All Comments on 'Lauren and Carl Ch. 04'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yea!!

So they fucked,,,,what else is new???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
short memory

Wives always seem to feel it more exciting with someone else besides their husband and blame it on the moment or drinks instead of remembering why they got married and who to. Loyalty and sex should'nt die after eating the wedding cake it should be the catylist of a two part mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally Fucked

Now comes the husband telling the reader that after Carl had knocked her up, that he had moved in with Lauren and her husband, and that Carl had quit his job so he could fuck Lauren full time. The husband is so overwhelmed by her revelation that he wants to watch and masturbate. Carl tells him ok but Lauren tells him that he can watch if she and Carl can piss on him and shit in his mouth.

The husband was no longer allowed to fuck her ever again. His responsibility was to provide for the 4 children they would eventually have together and suck cum out of Lauren's pussy to save money on disposable douches so that money could be spent on diapers and baby food. He even buys Carl a new BMW 7 series as a bonus for impregnating Lauren twice in one year. He has always wanted children but Lauren didn't want any with him.What a story!!! How original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

And I hope it wasn't the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some writers

really let their fantasies run away with them. Lauren is a cheat. What does the hubby get out of it...nothing. He don't watch. He don't eat the cum out of her. He doesn't get to suck the guy's cock himself. He goes on a trip. Well all kinds

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

I thought it was an exciting read. Anyone who read this and got upset is obviously looking in the wrong story category or more likely surfing the wrong site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yummy.

It would be my bday surpise gift everytime a gorgeous girl like that fucked me.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
After months of pleading?

A husband pleads during months for his wife to confess what he already knew? And she confesses that she was jealous of her lover talking with another woman? And he accepts it again? That is sad...very sad...1*

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 8 years ago
Glad it happened

It happened. Next time let them both be more sober.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I gave this chapter a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A, ample room for improvement, though)

Lauren is a keeper!

She knew what she wanted. The moment she realized she had a real contender for Carl, she acted swiftly & claimed Carl (& his dick) for herself.

Yes, Lauren's husband will be sharing her with Carl; that's how it is. We all know that there will be 3 consenting adults in that arrangement.

Lauren is not going to share Carl (& his dick) with a random girl from the party just because that girl showed Carl her boobs. No way Jose!

I will say it again: LAUREN IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife story

Pathetic crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH. LAUREN IS A KEEPER!

:-)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Wow! Now that’s a different twist!

Lauren is not only, an exhibitionist, but a vain exhibitionist. She thought that Carl only lusted for her. Jealousy is not attractive. In a drunken stupor she fucks him, just because Jesse showed him her boobs on his birthday. Lauren is also very shallow. Carloverns is no longer casting her in a playful light. She is becoming kind of unattractive. Her being happy that her husband couldn’t come to the party so she could play with Carl was just downright cold. More unattractiveness. I still want to see where this leads. What is the husband going to do? 5 Star Rating.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

She left the party knowing she had won.

Won what? Dirty, disgusting, married, cheating, adulterous, lying, deceiving, sewer skank whore of the year?? Yeah, she definitely won that name - for life! What an ugly, stupid, useless gash. If hubby doesn't divorce that kind of slag, he's as big a sissy faggot, cowardly momma's boy as most Americans are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mi sz@rnak kell ilyet megírni...?

Undorító,beteges gyenge írás!Miért kell normális ,olvasni vágyó embereket ilyen betegesen felszarvazott történettel irritálni!?Milyen író az ilyen!?Undorító...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just another whore dog .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous