All Comments on 'Wife Swap Story Caught on Email'

by jackson123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
should have deleted the email and this

or used a real email as this was about as interesting as most black guys are in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Inconsistent

The name Jen is used several times in the email...but Jen is the woman who set the party up. Kel is the woman to whom the email was intially written.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Questionable

Not sure that you wanted to be fucked or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why are You Lionizing A Rape?

I can get into any story where there is mutual consent, but there was no consent here whatsoever. This woman was drunk, and no consent may be actual or implied when in an inebriated state. This man was in fact raping this woman. And do you think that's sexy?

Many of the authors here at Literotica are very good story tellers and have an uncanny ability to "draw in" the reader. To the point, even where it's difficult to realize that most(many?) stories are fiction, and not fact.

Lionizing a rape is not responsible. Sure, we all have free speech as a right, but NO ONE has the right to stand up in a crowded place and scream out "FIRE". That's irresponsible and unforgivable, should someone get hurt.

There are some persons out there reading these articles who may actually try to "act out" their fantasies or fetishes, based on a lot of what they read here.

Please, please write more responsibly, or relegate stories like these to the "non-consent/reluctance" category so people like me will not be offended. Because this WAS a rape. The woman did say no, until she was GIVEN more to drink. THAT is considered "Impairment of the complainant, by chemical means, negating any and all consent".

Much like as if one was unconcious. No Difference. Rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A lesson for all

It one to have a fantasy. But there is no fucking way I could allow this to happen to my wife. Want to he a cuck? WAnt to just watch your wife get fucked? You had better know her limits or risk loosing her forever. Take care of your women guys!

DgrodelDgrodelabout 10 years ago
Pick a nicer guy.....

If that story was true that goes against about every rule most swingers live by. The fact either a man or woman would have no choice as to whom they chose to meet sets up for a disaster, just like being drunk does. My one steadfast rule is that if a woman is drunk no matter how beautiful she is I will pass......if you have to be drunk to swing you don't need to be there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous