All Comments on 'Let's Talk About Pussy'

by SlaveToCock

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good stuff

There is no better felling in the world than having a juicy wet cunt to suck on, its one of the few times you have the power over them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pussy hair

A female cunt is an incredible place: as you say, there are more things to do apart from fucking it!

However, I like hair on a cunt: it provides an extra fuckin' thrill!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hott

I Am Female ANd This Story IS Just Hott Even Being A Woman, Makes Me Wish All Men Could Love To Eat And KNow HOw To Eat Pussy As Much As You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
suck it

Its great to suck and drink the juice of pussy. So lick it hard up and down and dig it with your tongue as much as u can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pussy licking

I am a pussy lover and love to eat pussies. The ladies I eat their pussies always come back to me for my service whenever they get a chance. I even like to kiss their pussies whenever we see each other. I take them to a corner and kiss their pussies. Pussy is the loveliest thing in the world. I eat at lease one or two pussies a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmm Hot...

As a woman the comments do make me HOT, however, it's a little HARSH. there is alot to be said for a man who is more gentle, at least in the beginning. Like a striptease, it's WAY more fun with a man who views and appreciates a soft shaved pussy, then gives it the gentlest of kisses over and over, and softly stroking my kitty and making it purrrr, and then gently builds me to the point where I can't stand to wait anymore. After that, it's anything goes! He can do whatever he wants to me all night long! ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pussy

I request every man to respect and love the pussy owner. I love pussies very much and I love to kiss and suck them until the owner is fully satisfied. I never hurt them, because I love to drink the pussy cream too. Ladies if you are not satisfied I will give you the pleasure you really needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sucking my pussy hole

The best part of sucking on my pussy is when my man suck my pussy hole, hum! that shit makes me cum everytime... I hate when men lick on my pussy hard like they don't know what the hell they are doing... my man love to suck my pussy he suck and suck and suck and suck and suck and suck.. baby! he suck my pussy, when he is finish I don't have a need for dick..,.. I will suck his dick and have him cum in my mouth, and yes I swallow..... what a treat.....I love having my pussy sucked... I want it suck now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yummm

im a girl i like dick more than pussy but when i eat it i suck the clit firmly and at a good rhythm, i like when the juices flow all around my mouth. If you finger the pussy and ass while doing that she will burst all over your mouth. so hot! now im wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wish..

I wish it was that easy i want no concequence sex so bad..i mean im pretty hot and im 16 witch sounds like id get action...but guys my age have no experience and older guys are terrified of getting locked up for statutory...all i want is a sexy guy to lick and fuck my pink little twat..is that so wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you are a moron of biblical portions

all talk..its obvious your the talker not the doer's of the world. tattoo moron on your forehead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved to suck pussy till the cream flowed. i would hold them down till they were screaming enough enough enough . loved to put their soaked panties in their mouths. Many times made them shove their panties all the way inside and leave them till the date was over. Then both licked them dry at night.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

eating pussy is an addiction for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous