All Comments on 'Maid Service'

by Luvbug40

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i liked it

The watching and then getting caught was very hot. I've always fantasized about the maids in hotels. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good cleaning!

That's a good maid. I hope they will meet again or that we'll back at the Hilton to see the maid in action. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice

Schwwwing! Tent Pole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

Hot story...You're good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great. In Mexico I stayed at a 4 star hotel. I got dressed to go to a conference, my dress was crushed , I rang and asked for someone to iron it. They sent up a maid, a women in her 50s, a bit plump but with a pretty face. She pulled out an ironing board, an iron, I stood there in my pantyhose and bra, while she ironed it. She finished, I will help you put it on, she did, her hands brushed my breasts, my nipples responded, I wondered, I said that was nice. She said it is still a little crushed, lifting it back off, then from behind me, she undid my bra, my 62 year old breasts sagging but her hands cradled them, squeezing , then tweaking my nipples. She grabbed my hand, led me to the bed, telling me to lay down, I watched as she took off her uniform, then lay over me, sucking my breasts. I held her head, then she slid down, pulling my hose down, I was wet. She stood up, no, don't stop, but it was only to lower her pussy to my face, as her fingers and tongue flicked over my pussy. She smelled nice, my tongue ran over her pussy but I couldn't concentrate as her tongue worked over me, a finger rimming my anus and slowly entering. I orgasmed, her tongue working, it was intense, long, leaving me weak. She moved back, pushing her pussy down over my lips, I worked my tongue, she moved forward, pulling her buttocks apart, here, indicating her anus, my tongue rimmed her as she bought her hand to her pussy and after a short time, she sat back onto me as she orgasmed. I was late for the conference, but at least I was totally relaxed, I even fingered my pussy when I went to the bathroom, still feeling buzzed from the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
animal911

That is a great story. My wife and I love reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy ! My wife wants you badly as she likes to make you come on her big beautiful boobs !! And I suck her Nipples that have your juices !!

We too are in Canada !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous