All Comments on 'Fun on the Nudist Beach'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome, simply awesome.

Glad that you have enjoyed it as much as your wife. How lucky she is to have a husband like you. Not all husband are as open as you. My husband, for instance, suggested for me to flirt with our next door neighbour who can't keep his eyes away from my 36D tits. Very soon, our neighbour declares out his interest to fuck me. When my husband was told, he suggested for me to go at it all the way. He even lays the terms with our neighbour that he must be there to watch it happened. However, after the fuck, he filed for divorced. The reason being that I had tremendously enjoyed being fuck by our neighbours 10" long and very very thick dick. I have to admit that it was the best fuck of my life and for the first time, had numerous multiples orgasm. Compared to my husband 5" and slim dick, it really stretches me wide and made my very wet pussy felt really tight. We are now separated waiting for our divorce settlements but I have no regrets cause it gave me more space to explore the pleasure of sex and the satisfaction which my neighbour's dick can provide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn Cuckster - Her Comment Below Was Better

and more real than your wimpie story.

What woman would want to be with her husband after he pimped her out to another cock to watch. No respect would be possible for him for the pathetic male watcher he became for his own selfish humiliation which excited him like no other ever would.

So cuckster writer, what do your mates down at the pub say about your cock watching predilection liddle sick one???

Bet they want to help by providing their cocks eh.

Wow what a life below human convention you must have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
beam me up Scottie

This site is going Twilight Zone in stories claiming to be real and now feedback from women who have donkey kong for sex partners as neighbors.

Someone at Lit needs to start minding the door and deleting every woman who says she has 36D to every guy that starts out saying he wants his wife nailed by a donkey kong.

Even boring sex stories would be better than this farse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
okay story

Not the best I have read here, but far from the worst. Keep working at it. Oh and delete the two comments below as being unworthy to voice any opinion what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Beach Story

Thought it was a sexy story, Had a similar experience in France.

Write some more, Don't worry about any Neg feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
boooring

All these stories about 13 inch dicks and/or DDDD cups...

... boooring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

What a fucking good story - got me off no trouble. I hope it was true but even so what a great story. I bet Helen is a fantastic shag and it would be a pleasure to meet her. Let me know when you will be there next please

jmw42@hotmail.co.uk Thanks. Keep on fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just had best wank ever after reading that story

Getting hard again now so just gona wank again!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
13 inch erect prick

Stupid writer = 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
booooring

Here we go again, 'his 13 inch cock' undsoweiter. It's just silly. Get a grip before you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving it

You sound like a man that enjoys watching his wife getting fucked, I also had a similar experience at a nudist beach where my wife was fucked by several different men. You can bet we will return there in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have had very similar experiences there, great place for uninhibited sex. My best days was with six different women

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My holiday fuck

I also had sex on a beach in Gran Caneria and my husband encouraged me. We s large cockwent to the nudist beach for a laugh that first time. At first I wore a g string that hardly hid my shaved pussy. We noticed my 38 E boobs got a lot of guys attention, one guy asked us if his mate could photograph him with me beside him. They then wanted one to go behind me and hold my boobs,as they did so I felt the guys cock move into between my bum cheeks. He also rubbed my nipple's and whispered in my ear do you like that.All the time my husband lay smiling with a now erect cock. They asked my husband could be photograph the both of them lying beside me, he agreed. They now also had large erect cocks which lay against my legs,next they both put a hand between my legs pulling them open. As my husband took more photos they rubbed my pussy one bent down and tried to snog me. I began to struggle but they held me, one hand was now fingerings my pussy. I told my husband to stop them ,they laughed and said he's turned on watching what we are doing. One now began eating my pussy and finger fucking me,I stopped struggling as I was starting to like it. The other one bent over my face and rubbed his cock over my lips,I opened my mouth and tasted his precum as his cock pushed into my mouth. He started fucking my mouth,I felt the other guys cock touching my wet pussy lips. I opened my legs and he mounted me,I moaned as his large cock filled me up. He pulled out before plunging back in and then fucked me hard for about 15 minutes,I felt him cum inside me. When he pulled out his mate turned me over and fucked me doggy,I came just before he did. When I turned round my husband and about six other guys where standing wanking. I lay as they all shot their cum over my boobs and face.I went to the sea and washed it off. We went back to the same beach every day and I got fucked by at least two strangers each day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Europe

We must remember that the Italians once ruled most of the earth, so did the Brits, the Dutch, French, Spanish, most European countries ran round kicking butt and taking territory, of course America has never done this.

My point is Europeans don't have to worry about looking wimpy because it's clear they aren't lol Europe is where the whole Roman orgy thing started lol saunas, sex clubs, it all started here guys. I've been to the beach in this story and I can 100% confirm plenty of sex action happens.

I've seen Americans in Amsterdam and they can't believe their eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My horny wife

Enjoyed this story as it brought back memories of my wife's reaction to our nudist experience in the dunes at Maspalomas a number of years ago. Ann was so turned on by the sight of so many handsome guys with their big, thick cocks (she has only been fucked by my modest 5 inches) that in full view of one the guys she spread her legs and slid a couple of fingers in her cunt and began to masturbate. On seeing this the guy stepped closer and began stroking his cock which when fuly erect was easily 9 inchess long and very thick. I found a real turn on and joined in the wanking. It only took a couple of minutes before Ann let out a loud moan and experienced an almighty climax. At the sight and sound of this the guy climaxed his cum landing on Ann's dark pubic hair. I quickly followed my cum splashing over her big hard nipples. GREAT MEMORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for this story, vitesse. I love it, gave you a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

My wife loves nude beaches.

She is never the prettiest woman on the beach. However, she is a full-fifured woman with very firm body. She's 5foot 9 (175.25 cm). Blue eyes, light brown hair. Last but definitely not least, she has the sexiest blemish-free skin, which is never either oily or dry. It's "kiss every square inch of meme" type of skin.

When men look @ her they must be thinking to themselves: "OMG this woman is totally fuckable & i am sure she craves cock."

I am introvert & have voyeuristic tendences. My wife on the contrary is outgoing & has an exhibitionist side.

I like when men pay attention to her. I do not mind when they flirt with her. I do enjoy it when some of them flirt with her rather aggressively.

She loves to play beach volleyball (she does it in a skimpy bikini!)

Some male teammates tend to be handsy with her. I let her deal with such situations by herself, she is a big girl.

Hope you got the picture.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
All

All these fantasizing anons making up stories of imagined adventures. Such pathetic lives.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

At least hubby is getting something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous