All Comments on 'Brother-In-Law's Morning Treat'

by SusanSeeker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFalmost 18 years ago
True story? Maybe the event happened.

But the STORY should have been told from the POV of what you know and not how your fantasy pictured it.

It would have been more believable.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! Very, very erotic!

You two need to make yet another secret....this time continuing to fuck as much as possible!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I don't believe it

Therefore, 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Stuff and Should Be Continued

This is great stuff! I wish you continued the story! You should start creating fictional stories centered around you and your wife doing new stuff. I am not talking about bringing in new partners but just a general continuation of sexual development and growth in love for one another.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Fucking cheating cunt!

Betrays her sister and her husband!

Her sister needs to kick her arse damn good. You don't betray family.

The husband needs to kick the douchebag's arse damn good. He could have just said no and saved both marriages.

Now there is going to be 2 divorces, a family torn apart all because the fucking betraying bitch can't keep her legs closed.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Nothing worse than a woman who would ruin her family and extended family just because she is a cum dumpster....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is it any of these story's have bad comments from people not into these genres ... don't fucking read them .. seriously stop ... great story really enjoyed it..

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, quit worrying about what others think about this POS. It sucks, just like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My older brother's wife, Ruth, was 6 years older than me, and a real nympho. Beautiful big rosy nipples and thick hairy bush. Great hourglass figure. Sexy legs. She loved to show her stuff and flaunt it. She would flash her pussy at me and get me hard. One day when my brother was gone, she invited me to lose my cherry. It was quite memorable. She was so wet and had a clasping pulsating pussy that never seemed to be satisfied. We found opportunities over a few years to enjoy each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous