All Comments on 'Steam Room Surprise'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'll bet you can

He will easy to lead into more pleasure. Keep it going.

silkybibluesilkybiblueover 17 years ago
location?

Where was that hotel ? My oral fantasies would become reality in a hurry there !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so damn hot

my cock is still twitching,,, nice storie anytime you need to release a hot load cum find me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Wish I could have found that hotel while I was traveling. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

Love the gym showers. The one I belong to has a shower room with ten showers heads. Everything is wide open. Love looking at the different size and shape cocks. One night just before closing in the shower room it was just me and another guy. He was hung not small like my tiny one. He seen me checking him out a couple of times but never said any thing. I had a towel wraped around me and another towel drying my hair sitting on the bench in front of my locker. He came over with just a towel around him putting one foot up on the bench. U could clearly see right up the towel his cock and balls hanging at my face level. He said his name is Jeff and we shook hands telling him my name Mike. As we chatted his towel opened more and more and I couldn't stop looking. I looked up he was smiling and moved forward' now it was about a inch away. I opened my mouth taking him deep in. He grabbed head head and started to fuck my mouth. It kept growing to about 7 inchs. One hand was on his big nuts the other jerking him in my mouth. He said u like that don't u? I moaned yes. I felt his balls lift up and he exploded in my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough. Some came out on to my beard. I didn't want it to end but after he went soft and pulled out he said thanks cock sucker that was great look for me and left. I jerked off fast shot on the floor wiped it up with a towel. I looked for but didn't see him again till about a month latter. It was late we was the only ones then in the showers. He got behind me soaped me up fucked me from behind. A guy walked in saw us said wow can I have sloppy seconds. Jeff said after I am done. He shot deep in me and pulled out said hes all yours. Jeff showered next to us as he entered me . For a second time got fucked. He exploded in me said thanks and left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous