All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just another whore no different than another whore

now she doing it to save hubby job.her son and husband needs to find out and kick her ass out on the street.no excuses going on to long.break boss neck more ways than one.this was some serious shit,disease and whatever.she enjoy been a whore,if not she tell hubby and they sue the boss and tell police on the blackmailers.another dizzy plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmm

I read this whole thing on storiesonline.net and damned if I could find any differences between the 'a' and 'b' versions. Perhaps I missed nuances of language? Anyway, it seems that in both versions our heroine was eager to be given an excuse, any excuse to whore herself out, but suddenly drew the line at blackmail by her son. Blackmail by others was apparently welcome.

Hubby is portrayed as an idiot who does not believe words mean what they mean.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
so Where is the RAPE? anyone see it?

Becasue the title is so bad and misleading this is a bad story...

The sex is hot and MILF thing is great but come on RAPE!?!!? where? when?

woman who are REALLY being raped do NOT wrap their legs around their attackers scream "fuck me you stud" and have multiple orgasms

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Very erotic. Finally some authors are comming across in Literotica of older women getting fucked and knocked up by younger guys. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Probably Another Lead In To Hubbie Watching

helplessly while wifie poo helps him cuckold himself with his boss, his bosses sons, the pool guy and anyone else who wanders by while he watches helplessly humiliated.

Wonderful continuation of bobie's usual watching, cuckstering and eating second hand cum.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
To Donnie 87654

You are one fucked up son of a bitch buddy....

Moked OutMoked Outover 17 years ago
Ha Ha!

"It will probably be his kid anyways even if you do get knocked up..."-Lower Third Reich 'eatchaleon' talking to his bosses wife twelve days before the car accident his boss has:three days after the accident,the boss promotes jake to middle to upper third reich.Have you forgotten why some of these storys are actually quite amuzeing?Yea there are some that are simply sad and empty hate filled last ditch efforts to strike out at the 'average legal citezen' because they are happy and content,male or female...It is interesting to say the least.The rest of the worlds gymnasiums all 'revovle around the same rules and laws our mensa or gymnasiums and colleges are forced to adhere to';the same FEDERAL LAWS that our government sponsored agencys decide to stop adhereing in which the cosequence is that the Federal Sponsorship stops paying the money that the agencys revolve around;or aka. the Federal Government goes on strike until the basic safety and security measures have been met or until the Ranger and Marshall team reports back to the TSG Federal Government that the said area or planet is safe 'and everyone has equal communication rights'.

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years ago
Sorry Bob

I wasn't talking about the story, I understood that. It was that last comment. WTF

mcwiiimcwiiiover 17 years ago
typicap

this is typical of what you write, it sucks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So very good

I love this story. More more moremore moremoremore

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
great fast start

Great fast start to a very hot making of a slut story. Hope it just gets nastier as it builds.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not a very good start

Quoting from the prose:

<P><I>"How can you not have a problem? If Gary sees that tape he will know about us - about you and me - not just me."

<P>

"And just what do you think he will do?"</I>

<P>

Sue you until you don't have two nickels left to rub together, bankrupt your company, and trash your reputation in the process? In literature, this is called a plot hole but evidently JPB decided to alter reality rather than dealing with it. I don't think I'm going to bother with the rest of the story since the premise is fundamentally broken.

bighank100bighank100about 13 years ago
to slut

great start love the way she gets blackmailed by the two boys and by her husbands boss. great story so far

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Writing was good / Story line not so good

I liked the story, but hate the premise. I like Bob's writing. It is simple and easy to follow. I enjoy most of his stories, but there are a few where the story line is just repugnant. This is one of those. I will read the series and vote, because I like the read.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

This is not one of the JPB good onea. Yet. If this cheating whore gets burned, then it can change.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Not your best Bob...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Abysmal tripe. No consent!! Has to be Verbal Before any touching, let alone sex takes place!!.

And she said no lots of times even as he was putting his penis into her vagina (while holding her arms, After forcing her backwards on the bed and ripped her bikini bottoms down and off her legs) Still it gets the men off...comment saying what rape? as Harry pointed out, she didn't scream and fight but not every woman does as some freeze and not make a sound, others encourage to get it over quickly (And how would Harry know? He's not a woman and has not been raped. Even male raped?) but as the author loves to make out every woman is a slut and some of the comments from men do too (And whore ģets burned) methinks some slut shaming is going on, and they don't mention Jake, the college kids and future incest with her son etc, etc (But of course!!) Utter drivel. 0 stars.

OkbutthenagainOkbutthenagain10 months ago

Still the best comedy seeing all the anons losing their shti over bobs stories. They all read, jack off, disappear then come back again for their fix. Seriously has me in stitches each tme they post their so called offended comments.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

Mrs. Collins is a whore. Here she is after fucking the owner of her company, Jake, and fucking the man he brought with him into the hotel room. Then a couple of days later, she fucked two friends of her son’s for two hours. She is an unrepentant whore. What a disgusting woman. This is a repugnant story. Mrs Collins was raped by Jake but then she liked it and joined him an hour later to fuck some more. Her husband is one stupid man not to catch on to this. Then she becomes not only Jake's whore, but she becomes the company whore who will fuck what ever customer or friend of Jakes that he wants her to fuck. This was a disgusting story and i give it only one star.

mrs

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

• I cannot understand this woman. She seems to be a very selfish and self-centered woman who cares only about her orgasms. She claims to love Gary deeply and yet she is fucking Jake. Jake took her, raped her the first time he fucked her, but now she is overpowered by his magnetism. Her husband is no better. He tacitly gives her permission to fuck Jake because it will mean a Vice President’s position for Gary in the company. He seems ok with this. What man will let his wife fuck another man so that he can get promoted in the company? Mrs. Collins only hopes that she can keep on fucking Jake without Gary finding out. Then there is the friends of Jake’s and the customers of Jake’s that she is fucking. Then it is the two boys who are her son’s age that she is fucking because they are blackmailing her into doing it but she seems to be enjoying doing it nonetheless. Does she have any self-respect and self-control at all? Is she controlled by her lust and her need to have men make her orgasm. She seems to be ruled by this need. She needs some very strong psychological help here. She is a sick individual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8946 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES