All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 19'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
God Damn

I thought Richard and this shitty story died, but alas, you and your fucking story are still going. Just like the energizer bunny.

Why doesn't Richard just kill Martin. The way you write, every woman in the man's life would give Richard a medal of some sort for killing him. He could kill him, drag him around on a chain behind a car and every police officer would bow down before him, thank him, and the women officers would fall down and worship him.

Why didn't Richard just demand that his wife abort him when he was conceived, or drown him at birth?

Perhaps if you ever do end this shit, some man that Richard has stolen his bride away from will catch him asleep or drugged, cut off his only asset as you call it, and stuff it down his fucking pompous assed throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This series is total crap

It is not erotic. It is not good writing. There is nothing worthwhile in this drivel whatsoever.

Just kill it now and leave your sick fantasies in your own head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Find another hobby

Please go and collect stamps

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Masochist!!!!

The writer is a fucking masochist...such drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pure Crap!!

Why don't you see if you can actually write something of substance and not 19 chapters of this garbage?? Or is this truly the best you can do? If so, seek some professioinal help you sick, twisted, waste of humanity with "Daddy" issues.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Did?

Daddy run over your tricycle with his car when you were a widdle boy author? Did he tell you that you could not light your own sparklers. If you hate your dad that much or if you had a dad that you don't like that much, then you need professional help or watched by the police that you don't do your father some harm.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Did?

Daddy run over your tricycle with his car when you were a widdle boy author? Did he tell you that you could not light your own sparklers. If you hate your dad that much or if you had a dad that you don't like that much, then you need professional help or watched by the police that you don't do your father some harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Okay this has to stop...seriously stop

YEa this story is pure shit.

But at least it started out good Catherine the first women to turn him down. The ego got knocked down a little there.

But in true shit format that we have come to expect from this little fag. The story quickly resumed its usually stink of shit.

Get a life go out and meet some women and 'try' to make them happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Father uses huge asset

started off fair then became complete crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
its so hot

i finger myself everytime i read the next chapter, i would love to meet a richard!!! never stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

19 chapters in and the same people are still complaining about the story -- that must mean that deep-down, secretly, they love it, just like the rest of us. Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hawt

gawd this story made me squirm! more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boring

You keep writing like Richard is a fucking hero or god. I thought you might have been on to something when he was shot but no you went right back to the same old tired shit. The man is no father and the son should have shot his cock off years and girlfriends ago. Your getting boring with this tired shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cock reduction

The next time have richard knocked out and then have a surgeon do an cock reduction to 3 inches that should make Martin very happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous