All Comments on 'Ranger Guided'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SachsSachsover 17 years ago
Perfection.

You've captured the narrator's confusion and uncertainty perfectly. The scene where he watched Trent was really hot, as was the one with the Ranger. I like how gentle the Ranger was and how he made sure the guy wanted it instead of plowing ahead. Too often there are stories where the guy's first time is not only painful but their partner is also incredibly derogatory and then the virgin comes out of it thinking that it was ok to be treated like that (sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine). Anyway, this was perfect. Suitably awkward for someone's first time, sexy, well-written and editted. I hope that you're going to continue this story. I'd love to see what happens with Trent (although if he has a bf it may be a bit of trouble).

Cheers, Sachs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3018 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES