All Comments on 'How to Take Erotic Pictures'

by fieryjen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Self Pics

Great tips, beautiful breasts, erotic pictures. Look forward to seeing more of you.......literally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice & Sexy

You are a very nicely turned out young lady and your photos show it.

CopyCarverCopyCarverabout 17 years ago
A Thousand Words Worthy of the Pictures!

Excellent advice presented coherently, articulately, and in logical order--the hacks who write Kodak's "how to" guides are turning green with envy.

Just one small downer--Canon's tech service department will get deluged with complaints from women who've bought Powershots but can't make themselves look like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank You

I am definitely not an exhibitionist, but this piece has given me some ideas on tasteful teases that I can offer my husband. We have been apart (due to jobs) these past 4 months, and this will be a sexy plus!

With your advice, I am actually willing to give this a try. I am a large plus size and don't find my entire body pleasing. However, I think I can find bits and pieces that would drive my husband wild.

Thank you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Well written and very erotic

Well Done! Beautiful photos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

More pictures please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
average? you call this average?

you are very sexy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nicely done...

... I enjoyed reading it.

Now if I could just get over taking pictures of my plus sized body... things would be wonderful.

Lizzy

airfoilairfoilabout 17 years ago
Lovely!

Nice article, and more importantly, lovely pictures!

I couldn't help salivating and imagining, just looking at the pictures.

Keep that fire burning!

aysa69aysa69about 17 years ago
Great advice

simply worded and easy to understand. i think i'm going to try it out. your pictures are very beautiful. thanks for the great 'how to'

tickletickletickletickleabout 17 years ago
great advice

i enjoy taking pictures of myself but yours are quite inspirational. I'll do plenty of cropping with my current stocks. thanks!

TarakinTarakinabout 16 years ago
Great work!

Great work! Hope it'll lead to more illustrated stories and poems :)

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Nice tips!

Makes me want to get the Nikon out of mothballs (F2 35mm) and try again!

kitkat014kitkat014almost 16 years ago
thank you!

Thanks so much, i will definitley keep this in mind when i shoot some of my own erotic photos! It helped immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for the nice how-to, hot to!

You're never average to someone who is in love with you. Our self image is often quite different from the image others have of us, to our benefit. Even if as you say, you're no more than average, that doesn't matter for the type of photos you have mentioned. If you are a healthy female or male, any part of you in isolation will range from simply attractive to seriously erotic.

-- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very interesting

Hi Jen,

My husband likes to take pics, but then again what husbands does not.

He prefers to take pic's, when i am wesring nice lingerie, which some how he always buys it for my 'birthdays' but it's for him realy, but i dont mind, as you know it can turn you on.

I have just started to write on here, so i like to read how other authors write.

So when i came across your 'snap shot' story it reminded me wso much of my husband.

'Lucioz'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love taking erotic pictures! I absolutely recommend doing this for women who have low self esteem. Editing the pictures, finding out what works for your body (such as certain angles), getting compliments, all helps build good body image.

Tastefully done, they will always look amazing. No matter what body you have :)

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

The best round-up of basic principles I’ve ever read. It successfully avoids the twin pitfalls of being incomplete or simplistic on one hand, and, on the other hand, the kinds of overly technical information that might be intelligible only to advanced photographers who don’t need a how-to to begin with. I especially like that it explains how to get excellent photos with relatively inexpensive hardware that doesn’t require a multi kilobucks investment--and proves the point with some pix that even pros would be proud to produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you;re beautiful

your breasts , nipples and aureole are to die for - love to make love w/you - Yukimi Male

devinity7devinity7over 10 years ago

Beautiful pics and great advice.

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding!

This is excellent advice, and I say that as a working pro who knows a thing or 42 about photography.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
how to take erotic pic

infor. was good, the pict.of you in that black bra was hot..,just enough skin to make u hot..please keep pict. coming...

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 4 years ago
Some great tips, thanks!

And btw, you have certainly found the "colors, angles and lighting " that work for you, because you look far better than "average" ;->

I am working on a series about a couple who enjoy photography, check it out.

I hope you don't mind if I incorporate some of your tips in my story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous