All Comments on 'Yellow'

by ElonaHunter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

its good. just needs some cleaning up w/ word usage. liking the story so far.

ok, next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice to read an actual story

I'm looking forward to reading your next installment.It's a great pleasure to read a story with actual characters with background and personality, rather than characters=genitalia.

SachsSachsalmost 18 years ago
Nice, slow build up

Good story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. The characters are slowly developed, giving them a more rounded aspect than they would have if they immediately jumped in bed. It makes me care what happens to them, especially Reed, knowing that he has had a bad time with relationships and is waiting for the one, rather than indiscriminately hooking up with just anyone. There were a few typos here and there, but no worries. Hope you update soon.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartalmost 18 years ago
Nice Story

You have a lot of misspellings and some wrong word connotations in your work; I suggest that you have someone proofread your stories before they go to press. It will make it more enjoyable reading for everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You did well!

Yeah, so what if there were a few mistakes. Your story has heart and soul, and you can't learn that in school! I was surprised and moved especially by the ending. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Find a Proof Reader

I made it to the 2nd page of your first chapter and I couldn't continue. The story seemed to be pretty decent but all the gramatical, spelling and sentence structure mistakes were to much. I couldn't enjoy myself when I continued to see mistake after mistake. If I was writing a story, I would make sure that everything was perfect with it before submitting it. So please find someone who knows the english language and can tell you the mistakes you made and how to fix them.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

your spelling is appaling... get your finger from up your ass and get a spell checker.?

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
WARNING THIS STORY

IS NOT FINISHED DONT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

My lord dinkyboot are you so jealous and angry that you cannot write that you have to slag off every story you read. may i suggest you get some help.I use to get angry at your comments,now i pitty you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

vission = vision, pinning = pining. I'd recommend getting a friend to check through for spelling errors, but other than that, you have a nice style of writing - the narration flows well. Ignore all comments from Dinkyboots. As Bridget Jones would say, he's a fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dinkyboots has a cheek being rude about bad spelling when he still doesn't know that ".?" is incorrect punctuation in ANY language. And Dinkyboots, "." isn't an intelligent comment - stop using it, it makes you look like a dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are not a serious writer

You are being disrespectful to your audience through your sloppy proofreading. Please use a grammar and spell checker or get a friend to edit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UNFINISHED STORY

IT FUCKING PISSES ME RIGHT OFF WHEN I STORY IS LEFT HANGING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLOT, A REALLY GOOD STORY THEN NOTHING FOR OVER TEN YEARS , TEN FUCKING YEARS. , IF A STORY IS NOT COMPLETED WITH IN A 12 MONTH GAP IT SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE . . I AM FUCKING WELL ANGRY IVE WASTED THREE HOURS READING ONLY TO BE LEFT HANGING .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous