All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 32'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
enjoyed....

the latest....look forward to reading on. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The BEST Story I Have Ever Read!!

Another great chapter in this great story. The cast keeps increasing and the story gets better all the time. Some times I have to reread a previous chapter to find out how these people relate to each other. Once I have found out how they relate to each other I feel that the cast complements the story.

Keep up the good work!!

tyme4fun62tyme4fun62over 17 years ago
The Most Awesome Story on Literotica!!!!

Dude, I read a story by SensualCurves and you were mentioned as one of her Favorites here, so I checked out the first installment. Now I am Hooked, Keep up the good work, and if you need an Editor, Drop a line to tyme4fun62@yahoo.com

Great Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i loved it

I just spent all day reading your story the whole way through and i have to say i think it was one of the best i have read on this entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Have Just Reraed The BEST Story I Have Ever

Read!! It took me three or four days to read all 32 chapters. I found parts of this story of which I had not been aware. It made me like this story much better than previously.

I look forward to more chapters of this story and I hope that they are forthcoming soon. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lord have mercy that was goooood!

YOU ARE GIFTED. I haven't been able to stop reading since I started on chapter 3. I confess chapter 1 was a bit raw for my taste, at first, but I had to go back and continue reading. I have laughed (and cried), more then I can remember doing in a long time, the last couple of days. Oil of Roses is wicked and exciting and real ..... Makes me long to find a togetherness/family/clan like that. where in the world did you get all your ideas.... Pure enjoyment!

PLEEEEEEEEASE write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please...

...say you'll come back and write some more?

AriannaRoseAriannaRoseover 15 years ago
Miss you!

We miss you and your stories! Please come back to us! <3

Rose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more

man that's a good story i just found it and read all 32 chapters it was great hope you come back and write more.

petertje01petertje01over 13 years ago
rest of the story

is on storiesonline

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry

I am so sorry the series ended. I just finished re-reading the whole series and found new stuff I didn't get before. It is a treasure I will come back to again! Thank you so much for writing it. MIke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What !

Chapter 32, and 5 pages !

Can anyone be bothered to read this ?

I know I can't.

What must some of these 'authors' think of themselves !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I cant wait for the next chapter. I cannot get enough of these charcters.

MorionMorionover 9 years ago
Shame

It is a shame this story never continued to completion. The writing is fantastic. Hilarious most of the time, but with its moments of sexy, sad, and heartfelt joy. I love all the characters and enjoyed reading their story.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 8 years ago
story is continued

And, not only concluded but even continued in a sequel at:

http://storiesonline.net/a/Fillmore

You're welcome :)

nwiannwianabout 6 years ago
Where's the rest?

I spend a week reading 32 chapters and then it just stops - what a waste of time - good story but needs finishing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree...

This is a great story but needs to be continued, or finished. Why do so many literotica authors just drop stories without an ending - especially after multiple chapters. Your fans may be loyal to your stories...but you are not being fair to your fans!! BTW, I have tried many times to acquired an account but the system never follows through...so I have to submit my comments under anonymous.

HmanlitHmanlitalmost 5 years ago
Finally found it!

After reading all of this series 4 or 5 times, and a bit of deep searching on the internet I finally found where to go for the rest.

There's a big chunk of more story available at storiesonline.net At least another 33 chapter's worth. Search for Oil of Roses. And it looks like there's another follow up story with the title Oil of Roses -- Behind the Wall of Thorns.

However I'm not sure even that's complete. There's an email in the Yahoo Groops (link to it's in his bio page) that indicates he might not be posting there, and that anything new is on his Patreon page. Patreon.com/jimreader .

I don't know if he's got more content on free yet or not, I've not yet spent for the Patreon access.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous