All Comments on 'Wild at Woodstock Ch. 02'

by RockerJustin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dirtyjoe69dirtyjoe69almost 18 years ago
not bad for a first go

Not bad for a first attempt Justin!

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioalmost 18 years ago
the kids are all wrong

Gee your friend there in BC, who wrote chapter 1, says 'not bad for a first time'. I suppose that whoever writes chapter 3 will like your work too.

By now, Dirtyjoe has probably deleted the accurate criticism he received for the piece of shit that he titled, to get attention, 'Woodstock'. Apparently the facts mean nothing to either of you, and that's a shame. I was hoping that the follow up pretend writers would make some effort at accuracy. Why didn't you call this story Vancouver?

In your chapter, you have no character development, no place location description, no substance or depth whatsoever. To rely on the imagination of Dirtyjoe...who apparently knows nothing about Woodstock...shouldn't YOUR effort be better than that? You guys should have at least pulled the old movie out, and learned something about an event that you now attempt to write about.

And when you're digging for fossil movies, find the one called 'Groupies'. Ok, it might be called 'The Groupies" but it's out there. The movie is a documentary about rock star groupies in the same era:1968, 69. These gals would have been quality research for your current Star and Moonbeam. What they did, which was both unusual and artistic, is that they made plaster casts of the erect penises of their rock star lovers. They would have the guys stick their hard things into a coffee can of plaster for a minute or so, which created a mold, then they could refill the whole and - presto - they had a plaster cast of an erect penis! Did they do Jimi Hendrix? Yes! Does the movie show the plaster cast of his erection? Yes...but he was more like 6.5, maybe 7. An actual mold of Jimi Hendrix' hard penis...They had a collection of these that are displayed in the film. The movie was not even nominated for an Oscar...

I am sorry to ride you Canades so hard, I just want you to do a better job. Jimi Hendrix was a decent musician, but untimely death has a way of turning marginal talent - like Janis Joplin - into mythical legend. Do your research on him. He split from the Experience because he was under contract for $400 a week.

Please, unknown author of Chapter 3, put some substance and facts in your effort.

lesbiansmutwriterlesbiansmutwriteralmost 18 years ago
The Sex Was HOT!

RockerJustin don't worry about the negative content. Last time I checked this was a sex story site not the biography channel! The sex between the three was hot. Really like the subtle way you talked about the acid trip!

louienohiolouienohioalmost 18 years ago
Wrong catagory

This 'story', written so far by two Canadian authors, should not be in the 'chain story' catagory. It belongs in 'Celebrity fantasy' because that's what it is. It has nothing to do with Woodstock, and, in that sense, I am responding to the previous comment about Lit not being the biography channel.

Literotica has become far more than 'sex stories', read the catagories for submissions. We have Non Erotic, Sci Fi, Humor & Satire, Novels, Reviews, etc.

Now these two guys promised the readers on Lit, as follows:

"In the next few chapters we are going to take you inside that magical weekend with stories from different people who attended the greatest party ever held. Their stories of how they each celebrated life, love and each other will be told."

That remark has been taken from the prologue of Chapter 1. And it's a lie. Compare that promise to what these two have delivered. These are not contributors "who attended the greatest party", hell, they weren't alive in 1969. None of what's been posted is anything close to the expected directive, and what has been posted, is in any sense, not good prose erotic or otherwise.

Hey, don't advertise what you can't deliver. Lies fall before truth, and I'd bet ten cents that NOT ONE of the subsequent contributors to this phony 'chain story' actually attended the festival, which, BTW dirtyjoe, started on August 18th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Notice...

Compare the two chapters; this is written by the same author. The sad thing is, the next chapter will be from another "NEW" writer. *sigh* Now, they may wise up and read this comment and make some changes so they don't seem to be the same. But until I see a writer that has written more than a new story on lit. I won't believe this is a true chain story. If author number 3 comes out as a newbie, then I'll not be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The one thing I like is watching my lady get fucked by two men at the same time. I just love watching her take dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous