All Comments on 'Out of Thin Air Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sandman1Sandman1over 17 years ago
Continuity

In part one she had never taken it in the rear. Now you tell us she had three at once. Excellent story otherwise.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
By God

It received a 25 as it was short so it didn't last long enough to be boring, but besides the other comment of inconistency there is the point of a woman so worried no one knows her and by count 8 wretches know she is a slut which means hundreds of pervs in her town know what an easy lay she is.

Why not just have her mythical self post her picture to all of your fans as by God apparently people aren't going to be good, but only if they choose to be good with His help.

Catharsis online instead of confessional, now that would have made a good catholic girl an interesting mass....and a better story.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 13 years ago
Small error here

In Part 1 Debbie says that she had never had anal sex before and finally wanted to try it. Chapter 3 she has anal as part of a three-way.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It could have been 5*****s.

However, because of the airtight (anal), I downgraded it from 5 to 2 stars.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

schnoodelschnoodelover 7 years ago
Anal

Great story as allways!

But i get confused when she says in ch2 that she never done anal, and now in ch3 she is made "airtight" with ralph in the ass....

Other than that, thanks for another great story

Love

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This chapter only confirmed my comment after reading the first part of this story that this woman was just lying, modestly claiming that she cheated on her husband only three times. 1) First she talked about her anal virginity, and then about what "making me air tight". 2) The number of three announced infidelities has already been exceeded if she mentioned that she did it again with Ralph and some others. It is obvious that she considers only sex with two or more partners to be cheating. Fucking behind her husband's back one-on-one with her numerous lovers is such a boring prose of life that does not deserve to be mentioned...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8991 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES