All Comments on 'Lauren and Carl Ch. 02'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love your story

love that your hot wife wants another man's dick ... and that his dick is bigger and better than yours. eventually i would like the story to tell how they have sex ... how you become aware ... and how you must accept their lust for each other ... even eating his cum out of her precious pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh My

I'll go even one further than the previous poster. The husband should not only accept the fact that Lauren and Carl are a couple. He should ask Carl to move in with them. He should be denied sex with Lauren then and never be anything to her from then on accept a provider for her and Carl, and the children that Carl would eventually sire with Lauren. He should be required to dress in a French maid's costume and suck Carl's cock to get it hard for Lauren. Clean-up duty is a must. It will save money on disposable douches too. All know that a big cocked wife's lover must be worshipped by the woman and respected by her husband. The times that Lauren does happen to have a period, he should have Carl fuck him in the ass while he eats Lauren's bloody cunt.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disappointing

Shitty teasing. When they went down the beach and after they lost those other guys they should have fucked at least once!

ed3363ed3363over 10 years ago
big cock slut

I love the stories about attractive women that are easy sluts for big cocks. To watch the spell that goes over them and see how they allow themselves to be taken advantage of is HOT. Regardless of how they feel about it later right then they are whores for the man to use as he wants. The lack of willpower to resist is what I love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

cute story

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Let it happen twice is...

Let it happen once can be negligence, but let it happen twice is stupid...The cheaters had already cheated once without punishment, so why not cheat againa and again? I was talking about the husband, seeing that his wife didn't love him or respected him and stayed as nothing had happened!!! How could he look to his wife and look himself in the mirror? 1* again

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 9 years ago
Like it

I like the foreplay. Can't wait for them to have sex.

rupanitarupanitaover 7 years ago
Very Nice

Lauren's tease and embarrassment were excellently written.A treat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Friends?

Lauren must be stupid to let Carl get away with letting other guys look at her tits. Hell he ain´t even her husband to be taking those kind of liberties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave this chapter a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like this Chapter very much. LAUREN IS A KEEPER!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would have been pretty mad if he didn't give the clothing back but then I remembered she was a slut. At least she should have taken his shorts and gone back to the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍

Lauren & Carl are having fun!

Lauren is a keeper!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Lauren is a keeper? Lauren is a slut?

But who is going to keep her? I’m not so sure she is a slut, but definitely a budding exhibitionist. Keep in mind this has happened over several months so far. It’ not like she’s jumping Carl every weekend. Remember, it has been stated this is a group of young attractive people where Lauren and her husband are the only ones married. In groups like this I think there is a more permissive, and promiscuous outlook.

Clarkoverns sure seems to cast Lauren in a kind playful light, while casting Carl in kind of a creepy light. After what happened in the hot tub, how does the husband feel when she wanders off with Carl. He must have a lot of trust or be very permissive. I would have liked to have some incite into what he was feeling while she was gone. Very provocative. It has me wanting to read more! 5 Star Rating.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Lauren is a whorewife. Lauren is a piece of shit, just like the story.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger698 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Many and exciting were the times my wife gave other men blow jobs, and she always swallows, so kissing her afterwards was a salty delight. Great though short story.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

"I was worried that Carl would get ideas, as I knew the effect he had on her. Turns out I was right."

Why would Carl get ideas? Maybe it was the blowjob Lauren gave him?

litlbulllitlbull4 months ago

Lauren is the perfect cuckoldress in training 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous