All Comments on 'Ouch That Hurts Hun!'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sweet Aperture!

Loved your anal adventure, keep up the good reamings!!

Best Wishes, Steve

eagle122999eagle122999almost 18 years ago
Could use some improvement

The story was pretty good. You probably should have gotten to the part about her using the toys on you either sooner or spent more time on it since it was the description for the story. Overall, not bad though.

scorpiocopscorpiocopalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. Wetried it too. You'll love the strapon. So will she.

RockerJustinRockerJustinover 17 years ago
Ouch that does sound painful!

I am going down and reading all the stories and poems you have written...You are one of my favs on the site! I could almost feel that toy going in...DAMN! Once again hot as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ouch That Feels Good Hun!

Wait till you try the real thing if think that felt good! My wife and I enjoy a friend from time to time and WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's nice about this story...

Not the most erotic or anything. It's not like a jerk-off story, with a lot of build up and detail. It just comes across as being a completely true account. Not like the author is trying to turn the reader on, but more like he's just telling someone at a bar or swinger's chat about his experience with his wife, without any fear of being judged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I am super anally oriented. I love to feel her tight pucker. I love to make her squirm by rimming her! We have given and received anal of various ways many times. While on vacation one time, she brought out a banana from our snack bag. Put a condom on it and proceeded to fuck me till my balls were so heavy with cum. Some years later I want very much for her to strap one on and bang me into sexual bliss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous