All Comments on 'A Day in the Park'

by biterra1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
my day with you.

we met the night before. we fucked long and hard most of the night. i feasted on your breasts and the folds of your cunt. we woke at the same time. we brushed our teeth to freshen our nreath. you were hungr. i told you to wait. i dressed you in the tightest, smallest top and shorts. i wouldnt let you showere. we walked to a restaurant, many people looking at you, women with disgust. we sat at a table in trhe middle of the floor. u played with your nipple as you moaned. your hand was on ly cock, my fingers teasing your dripping pussy. when our breakfast came, i took a piece of toast and pulling your shorts aside, i pushed it in your pussy, covering it wath your juices then greedily ate it. we saw peopler watching us. as we left the apparent manager told us not to come there again. as the day warmed we alked fir about anhour, i could wait no more. we headed for a familiar secluded spot in the park, i pulled down your shorts. your pussy was soaked and redolent with the fragrance of the cum from last night and the sweat from that morning. i sucked your asshole then buried my mouth in your cunt. cum poured out like piss. i drank every drop. you were weak as we walked back to my apartment. we had found our fellow freak. tomowwow as the day for you to humiliateme. you washed the cum off my grey beard and the greay hairs in my chest and we fucked all day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

its not bad as a startign submission. Try though instead of you try slave or slut or kitty. Little bit more or scenario and youve got the starts of a good story look forward to reading more.

xxvampbub

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous