wish. Keep up the good work. I,ts the next best thing. Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Oh yesssssss! I am cummmmmmmmmin in your cunt mom...oh god I am cumming so hard in you!"

A great story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author still in his 30s. The sentence quoted above captures the awed delight of a boy who's stuck his big young cock up his own mother's cunt and is unloading his young balls up the same twat he came out of. For lots of boys nothing in life can ever compare with that. Mom used to call it his little pippy, and they'd giggle together about it. Now his pippy ain't so little anymore, it's a big fat mommy-pleasing cock, and his balls produce huge doses of creamy semen he's real anxious to give his beloved mother--right up his own birth canal. A boy who's experienced that knows that up his mother's mommy-hole is where his sperm belongs.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
KEEP READING, IT WILL GET HOT. ^*!^*!^*!

IT TAKES TOO THE MIDDLE OF PAGE 2,

THEN IT REALLY GETS HOT, MOM EVEN

BEGS FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH

YOUR HOT CUM. AND HE GIVES IT TO

HER, AND SHE LOVES IT.

NICE READ, I LIKED IT.

..THANKS..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous