All Comments on 'Anal Bet: My Ass For A Car'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Yes, there were some grammatical mistakes, but this tale of an anal slut taking 32 men up her ass was something else! It was short and hot. Once again, I wouldn't call this a work of classical literature here. This isn't anything other than pure stroke, but it doesn't pretend it to be. It was clearly written to get people off, and it succeeded at its purpose.

Some might quibble about whether or not a woman could actually take 32 different cocks up her ass, let alone with one of them being 11 inches, but this is a work of fiction and the author's nasty imagination (about as nasty as mine, come to think of it). I loved reading about the anal gangbang and the fact that the woman in question was a gregarious BBW who made no apologies for enjoying everything from sex to food.

True, there were no condoms, and the girl could have gotten an STD, but this is a story, so just relax and enjoy yourself (or your partner/s, if they are available) after reading this tail, um, I mean tale.

I give this one a 5 too and recommend it to anyone who loves anal or group sex (or both).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mentioned shmentioned

what in the hell? I like anal sex don't get me wrong but this piece of trash defies any belief or even fantasy, frankly. it's poorly written, the spelling and grammar are atrocious and I'm fairly sure that this author has his head up his own ass! if it was mentioned somewhere it should have been mentioned for its stupidity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whatever

I loved this piece of fantasy and for the person who said the author's grammar was horrible maybe you should check your post before you complain. Last time I checked when you start a new sentence the first word is supposed to start with a capital! Dumbass, you wouldn't know good smut if it smacked you in the face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Up yer butt grammer boy

A fricken great story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
could have had more details

I say what a lucky girl to get so much dick in her ass in one night. I wish it was me, I would love for as many men as possible to come right now and just fuck the shit out of my pussy, ass and mouth, make it hurt. But the writer of this could have included if they were rough, how hard they were fucking her, and whether it made her scream or what it was like. it seems like she was all used up and really felt nothing other than the last guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arse

They dont have to give me a car,i love cock in my fat arse and boy do they love to give it to me.I just go to the local club, very short dress, i am big, especially round my arse.I go to the dance floor,show off my stockinged legs and arse, making sure they get a glimpse of my sheer panties.I catch the eye of a male,walk past him, whisper follow me, to the handicapped toilet, they are almost always empty,i enter, wait, he enters,i lean forward grabbing the bar that is always there and say do me, do my arse,as the panties come down, the cock at my hole, i cant wait, i push back, sliding into my well fucked arse,yes give it to me.Once i had a guy that was particularly large,he had trouble getting into me, not that common as my big are is well used,but when he did he stretched me beautifully, fucking my arse for some time, then i felt his cumm burst into me,oh my i came i thought he would pull out but he didnt he kept on rocking back and forward in my now well lubricated arse until i felt him getting hard again and he pounded my arse for at least another 30-40 minutes or so and i kept having little orgasms until he popped his cumm into my arse again.He finished and pulled out,my hole didnt seem to close properly,but i felt great.He left me with a mobile number,name,Robert,so i rang and he fucks my arse at my place at least 3 times a week.I still go to the club,guys fuck me, but Roberts cock is what i wait for.

madbromadbroabout 10 years ago
Anal Garage

Could have parked the 'Vette in that butt! No subtlety but that's gang-banging for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Lucky girly, her ass enjoyed all the cocks and she got the car.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous