All Comments on 'The Crossing'

by Gregsta66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Original

Great work, it really was a creative story, keep 'em coming....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

VERY HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great crucifixion!

A very arousing story, perfectly describing how a erotic crucifixion should be: fully naked, outside and in public, male and female combined, humiliating, highly erotic with forced impalement, public erection and orgasm. Who would not readily volunteer (male of female) for such a very exciting treatment? Must be great to hang at the cross in this way, naked, arms widely stretched, erect penis, surrounded by many people watching you, finally exhausted accepting that there is simply no option but to let yourself be impaled by a dildo in public... A great crucifixion indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me next

Tremendous. I found this post via Libertine Nudist Couple blog. I'm in the UK and desperately want to volunteer for such an event. Where can I do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Highly erotic

This was a highly erotic read and fuels my own desire to be publicly crucified

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

I was rock hard as I read this story and almost came in my pants as I read it. The idea of being hung naked, exposed and humiliated like this, in the company of a naked woman as well is highly erotic and very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Loved the story except for the whipping. Would like to be on that cross, what a fantasy to come true. Your story got me very hard and I did jack off while reading it. Hope you pen another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eros on the Cross

A seriously hot story. Like you, the images of nearly nude guys hung on a cross and the whole whipping bits really caught my attention as a teenager. The fascination has continued. I can almost feel the sexual energy - a nude female being strung up whipped and then crucified is very hot, but being male, the idea of being stripped and whipped and hung and totally exposed on a cross in front of people who are getting off on the erotic pain is something I can almost feel....both as the guy being strung up and as a guy watching...very, very hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would also like to experience this.

This is the the most erotic story I have ever read.

dante994dante994about 8 years ago
I got religion - almost!

I could really imagine myself screaming to the tune of the whip and then hanging on the cross, ready to be anybody's victim. Mmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Orgasmic

I loved this story and I got totally aroused imaging myself hanging on a cross like that, totally naked with my genitals on display and completely vulnerable, suffering the humiliation of others watching me without being able to change the situation. The scene with a naked woman involved as well fulfills my fantasy of being part of a couple in bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Filth

Disgusting filth - remove immediately

I am tracing the perp fron ip address and shall subject them to a similar punishment as written about

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very stimulating, encouraging personal fantasies, and no one died!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does anyone do this with nails ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous