All Comments on 'Red's First Foray with a Toy'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Chuckles

Red, this was both humorous and sexy. I'm glad you wrote it and glad you enjoyed your new toy

GoddessOfSoulsGoddessOfSoulsover 17 years ago
Cudos!

Codos! Sweetie, you did a wonderful job of explaining not only yourself but that hard first time ..LOL

SleepyXSleepyXover 17 years ago
Red

where do I find the movie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you, Red.

Your story has been reviewed on the Author's Hangout New Story Review Thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We're going to have to talk

DC:

You've been holding out on me. it's not nice to keep secrets, especially when they're so funny. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad it worked 4 U red!

I am a man, and I find that the sex toys for dudes all have teeny-tiny openings that only a chihuahua would be able to fit into, so I do not use them. I just do the old 5-knuckle shuffle until I am filthy or exhausted (sometimes: when I'm lucky. it's both). I did not realize that ladies had difficulty acheiving satisfaction with vibrators before. Thanks for the slightly erotic education.

DonovanCraneDonovanCranealmost 12 years ago
Delightful balance for a story

Of course, as usual, your sense of eroticism and pleasure thread throughout the story, in this case tinged with a sense of sweet innocence, which I think just adds to the overall allure of the story. What I found so fun about this story was the strong edge of humor that giggles around the edges. Its subtle; so subtle, in fact, that I certainly wouldn't consider labelling the story as humor, but its like a little accent added to decorate around the edges of an already engrossing read.

Excellent, as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous