All Comments on 'Surprise Family Affair'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please

continue with this story.Very intriguing and can't wait to see and hear what happens in this family

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

A very good way to do.....Often a marriage is based on lust, love and concern, not to mention procreation. If a future son-in-law is tested this way perhaps he can be tested on his fucking and breeding ability and if the mother-in-law or other sister-in-law get bred, there would be no unpopular results. And all males of the family would be free to fuck barebacked on any of the female members without concern for incest or undesired pregnancy(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Family that fuck together, stays together.

It's fucking true. My husband's and my family have been practicing open marriage sex for many many yrs. We are free to fuck any member of the family openly, without any guilt or jealousy. We feel that it is safer to keep it within family boundaries and with persons who entered our family by way of marriage. Due to this openness, our family ties and trust have grown stronger with the yrs, and so does our sexual drives and wonderful orgasms.

vargas111vargas111over 17 years ago
Test Him

I agree with Don.

Susan neeed to have a baby with the future sil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need a part 2

Please continue, and hope you include some humor and teasing about him sniffing the women's soiled panties and sniffing their musky pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too crude.

Not a warm story. Should have developed it through Betty's involvement.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i like the story

it needed more of an intro, and certainly a better tease, but its a fun story. simple, but fun and sexy.

x_pac6969x_pac6969about 5 years ago
Need more of a build up

Really like this one sounds it will get really interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous