All Comments on 'Caught in the Rain'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wham bam thank you Mom

I enjoyed the story, in my view it is hard not to like a mother son incest story, but I felt the seduction was lacking. The son goes upstairs tells his mom about the comments made by his friends, and sex immediately ensues, this might be believable if the mom was a slut, but she had been celebate since the death of her husband. In the case of incest there is a deeply ingrained taboo against it and it would need several seduction sessions to overcome that taboo. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

You should continue to write in incest genre. I hope you follow up this story with part two and three, where maybe sister comes into play or mom feels her biological clock ticking and wants another child. Keep up the good work!

Don1028Don1028over 17 years ago
I had trouble with the language.

I've never fucked a foul mouth and I think that if I did that the language would deflate me pretty quickly.

It certainly did in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story and keep writing your stories

why is it, if you give people a million dollars in cash,some want a check.just give me a good story with emotions.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

great story write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bad Language

A good story, spoiled by the unnecessary use of bad language

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good First Effort

I hope you take this in the spirit it's offered, which is to give you some direction for future efforts and not to be overly harsh. That said, I agree with those who felt the seduction was lacking. Just too quick a leap from son's appearance in the doorway to the sex.

Also, I'm asking every writer here to take a pledge. Please, never ever again have a character ask, "Do you like what you see?" Let's banish it from this site forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You've hit the mark.

A remarkable effort. Good story. Very hot and sensous. Very detailed and enjoyable. Keep writting and producing on the mark stories. Need to check on the spelling though.

tinman69stinman69sover 17 years ago
Fantastic story of good sex!!

There are a few people on LIT that will never ever be satisfied unless they wrote the story. So pay no attention to them. Don is one of them.

I thought the story was a really good one. It did jump pretty fast from son in doorway to Mom dropping her dress. However, she has been without for two years and he was only 22 yrs old/ Both hornier than hell!!!!

Anyway, very good effort and I'd like to see more incest stories coming from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love To

I would love to read a sequel to this story,its such a turn on its not true.slutty mom must be getting it regularly now perhaps you could share her experiences with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So erotic...

Very erotic. I like your style. Post more incest stories. I am waiting. I can feel it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
that was great !

that was really great . incest is like always the best especially with MOM .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
talking dirty

I don't understand the nay-sayers who complain about "dirty language" in this fine story. What could be better than hearing your mother beg you to "fuck my cunt with your big cock, honey!" Or, as Alex did in the story, coolly saying to his Mom, smiling, "I guess that makes me a motherfucker!" That he surely is, the lucky boy! And he's doubtless acquiring the inner self-confidence and poise that come with being a regular motherfucker! Alex knows that he's joined an elite clan! While most all boys dream at some level of stuffing their stiff dicks up the same cunt they came out of, he's a son who's actually done it! Imagine looking down and seeing your big cock planted in your mother's face as she sucks away while strumming her clit! Imagine seeing and feeling your own Mom cumming like crazy under you as you plug her fuckslot over and over again! It's better than winning the fucking lottery!

MVPhilippeMVPhilippeover 14 years ago
Need More

This absolutely needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nedds work, but still good.

First, too much dirty talk. Don't rush into sex so much.

Get mother pregnant. Would like to see a father alive in a story and mother and son have to hide strong need for sex with each other, blowjobs, quickies, then pregancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was very well written! I was reluctant to read it when I saw that it was your first dabble in incest stories, but I'm sure glad I read it anyway!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
totally hot

good story-great sex-good characters-nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Made me cum mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the hair

The stories like this are much more realistic when the mom (and other women) have a very hairy pussy just as you describe them. You might spend a little more time describing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot

Nice read, Would have been pretty cool if Alex had beat a couple of his so called "friends" for disrespecting his mother.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 6 years ago
nicely done

This was a very pleasant story where you set up her situation of walking in with the transparent clothing and her son's gradual realization that she was ready to have him satisfy her. I do wonder about people here who complain about strong language and some sexual practices they themselves don't like but which are certainly within the bounds of what can be published on this site. There are certainly enough different stories to satisfy everyone. As a fellow writer on Literotica, I truly enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice tale

nice tale, for being A flash , it was good. could have been longer with a longer

build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job

Really hot. Hope there is a Chapter 2

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
hot story

wow - fun sexy read. 5 stars. wish you were still writing

TubzillaTubzillaabout 4 years ago

I did enjoy this quite alot although the start felt a little rushed, i mean a few awkward questions to the son and then howdy show and tell.

Other then that it is well written and enjoyable.

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71over 3 years ago

I agree with Tubzilla, it did seem rushed. I would liked for it to be a little more drawn out before the sex happened. I would like a follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet story, hotter than hell also, very good, thanks

SexxyMe66SexxyMe66about 1 year ago

AWESOME!! One of only a few I give 5 Stars to!! Not long & drawn out. Straight to the point in detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous