All Comments on 'Yellow Fever'

by Tim_Shaw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

Pretty hot story....really liked the asian bitch. Only flaw was believing America should leave the UN, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad

I liked the story well enough. 26c breasts ain't that big though. I especially liked the part of The US, leavin the F**KIN UN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Asian girl here :)

The misspellings and minor grammar mistakes distracted from the best scenes of the story, but your descriptions made it very easy for me to picture the sexual tension and Anna from Tim's point of view.

What I liked the best, though, was that while Anna was a hot Asian, you portrayed her as a US-raised girl. I was glad that she had an American name and that you conveyed her intelligence through proper English without accents. Asian female characters who are too stereotypical deter the Asian girls from reading this, and you probably would not want to do this if you have the hots for Asian girls. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boring

Boring BoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoring

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i want ...

i am bi ... i want both of you !!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-))

kissses

sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chinese girls

I’ve never heard the well known rumor that Chinese girls are great at giving head. Lived in a heavy asian neighborhood for years and what I can tell you is that quite a few love anal. No chance of pregnancy and they cum goooooood. Just get some lube cause they are tight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous