All Comments on 'Authentic Pussy Lovers – Men Only'

by peppermintpatty2006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
A must funny piece of humor to read

That was so funny!!

I wish I had the balls (pun intended) to go up to a strange woman and tell her "I can tell by the way she walks she must have one of the best looking and I’m sure tasting pussy I’ve ever not seen."

I have on occasion danced with a few women (highly intoxicated and blind I believe in all cases) say you seem to have a nice package pushing the envelope against me. That was a real ego boost (remember all men are little boys who have egos to match their blood pressure), as they put a hand down and check the progress of their effectual remark.

When do we get women dressed in pants with a see through panel of that lushes hairy mound that all men feel is the ultimate goal in life to closely inspect and devour.

Of course no self respecting man will have see through panels as the ego will wilt at any comparison of that bastion of male virility (See ego), and the object itself will more than wilt it will invert itself from prying eyes.

God that was such a lot of fun reading.

Great writing from an obviously wonderfully demented mind.

Thank you for the laughs and entertainment.

PT

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Peppermintpatty is a delight to read!

I really enjoy your rolling funny yet sensuous monolougues! Keep up the great work!

BenLongBenLongalmost 16 years ago
Humor?

No humor here! Reality, pure and simple. Thanks PP. Loved it.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Damn

Wish I was that guy right now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good

Thank you for such a delightful description of lust and love

I wish this what she thought....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous